When something terrible happens, it takes some time to get over the pain and feel secure again.
It is quite natural but does not let your psychological and emotional traumas to shatter your confidence and leave you helpless and disconnected in this world. The feelings of pain can make us feel numb and difficult to trust people.
Coping with it can be difficult and overwhelming, but this inspiring compilation of pain quotes and sayings from acclaimed American talk show host Oprah Winfrey, the famous basketball player turned businessman Michael Jordan, the most loved Brazilian lyricist and novelist Paulo Coelho and the many more can serve as your guide to fiercely deal with bad experiences of life and leaving them behind to move on in life.
Let’s embark on the journey of deeper healing and growth together.
Pain Quotes That Will Make You Feel Stronger
- No matter how much it hurts you, someday you will look back and realized your struggles changed you for the better.
- Turn your wounds into wisdom. –Oprah Winfrey.
- Some people think to be strong is to never feel pain. In reality, the strongest people are the ones who feel it, understand it and accept it.
- Every failure is a gift; every pain is the opportunity. –Maxim Legace
- I am strong because I’ve been weak, I am fearless because I’ve been afraid and I am wise because I’ve been foolish.
- I am not afraid of storms, as I am learning to sail my ship. – Louisa May Alcott.
- Failure gave me strength. Pain was my motivation. – Michael Jordan
- You have to be strongest when you are at your weakest. –Kushandwizdom
- Whatever positive changes you want to make in your life, acceptance of how and where you are at the present moment is one of the keys to moving forward.
- Stop keeping track of mistakes you have made – it’s time to forgive yourself.
- The pain you feel today will be the strength you will feel tomorrow.
- Smile and let everyone know that today, you’re a lot stronger than yesterday.
- The past is not today. The past cannot be changed, forgotten, or removed. It can only be accepted. We all have mistakes, struggles and even regret about things. But you are not your mistakes, you are not your struggles, and you are here now with more POWER shape your day and your future.
- Pain is a gift by Gods Of Growth.
Everyone wants to dodge sufferings as much as possible. But unfortunately, there is no chance of pain-free existence for anyone. Happiness comes with pain. Challenges mark emotional and intellectual growth.
Obstacles in life predict success. We should take them as a core component of long-term joys. Miseries and hardships change us significantly. All the successful people in history have dealt with their pains bravely and saw it as an opportunity to become wiser, compassionate and more substantial.
Pain brings people together to cherish their relationships. It is a chance to re-evaluate everything to change the direction of life for a meaningful purpose.
Agony is undoubtedly frustrating, but brave souls always pave their paths even in the darkest hours. Nothing can stop them.
This collection of quotes will help you find answers to change your life than stopping at questions and wasting time.
Love and Pain Sayings for Her or Him
- Our greatest pain and greatest joy come in relationship with others. –Stephen R. Covey
- Hearts united in the pain and sorrow will not be separated by joy and happiness. Bonds that are woven in the sadness are stronger than the ties of joy and pleasure. Love that is washed with tears will remain eternally pure and faithful. –Khalil Gibran
- And you cannot see all scars your love has caused.
- Sometimes they never wanted to hurt you; they just didn’t care at all.
- It is painful to realize that after keeping someone as your priority for so long, you were just on the bottom list of his options.
- Since I can’t be with you right now, I will have to be content just dreaming about when we will be together again. – Susan Polis Schutz
- There is one pain I often feel, which you will never know. It’s caused by the absence of you. –Ashleigh Brilliant
- The greatest tragedy of life is not that men perish, but that they cease to love. –W. Somerset Maugham
- There are no goodbyes for us. Wherever you are, you will always be in my heart. –Mahatma Gandhi
- If love can fade, so can the pain.
- Perhaps watching someone you love suffer can teach you even more than suffering yourself can. –Dodie Smith
Love is precious yet hard, scary, but all of us yearn for it, and above everything, it is painful. Pain and love are eternal lovers. They always go hand in hand. No love in this world comes without afflictions.
The most-loved and well-rounded people we have ever met have faced torments of heartbreak. Romeo Juliet, Antony and Cleopatra, Hamlet and Ophelia and many more, everyone’s love story is replete with suffering and agony.
Their deconstruction enables them to restructure and refine themselves into a masterpiece. The pain they endure, make them travel a painstaking experience of falling apart and coming back to life with more vigor and strength.
The pain works a magical potion to fine-tune our souls and hearts and fill them with understanding, sympathy and profound wisdom that can’t be gained by any other way.
Pain is the window to love. Folks, these shared quotes aim at inspiring you daily. They make us think, smile and cry to understand the symphony of love and pain.
Quotes about Pain and Suffering
- Without pain, there would be no suffering; without suffering, we would never learn from our mistakes. To make it right, pain and suffering is the key to all windows; without it, there is no way of life.
- Pain and suffering are the soil of strength and courage. – Lurlene McDaniel.
- Pain and sufferings are always inevitable for a larger intelligence and a deep heart. The really great man must, I think, have great sadness on the earth. –Fyodor Dostoevsky
- Be patient and tough; someday this pain will be useful to you. –Ovid
- Pain is inevitable; suffering is optional –Haruki Murakami
- Pain and suffering are a secret. Kindness and love, they are a secret. But I have noticed that kindness and love can pay for pain and suffering. –Alan Paton
- Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars. –Khalil Gibran
- Delusional pain hurts just as much as from actual trauma. So what if it’s all in your head? –Tracy Morgan
- Pain and suffering have come into your life, but remember pain, sorrows, sufferings are but the kisses of Jesus, a sign that you have come so close to Jesus that he can kiss you. – Mother Teresa
- Although the word is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it. –Helen Keller
- The pain of yesterday is the strength of today. – Paulo Coelho
- The truth is that everyone gonna hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for. –Bob Marley
Distress and ache are inescapable, endurance is our choice. It is in our hands that how we deal with traumas. We determine our response to things. It is a personal choice to deal with the most horrific situations.
Pain and sufferings provide interpersonal strength and grace to focus energies on owning the wounds. Do not think, “why me?” , “Life is unfair.”, or “I can’t handle it”.
Helen Keller, Mother Teresa, Bob Marley and many other legends like them have proved that pain is inevitable, but the response is one’s own choice. Suffering is multiplied with anger, anxiety and irritability.
Negative thinking can make things worse. Our thoughts make us miserable. Use your pains to make you, not to break you.
Emotional and Physical Pain Quotes
- The only antidote to mental suffering is physical pain. –Karl Marx
- You don’t know the pain and suffering until you are staring at yourself in the mirror with tears in eyes, begging yourself to hold and be strong, that’s the pain.
- There are two types of pain in the world, the pain that hurts you and the pain that changes you.
- Time doesn’t heal emotional pain, you need to learn how to let go. –Roy T. Bennet.
- Sit with the pain until it passes, and then you will be calmer for the next one. –Naval Ravikant
- Pain is only the weakness leaving your body.
- Healing doesn’t mean that the pain never existed. It means the damage no longer controls the lives.
- The natural healing force in each of us is the greatest force in getting well.
- There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds. –Laurell K. Hamilton.
- There’s nothing like a little physical pain to keep your mind off your emotional problem. –John E Sarno
- The heart was made to be broken. –Oscar Wilde
- People seldom see the halting and painful steps by which the most insignificant success is achieved. –Anne Sullivan
- We cannot selectively numb emotions; when we numb the negative emotions, we also numb the positive emotions.
- Tears come from the heart and not from the brain.
Why do emotions hurt?
Social rejections, failures in life, physical disabilities, or ailments can cause a physical and emotional breakdown. We resort to taking pain relievers for physical sufferings but do not tend to our emotional agonies.
We, the modern men, are more mechanical than social creatures, but still, the heartbreak, bad behaviors, deprivation and loss, everything affects us.
Physical injuries are visible to everyone, but emotional wounds are invisible. Both require healing. We cannot get rid of them as one is dependent upon the other. Pain is the body’s natural armor, an adaptive reaction to felt threat.
By reading about famous people’s reactions to physical and emotional pains, you can learn the art of keeping the pains at bay to boost the healing capacity and overcome chronic fears of loss and heartbreak.
Deep Pain Quotes about Life
- When people hurt you over and over, think of them as sandpaper. They may scratch you, but in the end, you end up polished, and they end up useless.
- In life, a mile deep with stress is a mile deep in pain, and it needs courage.
- We can not learn without pain. –Aristotle
- Adversity is the first path to truth. –Lord Byron
- Great things never come from comfort zone.
- Being able to walk pain-free is a blessing. Being able to walk without showing it is a skill.
- No words are enough to express the pain of soul.
- If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself, but to your estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment. –Marcus Aurelius
- Pain doesn’t show up in our lives for no reason. It’s a sign that something needs to be changed.
- True self-discovery begins when your comfort zone ends. –Adam Braun
Do you know the best teacher in the world?
Adversity is the best teacher. The more you run from it, the more you have to deal with it. It is never too late to accept this bitter reality that we have to feel our pains.
Accept and dissolve is the key to overcome suffering and traumas. All the pain is an outcome of attachments to things, persons, or places. It is our connections that trouble us.
Set things free and see the magic of satisfaction when life moves on its natural course. Afflictions come and go. Nothing is permanent in life as P.B Shelly says, “If winter comes can spring be far behind.”
Pain is the truth. It is a way to cleanse and purify the soul. It is not a punishment but a blessing to transform bitterness of life into sweet and kind gestures and to recreate the things again. It is the way to love and to be loved.
My Personal Favorite Pain Captions
- You have to keep breaking your heart until it opens. –Rumi
- Let go of the past. –Robert Greene
- You have to learn to smile through your pain. Sometimes it’s all you got.
- Monsters don’t sleep under your bed; they scream in your head.
- Sometimes emotional pain is necessary for your growth.
- Learning is a gift, even if the pain is your teacher.
- Healing is an art. It takes time; it takes practice; it takes love.
- Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding. –Khalil Gibran
- It is always by way of pain; one arrives at pleasure. –Marquis De Sade.
- Pleasure of love lasts but for a moment, the pain of love lasts a lifetime. –Bette Davis
- One word frees us of all weight and pain of life; that word is love. –Sophocles
- It has been said that the time heals all the wounds, but I don’t agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens. But it is never gone. –Rose Kennedy
- I am better off healed than I ever was broken. –Beth Moore
- I think it is important to realize that you can miss something, but not want it back. –Paulo Coelho
- The soul always knows what to do to heal itself. The challenge is to silence the mind.
Pain is the naked reality of life. With these fascinating caption quotes, you can discover the warrior within you. It will assist you in reminding that you are stronger than the tribulations you faced.
No pain is equal to no gain. We have to overcome the hardest situations because life is a precious gift from God and it cannot be wasted. Constraints make us appreciate life and love people more dearly to value them.
Hardships, afflictions and sufferings teach us to survive in difficult times. The above-shared quotes, sayings and proverbs are collected from various sources to help you muster up your courage. It will render you the fortitude to face the pains to appreciate the blessings of life.
There is never a win-win in pain and suffering. Either you face your traumas courageously to make you a bigger and better person or you hid like a coward to run away from your discomforts.
We all have a choice. We can become a slave of our pains or conquer them head-on to be the better version of ourselves.
How Does Sophim, A Natural Ingredients Supplier Supports the Cosmetic Industry?
Sophim: your cosmetic ingredients supplier of today, tailored for tomorrow’s needs
Born in Provence (southeastern France) in 1996, started as a family adventure and has continued as such, ever-growing, as an independent group. The company’s main ambition has always been to support the industry’s transition towards a more sustainable and natural approach to beauty. It has now been doing so across 60 countries, around the world.
The company specialises in the manufacturing of products made from Phytosqualan®, an olive-based squalane. It is a molecule that can be found in nature, specifically in our skin, which makes it highly biocompatible with the latter and noncomedogenic.
Sophim cares about quality and makes Innovation and Investment its top priorities: its core business is founded on the expertise of innovative esterification, hydrogenation and distillation processes. Moreover, its compliance with the seven principles of the ISO 9001 certification has improved operational processes throughout the organisation, leading to a wide range of benefits and efficiency gains, by providing customers reassurance that a Quality Management System has been established. The cosmetic ingredients supplier has filed and obtained 4 patents over 20 years. In fact, its French plant, in Peyruis, was even awarded the Pierre Potier Prize for its respect of the Green Chemistry and Sustainable Development principles.
The company makes sure the raw squalane, as an organic product, is entirely traceable and sourced next door – in Spain, Italy, Greece, Turkey, Tunisia, Morocco – as to minimise transport-related costs and save economic and energetic resources. That, altogether, makes the whole process a lot more efficient, sustainable. It supports the industry as a whole by ensuring sanitary security and price stability.
Today, Sophim, a cosmetic ingredients supplier generates 80% of its cosmetics and pharmaceutical products’ sales from exports, not only within Europe, but also all the way to Asia. An intense R&D investment strategy, commitment, and attention to detail are what enable Sophim to reach broader markets, making it the European leader in the manufacture of vegetable squalene.
These innovations, in turn, help the pharmaceutical, cosmetics and personal care industries to enhance their competitiveness and support the European economy: they contribute to future prosperity by creating new fields, thus new jobs and opportunities. In fact, the cosmetic ingredients supplier already hires about 40 experts working daily in its French facility, and 18 in its Spanish affiliate little sister Sophim Iberia – which, by the way, received the 2019 Silver Sponsorship medal for supporting the CAIXA program for vaccination and fighting against infant mortality around the globe.
People use cosmetic and personal care products daily to enhance their well-being, protect their health, and boost their self-esteem: they play an essential role in all the different stages of our lives, which is why each one of Sophim’s products is tailored to specific needs and wants. The aim is to make you feel good, and the majority of the items are COSMOS certified.
In an attempt to federate a community and spread knowledge, Sophim attends conventions (such as the in-cosmetics 2022 Paris exhibition) and publishes educational articles to be found on the cosmetic ingredients supplier’s website.
The invaluable experience that this family business has gathered since the late 1990s will help the whole industry develop new technologies and work with new material and ingredients. Sophim was built around passion for the field, for the people, and for the world hosting them. Sophim is an ode to Nature.
The Benefits of Collagen Protein Supplements
As we age, our skin begins to show signs of wear and tear. Fine lines and wrinkles appear, and skin loses its elasticity. Collagen is a protein that helps to keep skin looking young and healthy, and taking collagen protein supplements can help to preserve your youthful appearance. Keep reading to learn more about the benefits of multi collagen protein supplements.
Improved Skin Health
It is believed that collagen protein supplements work to improve skin health by increasing the production of collagen in the skin. Collagen is a protein that helps to provide structure and support to the skin, and it is responsible for maintaining the skin’s elasticity and hydration. As we age, our body’s production of collagen decreases, which can lead to the development of wrinkles and other signs of aging. By supplementing with collagen protein, you can help to increase the amount of collagen in your skin, which can help to improve the appearance of your skin.
Collagen protein supplements are a great way to improve the health of your hair. Collagen is the main structural protein in your hair, and it keeps it strong and healthy. When you don’t have enough collagen, your hair can become weak and brittle, and it can start to break off. Collagen protein supplements can help to reverse this damage and improve the overall health of your hair. They can help to make your hair stronger, thicker, and less likely to break. They can also help to reduce hair loss and promote hair growth. If you’re looking for a way to improve the health of your hair, collagen supplements are a great option.
Increased Energy Levels
Collagen protein supplements have been shown to lead to increased energy levels in a number of studies. One study published in the Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry showed that collagen peptides resulted in a significant increase in energy expenditure and fat oxidation in healthy adults. In addition, another study published in the British Journal of Nutrition showed that collagen supplementation led to increased feelings of energy and well-being in women.
These findings suggest that collagen supplementation can be an effective way to improve energy levels and help with weight loss. Collagen peptides are broken down into individual amino acids, which are then used by the body to create new protein molecules. This increases energy expenditure and helps the body to burn more fat. In addition, collagen peptides are digested quickly and easily, providing a quick source of energy.
Collagen supplements have been linked to reducing inflammation, according to a study published in the Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry. The study found that collagen supplements led to a reduction in the level of C-reactive protein (CRP) in the blood, a marker of it. The study participants were given either a placebo or a supplement containing collagen peptides for eight weeks. The collagen peptides led to a reduction in CRP levels by an average of 20 percent. The study’s authors say that collagen peptides may help to reduce it by blocking the action of pro-inflammatory molecules and promoting the production of anti-inflammatory molecules.
Improved Joint Health
Collagen protein supplements are becoming an increasingly popular option for people looking to improve their joint health. This is because collagen has been shown to play a role in the repair and regeneration of joint cartilage. A study published in the Journal of the American College of Nutrition found that participants who supplemented their diet with collagen protein experienced reduced joint pain and improved joint function. In fact, the collagen group reported a 20% improvement in joint function as compared to the placebo group.
Overall, collagen protein supplements offer a number of benefits that can improve your overall health. These supplements can help increase your energy levels, reduce inflammation, improve joint health, and boost your metabolism.
Can CBT Help Alzheimer’s Patients with Anxiety Surrounding the Disease
As Alzheimer’s disease progresses and patients become more aware of their condition, they may begin to develop anxiety. While there is no cure for Alzheimer’s, treatments are available to help patients manage their symptoms and improve their quality of life. Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a great supplement to medication therapies for people living with Alzheimer’s disease. Keep reading to learn more about how CBT can help Alzheimer’s patients with anxiety.
What is Alzheimer’s disease?
Alzheimer’s disease is a progressive, degenerative disorder that affects the brain. It is the most common form of dementia, accounting for 60 to 80 percent of cases. Alzheimer’s disease results in the gradual deterioration of cognitive function and memory. The cause of Alzheimer’s disease is unknown, but it is believed to involve a combination of genetic and environmental factors.
There are four general stages of Alzheimers: Early, middle, late, and very late. Each stage has unique symptoms that can present in different ways from person to person. In the early stages of Alzheimer’s disease, patients may experience difficulty with short-term memory and have trouble completing complex tasks. As the disease progresses, they may lose their ability to speak or write coherently.
Patients in the later stages of Alzheimer’s often require full-time care, as they can become completely dependent on others for basic needs such as bathing and dressing. Some patients in the very late stage of Alzheimer’s may lose all muscle control and become bedridden.
What is cognitive behavioral therapy?
Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) is a type of psychotherapy that helps people recognize and change the thoughts and behaviors that contribute to their anxiety. CBT is effective for treating a wide range of mental health conditions, including anxiety disorders.
CBT involves identifying and challenging unhelpful thoughts and beliefs. Patients learn how to replace these thoughts with more realistic ones, which can help reduce feelings of anxiety. CBT also teaches coping skills for dealing with stressful situations. These skills can be helpful for Alzheimer’s patients who are struggling to manage day-to-day life.
If you or a loved one are experiencing anxiety due to an Alzheimer’s diagnosis, you may want to consult with a therapist who specializes in CBT. You can find a licensed therapist in your area by going online and searching for “CBT therapy near me.” You can also ask your primary care provider or specialist for a referral to a psychologist or therapist in your network.
How can CBT help Alzheimer’s patients cope with anxiety?
Alzheimer’s patients may experience anxiety due to changes in their mental state, such as memory loss or confusion. They may also feel anxious about the future, worrying about what will happen once they no longer can take care of themselves. CBT can help these patients by teaching them how to cope with their anxieties.
There are some possible mechanisms by which CBT may be effective in reducing anxiety in patients with Alzheimer’s disease. First, CBT may help to improve patients’ understanding of their condition and its implications. This improved understanding may lead to reduced fear of the disease and its consequences.
Second, CBT may help to modify patients’ unhelpful beliefs about anxiety and its consequences. This may lead to a reduction in anxiety symptoms. Finally, CBT may help to increase patients’ activity levels, which may lead to improved physical and social functioning.
Overall, Alzheimer’s patients can benefit from CBT, which can help them manage any anxiety they may be feeling surrounding their diagnosis. Anxiety can impede cognitive function and lead to an overall decline in quality of life. CBT can help patients to better understand and cope with their diagnosis, improving their overall well-being.
Critical Things to Consider When Choosing a Portable Sandblaster
Pros and Cons of Cryptocurrency
Why Are People Choosing Online Gambling Over Traditional Gambling in Florida?
The Marketing and Advertising Benefits of Documentary Transcription
10 Tactics to Enhance Your Streaming Experience in the USA
Top 5 Health-Related Shows on Disney Plus Hotstar
The Five Furniture Items Every Church Needs
How to Promote Your Business Instagram Page Effectively : 3 Useful Tips for Entrepreneurs
What Does a Real Estate Attorney Do?
3 Reasons Why Wallpaper Is Becoming So Popular
Top 10 Proofreading Tips to Improve Your Resume
10 Business Career Trends on Right Now
DotBig LTD Review: Key Findings
128 Best Promises Quotes That’ll Inspire You to Keep Your Word
50 Marijuana Quotes to Make Your High Greater
Benefits of the Endowment Plan
6 Things to Remember While Creating A Travel Nursing Resume
How to Watermark Photos for Free: 2022 New Solutions
10 of the Best Online Games to Play When Bored
All about Gradient Descent that One Needs to Know in the Context of Machine Learning
- LifeStyle2 years ago
68 Inspiration Quotes by Nipsey Hussle to Help Build a Better Life
- LifeStyle2 years ago
80 Rapper Quotes on Love, Family& Hip Hop That Will Rekindle Your Life
- Growth2 years ago
70 Inspirational Quotes about Mentors to Uplift Your Spirit
- Quotes2 years ago
111 Fake People Quotes and Sayings with Images
- Motivation3 years ago
79 Haters Quotes and Sayings to Motivate You
- Affirmations2 years ago
101 I Am Affirmations for Success, Abundance, Wealth and Happiness
- Affirmations2 years ago
110 Healing Affirmations for Body, Mind & Soul Repair
- Motivation2 years ago
82 Beach Quotes and Sayings to Make Your Day