When we hear the word Africa, we can think about the place of natural abundance and beauty. It is Africa that has so many varieties of animals, trees as well as unique culture. Some might even think it is even possible for a place to have so much uniqueness that can’t be found in any other place than Africa itself.
As the world’s second-largest and second most-populous continent, Africa indeed can never disappoint to surprise you. It is like you can find something new every day, and it’s not even surprising at this point.
It is the place that attracted so many great people’s attention, and its beauty blinded those who went there.
Africa is such a place that calls the name of those people who love adventure. Once you go there, it is hard for you to leave the place as it is so beautiful. I don’t think anybody who has visited it once can ever forget about it in their whole lifetime.
Are you someone who is looking for something exciting and adventurous? These famous quotes about Africa will make you fall in love with Africa, and you would want to travel there.
Funny African Proverbs That’ll Make You Smile
- If you run after two hares, you will catch neither.
- A family is like a forest, when you are outside it is dense, when you are inside you see that each tree has its place.
- He who thinks he is leading and has no one following him is only taking a walk.
- A chattering bird builds no nest.
- He who is being carried does not realize how far the town is.
- No person is born great, great people become great when others are sleeping.
- Only a fool tests the depth of the river with both feet.
- A flea can trouble a lion more than a lion can trouble a flea.
- Wealth is like hair in the nose: it hurts to be separated whether from a little or a lot.
- Monkeys cannot hang on the same branch.
- When God cooks, you don’t see smoke.
- Do not look where you fell, but where you slipped.
- Even the best cooking pot will not produce food.
Sarcasm is always the best way out. Even people in Africa know that they have many proverbs that will make you burst out in laughter in no time.
But behind these funny proverbs lies a meaning so deep and full of wisdom that it can make your perspective switch about many things. If you reflect on them and you will definitely be able to find the true meaning behind them.
Africa is not only a place of beauty but also of wisdom and you will know it once you read their proverbs and find the actual meaning behind them.
Are you an Africa lover who requires some laughter? Don’t worry; we got you covered. These African proverbs will bring a smile to your face as well as make you wiser through the meaning hidden behind them.
Africa Quotes to Boost Your Imagination of the Beauty of Africa
- I dream of Africa, which is in peace with itself. –Nelson Mandela
- If I have ever seen magic, it has been in Africa. –John Hemingway
- When you leave Africa, as the plane lifts, you feel that more than leaving a continent you’re leaving a state of mind.
- Whatever awaits you at the other end of your journey will be of a different order of existence. –Francesca Marciano
- It’s really beautiful. It feels like God visits everywhere else but lives in Africa. –Will Smith
- I never knew of a morning in Africa when I woke up that I was not happy. –Ernest Hemingway
- It’s really beautiful. It feels like God visits everywhere else but lives in Africa.
- You can’t hate the roots of a tree and not hate the tree. You can’t hate Africa and not hate yourself. –Malcolm X
- Everything in Africa bites, but the safari bug is the worst of all. –Brian Jackman
- There is language going on out there the language of the wild. Roars, snorts, trumpets, squeals, whoops, and chirps all have meaning derived over eons of expression… We have yet to become fluent in the language and music of the wild. –Boyd Norton
- Reminds me of my safari in Africa. Somebody forgot the corkscrew and for several days we had to live on nothing but food and water.
- There is something about safari life that makes you forget all your sorrows and feel as if you had drunk half a bottle of champagne bubbling over with heartfelt gratitude for being alive.
What is the place that comes to your mind first when you think of abundance and natural beauty? I am sure most of you guys thought of Africa. It is such a place that we adventurous people want to visit at least once in our lifetime.
It is the place that made so many great personas of this world fall in love with it through its natural beauty. Africa’s beauty is mesmerizing, but the people there are unique and beautiful in their own way.
The safari life itself is capable of removing all sorrows and stress. That alone can make your anxiety and stress vanish like it was nothing. This place is so beautiful that it can hypnotize you with its beauty. Who needs Harry Potter’s magic spell when you have Africa?
I don’t think there is anybody in this world that doesn’t like Africa. But if you are one of those people, then I have a question for you. Are you ok, sweetie? Because I surely don’t think you are.
If you are someone who loves Africa and wants to travel there, these quotes will help boost your imagination of Africa’s beauty.
African Quotes about Love You’ll Love to Read
- When one is in love, a cliff becomes a meadow.
- You know who you love but you can’t know who loves you.
- Don’t try to make someone hate the person he loves. For he will go on loving but he will hate you.
- To love someone who does not love you is like shaking a tree to make the dew drops fall.
- Marriage is like groundnut you have to crack them to see what is inside.
- If the full moon loves you, why worry about the stars?
- Even as the archer loves the arrow that flies, so too he loves the bow that remains constant in his hands.
- Don’t be so in love that you can’t tell when it’s raining.
- The house of a person we love is never far.
- It’s much easier to fall in love than to stay in love.
- Let your love be like the misty rain, coming softly but flooding the river.
- One who loves the vase, loves also what is inside.
- The buttocks are like a married couple though there is constant friction between them; they will still love and live together.
Love is such a precious feeling that not many people get. And it looks like the people of Africa know it best as their quotes about love are genuinely touching and will definitely make you think.
Being a place where mother nature has showered all her life, they surely know that it is love that matters the most and without it, so many great things wouldn’t exist. Their love quotes are so deep that it will definitely change your perspective on many things.
Ever feel the need to read some quotes about love that will make you think? Then, these are for you as they surely will stir up some emotions in you.
African Proverbs about Life That Will Bring You Wisdom
- A bird that flies off the earth and lands on an anthill is still on the ground.
- He that beats the drum for the mad man to dance is no better than the mad man himself.
- Where water is the boss there the land must obey.
- No matter how beautiful and well-crafted a coffin might look, it will not make anyone wish for death.
- When the shepherd comes home in peace, the milk is sweet.
- A spider’s cobweb isn’t only its sleeping spring but also its food trap.
- If you do not have patience you cannot make beer.
- He who runs after good fortune runs away from peace.
- Where you will sit when you are old shows where you stood in youth.
- He who is unable to dance says that the yard is stony.
- You cannot name a child that is not born.
- Do a good deed and throw it into the sea.
Proverbs are undoubtedly one of the best ways to provide one with wisdom. Sometimes it astonishes me that those short sentences can have such a deep meaning that they will help you out in so many future situations. But among all types of proverbs, African proverbs are genuinely one of the best ones out there.
There are so many African sayings about life that will bring you wisdom so that you can solve your difficulties in the future. Behind these simple lines lies a meaning so deep that it can surprise you.
If you ever need some wisdom about life, these African proverbs got your back. So just read them and reflect so that you can truly understand the meaning behind them.
African Proverbs about Women We Should Know
- If men swear that they want to harm you when you are asleep, you can go to sleep. If women say so, stay awake.
- A woman can hide her love for 40 years, but her disgust and anger not for one day.
- If you educate a man you educate an individual, but if you educate a woman you educate a family (nation).
- The mother hen does not break its eggs.
- He that has never traveled thinks that his mother is the only good cook in the world.
- Every beetle is a gazelle in the eyes of its mother.
- A child does not laugh at the ugliness of his mother. –
- A mother cannot give birth to something bigger than herself.
- Give birth to children and you will be pregnant with worries.
- A home without a woman is like a barn without cattle.
- An old woman is always uneasy when dry bones are mentioned in a proverb.
- A woman is a flower in a garden; her husband is the fence around it.
- You are beautiful, but learn to work, for you cannot eat your beauty.
- Do not desire a woman with beautiful breasts, if you have no money.
Women–is one of the most mysterious topics to men. Women always possessed this mysterious aura around them which led them to become an epitome of admiration and love. They are one of God’s greatest creations as, without them, the most important thing in this world is impossible, that is, reproduction, the chain of life itself.
Women can be mysterious at times as well as be a distributor of love and positivity. They are the ones that have kept this world going.
Some Africans have acknowledged the importance and mystery of women through different proverbs. If you ever feel the need to learn things about women then these are the sayings for you.
African Quotes of the Day to Share with Your Friends
- You know you are truly alive when you’re living among lions. –Isak Dinesen
- When you have caught the rhythm of Africa, you find out that it is the same in all her music. –Karen Blixen
- I am not African because I was born in Africa but because Africa was born in me. –Kwame Nkrumah
- I dream of the realization of the unity of Africa, whereby its leaders combine in their efforts to solve the problems of this continent. I dream of our vast deserts, of our forests, of all our great wildernesses. –Nelson Mandela
- Surely, of all the wonders of the world, the horizon is the greatest. –Freya Stark
- Why is it you can never hope to describe the emotion Africa creates? You are lifted. Out of whatever pit, unbound from whatever tie, released from whatever fear. You are lifted and you see it all from above. –Francesca Marciano
- The best way to eat an elephant in your path is to cut him up into little pieces.
- Africa is not a country, but it is a continent like none other. It has that which is elegantly vast or little. –Douglas Wilder
- Rain beats the leopard’s skin but it does not wash out the spots.
- Nothing but breathing the air of Africa, and walking through it, can communicate the indescribable sensations. –William Burchell
- Ears that do not listen to advice, accompany the head when it is chopped off.
- Not everyone who chased the zebra caught it, but he who caught it chased it.
African quotes truly touch your heart as just reading them feels like an entire experience. Such quotes said by some famous people about Africa will truly warm your heart as they are indeed very unique and inspiring.
Sometimes we have those days where we feel very much unmotivated, and on days like so, nothing feels better than reading some quotes as they are called quotes of the day for a reason. These quotes will help you out on days like so. So read them and share them with your friends too.
African Proverbs about Cheating You’ve Probably Not Heard
- When a man cheats on you once, shame on him, when he cheats on you twice, shame on you.
- A fly that falls on your wound is more important.
- He who fears fire cannot be a leader.
- He that fought the lion must surely have the lion’s claws in his body.
- There are many colorful flowers on the path of life, but the prettiest have the sharpest thorns.
- A small shrub may grow into a tree.
- He who solves a problem with a problem will always have a problem with waiting.
- A person who sells eggs should not start a fight in the market.
- A widow is the only woman who knows where her man is every night.
- If u go to sleep with an itching anus, u are sure to wake up with smelly fingers.
- The man who marries a beautiful woman and the farmer who grows corn by the roadside have the same problem.
- However much the buttocks are in a hurry, they will always remain behind.
Cheating is one of those things that can literally shatter a happy relationship in seconds. It can cause such emotional scarring on the person who has been cheated on, resulting in them never trusting a person ever again.
Proverbs about cheating can literally make you think twice as the meaning behind each saying is so deep that it will probably stir up some emotions in you.
Isn’t it better to read or make your partner read some proverbs that will prevent such things from happening? These African proverbs about cheating will help you out in such situations.
African Proverbs about Family to Open Our Mind
- Home affairs are not talked about in the public square.
- If relatives help each other, what evil can hurt them?
- A united family eats from the same plate.
- A family tie is like a tree; it can bend but it cannot break.
- If I am in harmony with my family, that’s a success.
- There is no fool who is disowned by his family.
- He who earns calamity, eats it with his family.
- Dine with a stranger but save your love for your family.
- The old woman looks after the child to grow its teeth and the young one, in turn, looks after the old woman when she loses her teeth.
When brothers fight to the death, a stranger inherits their father’s estate
Family is the greatest gift that has been given to us. It is impossible to think of a life where our family members don’t exist. But sometimes, along the run in our life, we forget about the importance that they possess.
These African proverbs about life will open your eyes and help you to know their importance.
Africa is not only a place of beauty but also of wisdom. Their wisdom is reflected through their sayings and proverbs. On the other hand, the beauty of Africa is something nobody can deny.
Mother Nature has showered this place with so much love that once someone steps in there, they can’t make themselves walk out of there. That’s how captivating and mesmerizing Africa is.
If you ever feel the need to know a little bit about Africa through the eyes of some great personas, then these quotes are always there for you.
168 Best Quotes about Sarees for Instagram Captions
Welcome to the incredible collection of quotes about sarees – the traditional Indian dress. The most beautiful piece of clothes in an Indian girl’s wardrobe is her saree. Sarees are so versatile that they can be worn at any occasion. The saree is a classic dress for every event, from college farewells to wedding parties.
All you have to do now is dangle them around and take some pretty lovely photos. We’re here to provide you with the best quotes about sarees. Simply copy and paste the descriptions into your photos, or make your own. Your photos will appear considerably better with the proper saree lover quotes in either case.
When the wedding season is on, the gorgeous girls’ Instagram feeds are brimming with pictures of ethnic dress. If you’ve been wasting time looking for nice quotes about sarees and still haven’t found the finest saree quotes for Instagram for your saree shot, your search is over today.
You’re at the right place if you’re wearing a lehenga or saree and striking a pose for the iPhone! Because we’ve put up a fantastic collection of quotes about sarees for Instagram that you can use to express yourself in any situation! Using our saree quotes can make your pictures look more attractive and aesthetic.
Best Quotes about Sarees All Time
Sarees have the ability to make any lady feel instantaneously gorgeous, which is one of the most significant sentiments you experience when wearing a saree. What better way to convey that than with one of these quotes about sarees to accompany your Instagram photo? Let’s review some useful saree quotes in below section.
- Saree is the only garment that’s been in fashion for centuries.
- Sarees are like Indian women – so versatile. From business meetings to first nights, from political speeches to red carpets, from college farewells to Indian kitchens, they really have many avatars.
- If women are gifts, then saree is the perfect gift wrap.
- ‘Saree’, you are the most beautiful attire, a timeless fashion, which refuses to retire.
- Saree has draped several women- goddess durga defeated the demons, rani lakshmibai led the military. Saree gives you inner strength.
- Less distraction, more affection, and unlimited authenticity, which will give you a sari as a gift.
- What allures them most about saree is that it can make you look effortless, rich, provocative, and tasteful all at the equivalent time.
- God made a list of beautiful things to give to India, and the beauty of an Indian woman in a saree was at the top.
- When you feel troubles wrapping up your life, wrap yourself in a saree and fight them in style!
- A saree makes me feel the way no other garment can: a strange mix of a sex symbol and a pious goddess.
- Nothing emanates femininity better than a saree draped beautifully.
- If you are an Indian woman by birth, you will be draped in a saree once in your life time.
- Saree – a timeless piece of imagination.
- I adore it when a girl’s saree is made of love, her ornaments are made of reliance, and her heels are made of inner strength.
Quotes about Sarees for Instagram Captions
These Instagram saree quotes are ideal for you, whether you’re tagging your sweetheart in a saree photo on your anniversary or writing a selfie caption secretly hoping your crush would read. These saree quotes for Instagram are as flirtatious and lovely as sarees themselves!
- Give them a reason to stare, wear saree.
- No bikini or dresses can ever compete with the sexyness of saree drapes.
- A saree is a beautiful way of proudly displaying who I am externally having to say it.
- Celebrating my normal working day, in a Saree way. –Purvi Raniga
- Capture everybody’s attention and make heads turn with a stunning saree.
- All people smile within the same language but mine is saree.
- This saree deserves another post for sure!!
- I fly on my own wings of saree.
- No bikini or dresses can ever compete with the sexiness of saree drapes.
- I always love to drape saree because it makes me feel special.
- Saree makes ordinary girl to extraordinary girl.
- I was rocking my ethnicity.
- No bikini or dresses can ever compete with the sexiness of saree drapes.
- Don’t underestimate three things in my life: I, me and my pallu.
Funny Quotes about Sarees
The interesting thing about a saree is that it always remains in style. It has long been a favorite of both Indians and non-Indians. In his section, we’ve collected some funny saree quotes to make you laugh. Let’s glance over some amazing funny quotes on saree below:
- Even though you walk in a gorgeous saree, you love shopping to get a new one. –Jerlin Flower
- Finding out that the saree is nothing like anything you’ve ever worn. Unlike in the movies, you can’t run in it to catch your Raj! A dainty walk is all you can manage.
- Are you wearing a sari? Well, you won’t be sari if you go out with me.
- Short girl + Red saree = LPG cylinder.
- If loving saree is crime, then we pleat guilty.
- Some girls don’t know how to wear saree. They only know to give nice pose when you help them to wear it.
- A woman in saree needs more safety pins than compliments.
- No, I didn’t trip the floor looked like it needed a hug
- In India six inches gap between saree and blouse is divine. But two inches gap between jeans and top is treated as “Besharam”.
- None of the woman would float due to heavy designer sarees.
- Someone asked me which day is today Sunday or Monday, I politely replied “saree day”.
Beautiful Quotes about Sarees
Here are some wonderful ideas to use, whether you’re looking for beautiful quotes on saree for Facebook and Pinterest or saree status for Instagram. These quotes for saree will truly serve you because they are simple, charming and thoughtful and can be used at any occasion.
- Be the light in a world of unknowns. Glam the place with your saree beauty.
- The saree makes a woman look beautiful, cute, graceful all at the same time. Words fall short to describe a woman in a saree!
- There is something in particular around 6 meters of texture that draws out the woman you were destined to be.
- A saree has the power to convert a girl next door into an artist’s muse.
- An Indian girl doesn’t need a million dollar couture gown she needs her ethnic attire to look beautiful.
- When an Indian girl wears a saree, the planet stops to admire her grace!
- This saree drapes beautifully! Colours that accentuate the beauty of the drape and hassle-free tassels to spunk up the look!
- Everyone drapes a saree slightly differently and everyone’s body looks different in it. But women in sarees are like snowflakes. Unique yet beautiful in their own way.
- Nothing makes a girl look as beautiful as a saree does.
- Saree makes me Radha, saree makes me Meera too.
- She may wear jeans or dresses every day. But in a saree, an Indian daughter always feels right at home!
- The joy of draping a saree in different ways is an art.
- Her deep red saree, had little leaves, intricately designed with tiny stars. She had a galaxy within her, but still, when she moved, she had her head bowed.
- The saree gives a unique identity to Indian woman.
- Everybody wraps a saree marginally contrastingly and everybody’s body appears to be unique in it. In any case, ladies in sarees resemble snowflakes. Remarkable yet excellent in their own way.
- The simpler the saree is the more breathtaking it is.
Romantic Quotes about Sarees
Saree is a wonderful garment through which women everywhere are with a chance to rock the glamorous look. Your photos in saree accompanied by romantic saree quotes for Instagram present you in a fashionable and exquisite look to your followers. Let’s take a look at some quotes on saree in the following category.
- Seeing her in a saree for the first time adorned with her sparkly eyes and flashing smile, he knew diwali couldn’t get any ore brighter.
- It wasn’t my fault, her black saree was the real culprit. It forced me to fall in love with her.
- He’s damn crazy to count the pleats of my saree than to count the stars in the sky.
- He wants me to wear saree and I love him gazing at me whenever I wear the same.
- Wearing a saree was never my choice. But his eyes were looking for a traditional girl. And then, ethnic became my favourite.
- Indian men prefer their women in sarees rather than in western outfit.
- I want to be the pin of your saree opens first lips want to stick up for.
- Smile + saree = Melting him.
- Draping a perfect set of saree pleats -check! Finding the perfect guy to appreciate them in progress.
- My saree is just like my men – impeccable.
- I love it when a girl’s saree is made of grace, her jewelry is made of confidence and her heels are made of inner-strength.
Short Quotes about Sarees
Do you want to say a lot with fewer words? Some of the best quotes about sarees are brief (and easy to type!). So, here you have it: a collection of 15 word or less short saree captions for Instagram!
- Saree: six yards of sheer elegance!
- My Saree makes my Smile Brighter!
- A simple saree gives you the utmost sophisticated look.
- Wearing saree is a different love for women.
- Saree may be a rainbow draped in cloud.
- Saree is much more than a mere fabric.
- Reigning my love for the timeless classic.
- It has been said that point heals all wounds but saree covers them up.
- I asked god a beautiful life but he also gave me a beautiful saree.
- Saree may be a gateway to slide into the festive mood.
- A simple cotton hand woven saree can be a statement of art.
- Sarees truly are dresses with a soul.
- My saree makes my smile brighter.
- There is a shade of red saree for every woman.
- From draping mom’s dupatta to wearing her saree, somewhere I grew up.
Quotes about Sarees and Attitude
Who says sarees are only for the shy, delicate, demure girls? No traditional clothing can cover a girl’s genuine personality when she has attitude! Are you a six-yard-long fabric wrapped rebel? With these quotes about sarees, you may let out your inner sarcastic kickasser. These saree attitude quotes are full of attitude!
- A saree never tells you to fit in, it makes you stand out.
- Saree isn’t just the garment, but a power, a language and an identity.
- The right amount of body exposure, the right amount of class, keep your surroundings intrigued –saree.
- I drapped a saree as a token of love, I cared not to look perfect, I just cared to look like me.
- Laugh with yourself. Murder not with your heart but with your saree.
- Don’t offer me a drink when I’m in a saree because by choosing to look like an Indian goddess, and I’ve sacrificed my washroom privileges for the day!
- I may have all shades of blue on the inside, but there’s no reason, I can’t rock a red saree on the outside.
- I may not know how to cook, but I can certainly rock a saree like pro.
- Draped in a saree, take confident strides ahead of the rest!
- Hot Mess or cold Sun, that’s a saree magic.
- The unstitched 6 yards cloth can give you the best possible fashionable look and an amazing feel.
- Not simple to integrate in Indian culture and wear a saree, it needs skill possessed by Indian women only.
- You wanna get to know a woman in a yellow saree. She’s bright. She’s something different.
- Make it simple, but significant.
- She oozes the kind of over-confidence that only comes to people who wear deep red lipstick and sparkly tissue sarees in bright daylight. –Aditi Mathur Kumar
Quotes about Sarees in English
These quotes about sarees in English will be a great option to share with your friends and followers on Instagram. Let take some stylish photos by your mobile phone and impress them with your saree photos along with these amazing saree quotes in English.
- The easiest way to feel hot yet modest is to wear a saree.
- A saree can never go out of fashion; anywhere, anyday, anytime.
- Be the sunshine in a world of unknowns. Glam the room with your saree beauty.
- A lot of things broke my heart, but saree fixed it every time.
- Your smile may be the power, but your saree look is a sword.
- The drape of the saree creates magic with fluid geometry and bold lines along with strong contrasting colors giving way to seamless flow.
- Life isn’t perfect but my saree draping can be.
- A saree is much more than a 6 yard of fabric; made of dreams and emotions woven together with love.
- You can’t buy happiness but you can buy sarees, and that’s kind of the same thing.
- There’s something about 6 meters of fabric that brings out the lady you were born to be.
- When I drape a saree I feel all womanly.
- Saree is not a dress but a statement.
- I like my saree the way I like my coffee – bold with a hint of filter.
- Don’t change to fit the fashion, change the fashion to fit you.
- Saree is synonymous to respect, to the one donning it, to the one who weaved it! –Jyoti Singh
Quotes about Sarees and Elegance
Flaunt a stunning picture in your favourite saree and caption it with these quotes on saree and elegance. These women in saree quotes are perfect for pictures you want to share with your friend and followers on Instagram or Facebook.
- Dear western outfits, try all you want but only I bring out her true beauty and elegance. Yours sincerely, Saree.
- A saree has no brand it has style and elegance.
- Endless elegance by a 9-yard elegant attire.
- Feel fresh and relaxed with love for simple and elegant saree.
- In this world filled with trends, I select to wrap around my six yards of elegance that’s my saree.
- Elegance, cuteness, beauty, traditional, modern, graceful, words fall short to describe a woman in a saree.
- Amongst all the off shoulder gowns within the party, her saree took away all the spotlight, that’s the facility of a six yard pure elegance.
- A woman with big dreams and six yards of elegance is a visionary woman.
- I don’t wear a saree only on occasion; I wear it to parties, to hangouts and any place that demands a little elegance.
- Elegance never goes out of style.
Quotes about Sarees for Lovers
In this category we’ve gathered some saree lover quotes for you. These quotes on saree love will express your love to your beloved and how sarees can give you a romantic lustrous look which makes feel your partner in an intense love for you.
- Love is when he kneels down to help you make perfect pleats for saree.
- In the era of short dress, he still prefers to see her in suit or saree.
- She wore a saree for the first time and we both fell. She in my arms and I in love.
- The day I first saw you in a saree. Oh, what can I say! My mind is happy with your two eyes.
- Love you to the end of my pallu and back.
- When I drape a saree, it feels like I’m draping you around me!
- Every saree tells a story, can you read mine?
- Me and my never ending saree love.
- You look pretty good after wearing a saree, as like you are the light of the dark night and the shining of the full moon night.
- The perfect accessory for a saree is not jewelleries but your smile.
Quotes about Sarees by Celebrities
Some celebrities are the biggest fans of sarees. If you enjoy sarees and Bollywood films, this is a combination made in heaven for you! This collection of quotes about sarees on Instagram is perfect for you if you enjoy quoting celebrities. And you’re in luck, because there are some fantastic saree quotes by celebrities of Bollywood about the timeless saree!
- I enjoy the sari. I think it’s the sexiest garment ever. It shows you the right amount, it covers the right amount, it’s extremely versatile, it suits every body type, it suits every face. –Vidya Balan
- I want every woman to have at least one saree in their wardrobe. In India, this beautiful garment has a special place. Like dialects, it changes from state to state and I wanted to bring four different techniques under one roof. –Rajesh Pratap Singh
- That’s what the sari is about. Everything is covered, yet a peep of an ankle can be a turn on for men. –Kajol
- Learning Indian mannerisms, how to wear saris, and the language were a challenge. –Amy Jackson
- To be very honest, I cannot drape a saree myself. I have never draped one on my own, ever. But it has been done on me so many times, that now I have memorised all the steps, and if someone challenges me, I will surely be able to do it. –Sonakshi Sinha
- I feel more comfortable in sarees than gowns. –Amy Jackson
- If a girl wears a shirt and a skirt, does she become more sensuous? I think a girl in a sari is more sensuous than a girl in a skirt. In my opinion, a wet sari is the most sensuous. –Bipasha Basu
- Saree is a power suit. You walk into a room wearing a saree and you know what the men are talking about – it’s a ‘socio-psyche’ thing. –Lakshmi Rebecca
- I think, if you tell me that you do not know how to wear a saree, I would say shame on you. It’s a part of your culture, you need to stand up for it. –Sabyasachi Mukherjee
- Indianness in the form of a saree or a chaniya choli or jeans with something interesting, matches my style of singing. –Shreya Goshal
- It’s a most natural way for me. I can tell people I can run in a saree and I can do five sequences in a saree. I can romance in a saree and I can do everything in a saree. For me, it’s a most versatile garment…it’s extremely sensuous and at the same time it is strong, there is an elegance and at the same time, it teases your imagination. It’s very powerful. –Vidhya Balan.
- Celebrity endorsement was absolutely what pushed the traditional handloom. But I have had celebrities who have come to me for the joy of wearing a saree. –Gaurang Shah
- I feel women are strong and I feel the metal sarees, the steel wire sarees, are a good metaphor for strong yet sensitive. –RimzimDadu
Quotes about Sarees and Traditional Look
Saree is the most exquisite and traditional Indian outfit. If you want to show off your traditional look on social media, use these traditional saree quotes with your photos. You can promote the saree and your culture around the globe by your saree photos accompanied by saree traditional quotes. Let’s look at some saree look quotes in the below section:
- The saree I wear may be traditional, but I am six yards ahead of my time.
- Get a taste of the traditional look with a saree. Traditional look is the latest and all time favorite of women.
- Why look west? Wear your saree and pose as the Indian version of wonder woman.
- Saree is the most attractive and safe for tradition.
- I would love to wear silk sarees to make myself look gorgeous. Yeah! That’s Indian heritage. –Jerlin Flower
- Saree is not just a culture; its tradition. I believe in tradition. I believe in the idea of things being passed between generations and the slow transmission of cultural values through tradition.
- If you think that traditional trend is gone, hold my pallu.
- A girl in a traditional look with a saree and a bindi and with a smile is always devastating.
- When grace and culture shook hands, the saree was born.
- Let’s flip over to Traditional.
More Sayings and Quotes about Sarees
The world has to adore you in your Indian traditional attire, whether you’re wearing a lehenga or a saree! And your photo must be complemented by cool saree fashion quotes! Let’s glance over some saree vibes quotes in the following section:
- An uncut piece of fabric, handwoven with sheer skill, for the living goddesses.
- A saree covers the right amount and exposes the right amount. It’s such a tease!
- Beauty is inhabited in the soul, the face will be bright with time. And what better way to bring it out gracefully the covering yourself in a saree.
- No Indian girl can ever say no to the magic of saree!
- A girl never buys her first saree that she wears. She chooses from the wardrobe of her mom.
- I love wearing saree and what most I like about them is: They can be worn at all stages of life.
- Never underestimate a woman who’s wearing a saree. If she can sit without ruining her pleats, go hours without peeing, wrap six yards of fabrics around her and still show her cleavage, who knows what else she can do!
- Let your blouse be a little too sexy and your pallu be a little too long! Life is too short to blend in.
- The memories and sarees connected to a particular saree makes us nostalgic.
- If clothes could speak, my mother’s saree would have told my mother, how much I love to wear them.
- You Indian without saree, can not experience life.
- Life is not a Bollywood movie & my saree doesn’t get entangled in your watch! But, I still look like a heroine in it.
- If beauty is a thing, it would be a red saree.
- Chubby. Short. Tall. Fair. Dark. The list of labels is endless, but the endurance of a Saree is timeless. Be it a relentless 9-yard or a mesmerizing 6-yard, it recognizes no labels.
Final Thoughts on Quotes about Sarees
We hope that your journey through our amazing collection of quotes about sarees was a memorable one. It is the biggest collection of the most beautiful and handpicked saree quotes for Instagram through which you can express your feelings and use them for all moods and occasions.
We frequently wear sarees to weddings, parties, and other social gatherings. However, something will be missing if we do not post images of our sarees on Instagram or other social media. To show up, we should select precise and accurate saree lover quotes. As you may be aware, quotes about sarees are one of the most common ways to express yourself to the public.
You should also be aware that it is one of the simplest techniques to get the attention of your followers. You can choose one of the greatest and perfect quotes from our amazing collection if you want to impress your friends and audience.
131 Inspirational Quotes to Be Strong in Life to Help You Through Hard Times
In this article, you will find numerous quotes to be strong in life that can help you stay strong and glide through hard times. As we all know, failures, setbacks, and tragedies cannot be avoided in life. Life has a knack for knocking people down, but reading inspirational quotes to be strong in life can help us get back up.
When we are going through a rough patch in life, looking for something cheerful such as quotes to be strong in life can help us realize that life is not always harsh. Anxiety, pain, heartache, and disappointment may seem endless, but they fleet away swiftly.
So, whenever you find yourself lost or submerged in some darkness and experience tough times, these quotes about being strong through hard times really lighten your path and encourage you to a great extent. For this very reason, give a good read to our tough time stay strong quotes to have some inspiration in your life and you will surely feel motivated by these quotes to be strong in life.
Best Quotes to Be Strong in Life All Time
Life isn’t always rainbows and sunshine. There will be periods in everyone’s lives when the weather is predicted to be dark and dreary, with apparently constant showers. And it pours when it rains. In such situations we should read quotes to be strong in life and these tough times stay strong quotes help us a lot!
- The strongest people are not those who show strength in front of us but those who win battles we know nothing about.
- Smile and let everyone know that today, you’re a lot stronger than you were. –Drake
- There are better starters than me but I’m a strong finisher. –Usain Bolt
- Be strong, be fearless, be beautiful. And believe that anything is possible when you have the right people there to support you. –Misty Copeland
- Anyone can hide. Facing up to things, working through them, that’s what makes you strong. –Sarah Dessen
- You never know how strong you are… until being strong is the only choice you have. –Cayla Mills
- Dream, struggle, create, prevail. Be daring. Be brave. Be loving. Be compassionate. Be strong. Be brilliant. Be beautiful. –Caterina Fake
- Be strong, believe in who you are; be strong, believe in what you feel. –Melissa Etheridge
- Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. –Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Let your life reflect the faith you have in God. Fear nothing and pray about everything. Be strong, trust God’s word, and trust the process. –Germany Kent
- I’d prefer ‘be strong’ than ‘don’t worry’. –Toba Beta
- The world is the great gymnasium where we come to make ourselves strong. –Swami Vivekanand
Quotes to Be Strong in Life for Instagram Captions
When life seems to be dragging you down, stuck in your head, enslaving you with the worries of your life, you need the utmost courage and determination to help you get through those hard times. These quotes to be strong in life and quotes about being strong through hard times come to our rescue.
- Life is full of happiness and tears; be strong and have faith. –Kareena Kapoor Khan
- You were given this life because you are strong enough to live it.
- Step into my shoes and walk the life I’m living and if you get as far as I am, just maybe you will see how strong I really am.
- I like criticism. It makes you strong. –LeBron James
- I am strong because I’ve been weak. I am fearless because I’ve been afraid.
- You can become strong and powerful and beautiful.
- You are stronger than you think.
- That which does not kill us makes us stronger. –Friedrich Nietzsche
- I’m stronger because I had to be, I’m smarter because of my mistakes.
- Stay calm, stay strong, someone looks up to you.
- Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men. –John F Kennedy
- No matter how tough it gets, stay tougher. Finish strong, finish well.
- Be strong enough to let go and patient enough for what you deserve.
Famous Quotes to Be Strong in Life
It is critical to view difficult experiences as life lessons that will help you grow and shape into a better and wiser person every day! In addition, quotes to be strong in life, to lift your spirits never hurt anyone So, we have a bunch of stay strong quotes about life below.
- Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you.
- You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have. –Bob Marley
- He who believes is strong; he who doubts is weak. Strong convictions precede great actions. –Louisa May Alcott
- The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places. –Ernest Hemingway
- You’ve got to stay strong to be strong in tough times. –Tilman J. Fertitta
- If you feel lost, disappointed, hesitant, or weak, return to yourself, to who you are, here and now and when you get there, you will discover yourself, like a lotus flower in full bloom, even in a muddy pond, beautiful and strong. –Masaru Emoto
- All the adversity I’ve had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me…. You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you. –Walt Disney
- They can stop a river by building a dam, but I will be damned if they can stop my river of blood flowing through my veins and heart. –Anthony Liccione
- Promise me you’ll always remember: You’re braver than you believe and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. –A. A. Milne
- Keep on beginning and failing. Each time you fail, start all over again, and you will grow stronger until you have accomplished a purpose. –Anne Sullivan
Inspirational Quotes to Be Strong in Life
When you are a victim of misfortune, the following quotes about staying strong through hard times light your way and support you considerably. You most certainly will get all the determination required to get through your hardships by reading the following quotes to be strong in life.
- Strong women wear their pain like they do stilettos. No matter how much it hurts, all you see is the beauty of it. –Harriet Morgan
- You can’t really be strong until you can see a funny side to things. –Ken Kesey
- Always have faith in yourself and the universe, for one will not get you anywhere without the other. Both must be equally strong to reach your desires, for they are the wings that will lift you to your dreams. –Suzy Kassem
- The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong. –Mahatma Gandhi
- You have to be strong and calm to overcome difficult moments. –Dani Alves
- Flexibility makes buildings to be stronger, imagine what it can do to your soul. –Carlos Barrios
- There are two ways of exerting one’s strength: one is pushing down, the other is pulling up. –Booker T. Washington
- No matter how much the sky above me is grey and the ground shakes nonstop beneath my feet I still stand stiff in between; never questioned my worth Never doubted my beliefs. –Samiha Totanji
- She was fierce. She was simple. She was crazy and always had something to say. She had flaws, But when she was down she got right back up she was a beast in her own way but one word describes her best – STRONG.
- I think we’re all really strong and we just need to keep working really hard. If we go out there and do our best we’ll win again. All we need to do is hit. –Carly Patterson
- The healthy and strong individual is the one who asks for help when he needs it. –Rona Barrett
Motivational Quotes to Be Strong in Life
We must all take a deep breath, silence the voices of concern and panic in our heads, and tell ourselves that we can and will overcome these challenges. If you haven’t already, please read our quotes to be strong in life,
and you might find our motivational strong quotes about life helpful and inspirational.
- This is the year I will be stronger, braver, kinder, unstoppable, and this year I will be fierce.
- Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough. –Og Mandino
- You have to be at your strongest when you’re feeling at your weakest.
- You become stronger and more confident by showing the courage to change the things you have control over. –Germany Kent
- A heart is a muscle, and what do muscles do when they are torn? They grow back STRONGER!
- There’re so many things that life is, and no matter how many breakthroughs, trials will exist and we’re going to get through it. Just be strong. –Mary J. Blige
- He who conquers others is strong; He who conquers himself is mighty. –Lao Tzu
- Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle. –Napoleon Hill
- As only dead leaves allow the wind to blow them to and fro, never allow yourself to be swayed by popular opinion. –Matshona Dhliwayo
- Be sure what you want and be sure about yourself. Fashion is not just beauty, it’s about good attitude. You have to believe in yourself and be strong.
- You are never strong enough that you don’t need help. –Cesar Chavez
Popular Quotes to Be Strong in Life
Even if you are driving with steadfastness, feeling overpowered by so much unknown, clinging to your faith persistently, dealing with worry, or all the above mentioned—difficult situations can bring up new, burdensome problems to traverse. These hindrances can be removed from our paths when you have a clear mind, which can be achieved by reading quotes to be strong in life. Here we have a list of life quotes about being strong.
- We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided. –J.K. Rowling
- Am strong because I know my weaknesses. I am beautiful because I am aware of my flaws. I am fearless…
- I have no regrets in my life. I think that everything happens to you for a reason. The hard times that you go through build character, making you a much stronger person. –Rita Mero
- The most difficult quality is to make the right decision. Because you can be quick, you can be strong, you can jump incredibly, you can have the best shots and you can be able to score goals from 50 yards, but if you don’t know when to shoot, when to run, or when to jump, you’re lost. –Ander Herrera
- Being strong doesn’t mean that you can handle every difficult situation on your own, it means that you have the sense to ask God and others for help. –Nishan Panwar
- Make up your mind that no matter what comes your way, no matter how difficult, no matter how unfair, you will do more than simply survive. You will thrive in spite of it. –Joel Osteen
- In your weakness be strong. –Olawale Daniel
- Work hard for what you want because it won’t come to you without a fight. You have to be strong and courageous and know that you can do anything you put your mind to. If somebody puts you down or criticizes you, just keep on believing in yourself and turn it into something positive.
- When we long for life without difficulties, remind us that oaks grow strong in contrary winds and diamonds are made under pressure. –Peter Marshall
- Anyone can give up, it’s the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that’s true strength. –Evangeline Love
Powerful Quotes to Be Strong in Life
People can stay strong in life is by being optimistic even about hardships and tough circumstances. An excellent way to be optimistic about life is by absorbing positive energy and staying away from negativity. This positivity can be gathered by reading quotes about staying strong in hard times. These quotes to be strong in life help us get through the most difficult of times.
- Being both soft and strong is a combination very few have mastered. –Yasmin Moghed
- The resistance that you fight physically in the gym and the resistance that you fight in life can only build a strong character. –Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Sometimes you don’t realize your own strength until you come face to face with your greatest weakness. –Susan Gale
- Be strong, believe in freedom and in God, love yourself, understand your sexuality, have a sense of humor, masturbate, don’t judge people by their religion, color, or sexual habits, love life and your family. –Madonna Ciccone
- Stay strong, be brave, love hard and true, and you will have nothing to lose. –Demi Lovato
- Difficulties are meant to rouse, not discourage. The human spirit is to grow strong by conflict. –William Ellery Channing
- Be strong in who you are. –Adrienne Posey
- Be strong but not rude. Be kind by not weak. Be humble but not timid. Be proud but not arrogant.
- Forget your weakness, and remember your strength. –Joseph Barber Lightfoot
- The weak fall, but the strong will remain and never go under! –Anne Frank
Quotes to Be Strong in Life and Happy
Everyone wants to be happy, don’t they? These quotes about being strong and happy are a good place to start. After all, life is more pleasant when we are happy, healthy, and successful. Please relish these quotes to be strong in life to help you discover joy and fulfilment in life.
- The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong. –Mahatma Gandhi
- The strongest action for a woman is to love herself, be herself, and shine amongst those who never believed she could.
- True strength is keeping everything together when everyone expects you to fall apart.
- You can be strong and true to yourself without being rude or loud. –Paula Radcliffe
- It’s sexy and beautiful to be strong. –Lindsey Vonn
- Be strong in body, clean in mind, lofty in ideals. –James Naismith
- You’ve got to stay strong to be strong in tough times. –Tilman J. Fertitta
- Nothing is more beautiful than the smile that has struggled through the tears. –Demi Lovato
- Perhaps not today, and possibly not tomorrow. All I know is that when my time comes, I’ll get what I wished for because I’m strong enough to fight for it. –Shaa Zainol
- Someday, everything will make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason.
- One who gains strength by overcoming obstacles possesses the only strength which can overcome adversity. –Albert Schweitzer
Quotes to Be Strong in Life through Hard Times
When your problems appear to be too frightening and devastating, keep in mind that you are not alone, that you are way stronger than you think, and that it’s perfectly acceptable to seek assistance. Therefore, we have quotes about being strong in hard times and quotes about strength in hard times for you to live a peaceful life.
- Some of us think holding on makes us strong, but sometimes it is letting go. –Hermann Hesse
- The most beautiful people I’ve known are those who have known trials, have known struggles, have known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. –Elisabeth Kübler-Ross
- Build me a son, O Lord, who will be strong enough to know when he is weak and brave enough to face himself when he is afraid, one who will be proud and unbending in honest defeat, and humble and gentle in victory. –Douglas MacArthur
- Always be courageous and strong, and don’t fear. –Gabby Douglas
- Stay strong, Things will get better. It might be stormy now, but it can’t rain forever.
- You must tell yourself, “No matter how hard it is, or How hard it gets I’m going to make it. –Les Brown
- I was always looking outside myself for strength and confidence, but it comes from within. It is there all the time. –Anna Freud
- I’m stronger because of the hard times, wiser because of my mistakes, and happier because I have known sadness. –Allison Vogel
- Being glamorous is about strength and confidence. It’s black and white – dramatic. You have to be strong. –Catherine Zeta-Jones
- Rule your mind or it will rule you. –Horace
Quotes to Be Strong in Life with Hope
Hope is a potent force which motivates a person to achieve the seemingly impossible and lets us move smoothly through tough times. Hope comes in a variety of shapes and sizes. It could be through listening to powerful leaders, music, reading a good book, or even quotes to be strong in life.
Written below are our quotes about strength and hope to help you find all the motivation you need.
- When you feel like hope is gone, look inside you and be strong and you’ll finally see the truth- that hero lies in you. –Mariah Carey
- Hope is the companion of power and mother of success; for who so hopes strongly has within him the gift of miracles. –Samuel Smiles
- Never lose hope. Storms make people stronger and never last forever. –Roy T. Bennett
- I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge. That myth is more potent than history. That dreams are more powerful than facts. That hope always triumphs over experience. That laughter is the only cure for grief. And I believe that love is stronger than death. –Robert Fulghum
- A strong mind always hopes and has always cause to hope. –Thomas Carlyle
- Hope is the only thing stronger than fear.
- Adversity is like a strong wind. It tears away from us all but the things that cannot be torn so that we see ourselves as we really are. –Arthur Golden
- Being nice doesn’t necessarily mean you’re weak. You can be nice and be strong at the same time. That’s a character trait that we need more in Washington. –Shelley Moore Capito
- Build up your weaknesses until they become your strong points. –Knute Rockne
- I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. –Audrey Hepburn
- Never give up without a fight.
Quotes to Be Strong in Life to with Courage
Courage is defined as the moral or mental power to risk, persevere, and overcome danger, fear, or hardship. It is not always simple to be courageous, and there are periods in our lives when we have more courage than others.
These are the best quotes about strength and courage and quotes to be strong in life.
- Stay strong; stay encouraged, I believe in you.
- Be strong and of good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed. –John F. Kennedy
- Dare to be strong and courageous. That is the road. Venture anything. –Sherwood Anderson
- A truly strong person does not need the approval of others any more than a lion needs the approval of sheep. –Vernon Howard
- Work hard for what you want because it won’t come to you without a fight. You have to be strong and courageous and know that you can do anything you put your mind to. If somebody puts you down or criticizes you, just keep on believing in yourself and turn it into something positive. –Leah LaBelle
- But to understand what it means to be strong and courageous, Christians should look to the person of Christ. –Marvin Olasky
- It was what God had taught me growing up that helped me overcome my fear and get back on the board. ‘Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go’ (Joshua 1:9). –Bethany Hamilton
- Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage. –Lao Tzu
- Courage isn’t having the strength to go on – it is going on when you don’t have strength. –Napoléon Bonaparte
- Courage is almost a contradiction in terms. It means a strong desire to live taking the form of readiness to die. –Gilbert K Chesterton
- Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. –Winston Churchill
- Courage is looking fear right in the eye and saying, ‘Get the hell out of my way, I’ve got things to do.
More Sayings and Quotes to Be Strong in Life
Life can be difficult at times. You make a mistake and misfortune sneaks around the corner and smacks you in the face. Or you hit a hard patch, go through crisis, or feel distant from realizing your ambition, and wish to pack your belongings and go home. But that is when you have to hold the fort. The quotes about staying strong in hard times and live strong quotes will assist you in doing so.
- Whenever you find yourself doubting how far you can go, just remember how far you have come. Remember everything you have faced, all the battles you have won, and all the fears you have overcome. You were given this life because you are strong enough to live it.
- Difficulties are meant to rouse, not discourage. The human spirit is to grow strong by conflict. –William Ellery Channing
- If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. –Bruce Lee
- If you hear somebody say something absolutely horrendous about their own life, in quite a flippant, offbeat kind of way, when you meet people clearly trying to be strong and brave, the ones who are really good at it are the ones who break my heart the most. –Phoebe Waller-Bridge
- Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy. –Dale Carnegie
- Life is very interesting. In the end, some of your greatest pains become your greatest strengths. –Drew Barrymore
- Never let the sadness of your past and the fear of your future ruin the happiness of your present.
- My attitude is that if you push me towards something that you think is a weakness, then I will turn that perceived weakness into a strength. –Michael Jordan
- If someone is strong enough to bring you down, show them you are strong enough to get back up. –A. Josland
- People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don’t believe in circumstances. The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and if they can’t find them, make them. –George Bernard Shaw
Final Thoughts on Quotes to Be Strong in Life
Be compassionate, for everyone you encounter is fighting a struggle you do not understand. This is an inference of a popular saying that has been widely circulated throughout the world with somewhat various forms (some credited to Ian Maclaren, Plato, Robin Williams, and others), but they all include the same blaring truth—we and our societies are surrounded by many trials.
Even in the middle of a worldwide pandemic, each person and his family have a set of challenges and concerns they face every day. But there is hope and courage in every adversity we encounter as it can be seen in the above-mentioned quotes to be strong in life.
We have a huge list of quotes about being strong through hard times for the hardships we face continuously in our lives. These quotes to be strong in life and tough time stay strong quotes aid in getting through our personal and collective adversities.
99 Reality Gulzar Quotes on Life That’ll Blow Your Mind
If you are looking for beautiful reality quotes that will change your life, you are at the right place, here you will find the best reality Gulzar quotes on life. Life is unpredictable. Anything will happen at any time; check the best reality Gulzar quotes on life in this article to support your situation.
These reality Gulzar quotes on life will portray your situation and present your exact feelings. The purpose of life is to show your emotions and feelings and to show your feelings and emotions, you need some quotes, and these Gulzar life quotes on life will help you get a better perspective on life.
Most of the time, life happens when you are busy with other plans, so if you are looking for life, these reality Gulzar quotes on life will help find you the best moments of life. You live once in a life, and to make your life happen, you need to express your feelings to show your feelings for your loved ones, the Gulzar quotes on life provide you words. If you are searching for the best quotes for life that blow your mind and soul, you will find reality Gulzar quotes on life, Gulzar quotes on life, and quotes of Gulzar.
If you have life, everything is beautiful around you, but everyone faces different phases, some are bad and some are good, that’s what the reality of life is. So to express how life is treating you, you need the reality Gulzar quotes on life. These Gulzar quotes on life will help you to start to see the different things in the world.
- Thoda hai, thode ki zaroorat hai. Zindagi phir bhi yahan khoobsurat hai. –Gulzar
- Aane wala pal jane wala hai. Ho sake toh isme, zindagi bita do, pal jo yeh jaane wala hai. –Gulzar
- Itna kyu sikhaye Jaa rahi hai zindagi. Humne kaunsi yahan sadiyan guzarni hain. –Gulzar
- Main har raat ki khwahishon ko khud se pahale sula deta, hun magar roz subah ye mujhase pahalae jaag jati hain. –Gulzar
- Thoda sa rafu karke dekhiye na, fir se nayi si lagegi. Zindagi he toh hai. –Gulzar
- Socha na tha zindagi aise phir se milegi, jeene ke liye aankhon ko pyaas lagegi apne hi aansu peene ke liye. –Gulzar
- Dil mein kuch jalta hai, shayad dhua dhua sa lagta hai. Aankh mein kuch chubhta hai, shayad sapna koi sulagta hai. –Gulzar
- Ay umar… Agar dum hai toh kar de itni si khata. Bachpan toh cheen liya, bachpana cheen kar bata. –Gulzar
- Thoda sa hasaake, thoda sa rulaake, pal yeh bhi jaane wala hai. –Gulzar
- Socho kitni khoobsurat hogi zindagi. Jab dost, mohabbat aur humsafar teeno ek hi insaan ho. –Gulzar
- Ek parwah hi batati hai ki khayal kitna hai, warna koi tarazu nahin hota rishton mein. –Gulzar
The definition of love is different for everyone, some want to express their feelings for their loved ones and some want to prove their love by actions. So if you are looking for the right words to express your love, you have come to the right place. Here you will see some Gulzar thoughts on life and Gulzar quotes on love.
- Gazab ki mohabbat hai wo jisme sath rehne ki umeed bilkul bhi naa ho phir bhi pyar beshumar ho. –Gulzar
- Vaqt kat to bhi nahi, vaqt rukta bhi nahi. Dil hai sajde me magar, ishq jhukta bhi nahi. –Gulzar
- Wo cheez jise dil kehte hain. Hum bhool gaye hain rakh ke kahin. –Gulzar
- Kabhi toh chaunk ke dekhe koi human taraf, kisi ki aankh mein humko bhi intezaar dikhe. –Gulzar
- Us umra se humne tumko chaha hai,jis umra mein hum jism se waqif naa the…!!! –Gulzar
- Jhoothe tere waadon pe baras bitaaye. Zindagi toh kaati, ye raat kat jaaye. –Gulzar
- Tere jaane se toh kuch badla nahin. Raat bhi aayi thi, aur chaand bhi thaa. Haan magar neend nahin. –Gulzar
- Ik zara chehra udhar keeje, inaayat hogi aap ko dekh ke. Badi der se meri saans ruki hai. –Gulzar
- Bolo kya tum bus itna sa mera kaam karoge. Mere jism pe ungli se apna naam likhoge? Aanhkon se padh padh ke, mere jism pe likhte rahna. Saans baje gar jor se to aawaaz nigalte rahna. Halki halki aanch pe bolo dher sa pyaar karoge. –Gulzar
- Dil hain toh phir dard hoga, dard hair toh dil bhi higa, mausam guzrte rehete hain. –Gulzar
Love is beautiful, friendship is better. So making good friends is a difficult task, so you need to express your feelings and love for your friends. If you are looking for the right words to express your love, our these life quotes Gulzar and Gulzar quotes on friendship will help you.
- Thodi thodi gooftagu karte rahiye dosto se. Jaale lag jaate hai band kamro mein. –Gulzar
- Ae dost choti si baat par naaraz mat hona. Bhool ho jaaye toh maaf kar dena. Naaraz tub hona jab rishte toot jaaye kyuki aisa tub hoga jab hum duniya chod denge. –Gulzar
- Pyar chodo tum mere dost hi bane raho. Suna hai pyar mukar jaata hai lekin yaar nahi. –Gulzar
- Jab dost taraki kare toh fakra se kaho wo mere dost hai aur jab dost musibat mee ho toh fakra se kaho main uska dost hu. –Gulzar
- Zindagi aur umra mee bas itna fark hai. Jo dosto bin beete wo umra aur jo dosto sang beete wo zindagi. –Gulzar
- Jiski subah achi uska din acha. Jiski shaam achi uski raat achi. Jiska dost acha uski zindagi achi! –Gulzar
- Dosti rooh mee utra hua rishta hai sahab. Mulakaatein kum hone se dosti kum nahi hoti. –Gulzar
- Kumjoriya mat khoj mujh mein mere dost. Ek tu bhi shaamil hai meri kumjoriyo mein. –Gulzar
- Bhari mehfil mein dosti ka zikr hua. Hamne toh bas tumhari aur dekha aur log waah waah karne lage. –Gulzar
- Shart lagi hai mar jaane ki. Jeena hai toh pyaar mein. Deh kahin bhi ho mera. Jaan rakhi hai yaar mein. –Gulzar
- Teri dosti ke deewane hain isiliye haath faila diya. Varna hum toh khud ki zindgi ke liye bhi dua nahi karte..! –Gulzar
You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. So to live and cherish every moment of life, you need many lessons in the world. So if you are looking for some reality quotes on life, you have come to the right place. Here you will find some reality Gulzar quotes on life and Gulzar quotes on life in English.
- Lagta hai aaj zindagi kuch khafa hai. Chaliye chhodiye, kaun si pehli dafa hai. –Gulzar
- Khaali bore dopehro se, hum toh jhola uthake chale barish kam kam lagti hai, nadiya madham lagti hain, hum samundar ke andar chale. –Gulzar
- Koi khamoosh zakhm lagti hai, zindagi ek nazm lagti hai. –Gulzar
- Galitya bhi hongi aur galat bhi samjha jayega. Yeh zindagi hai janab yaha taarife bhi hogi aur kosa bhi jaayega. –Gulzar
- Koi pooch raha hai mujhse ab meri zindagi ki keemat, mujhe yaad aa raha hai halka sa muskurana tumhara! –Gulzar
- Apne usool kabhi yun bhi todne pade. Khata kisi aur ki thi aur haath hume jodne pade. –Gulzar
- Tanhai acchi lagti hai. Sawal to bohot karti hai par…jawab ke liye zidd nahin karti. –Gulzar
- Haath chhootte bhi toh rishte nahi chhoda karte. Waqt ki saakh se lamhe nahi toda karte. –Gulzar
Nowadays everyone is using social media and instagram to express their thoughts. So if you are one of them, maybe these reality Gulzar quotes on life and Gulzar lines will help you to express your thoughts on instagram.
- Mohabbat zindagi badal deti hai,mil jaaye tab bhi aur naa mile tab bhi…!!! –Gulzar
- Zindagi yun hui basar tanha, kafila saath aur safar tanha! –Gulzar
- Zindagi aur mout se kiya wada nibhana padega. Bas itna hi tha hamara safar aab jaana padega. –Gulzar
- Kuch yuhi chalega tera mera rishta zindagi bhar. Mil gaye toh baate lambi na mile toh yaade lambi. –Gulzar
- Khaali bore dopehro se, hum toh jhola uthake chale barish kam kam lagti hai, nadiya madham lagti hain, hum samundar ke andar chale. –Gulzar
- Itne bure nahin the hum jitne ilzaam lagaye logo ne, kuch kismat kharab thi kuch aag lagai logo ne. –Gulzar
Image speaks louder than words sometimes, and if you have the right words for your image caption, then your words surely impact on people who are seeing. So here you will find some reality Gulzar quotes on life and Gulzar images.
- Tere bina zindagi se koi shiqwa toh nahi. Tere bina zindagi bhi lekin zindagi toh nahi. –Gulzar
- Zakhm kaha kaha se mile hai mujhko. Zindagi tu toh bata safar aur kitna baaki hai. –Gulzar
- Sahma sahma dara sa rehta hai. Jaane kyun jee bhara sa rehta hai. –Gulzar
- Unki yaadon se hi khud ko itna “Gulzar” rakhta hoon, ki tanhaiyan dum tod deti hain meri chokhat par aakar! –Gulzar
- Beshak ladai kiya karo,naraz raha karo. Zindagi hai iska bharosa nahi, sath raha karo. –Gulzar
Relationship means comfort where you can share your thoughts and feelings for each other through nice words. These reality Gulzar quotes on life, Gulzar love quotes will help you to express your love for your partner in a nice way.
- Mere dil mein ek dhadkan teri hai. Us dhadkan ki kasam tu zindagi meri hai. Meri to har saans mein ek saans teri hai. Jo kabhi saans ruk jaye to maut meri hai. –Gulzar
- Kharidaar bohot the iss dil ke. Bech dete agar isme tum naa hote. –Gulzar
- Yun to raunakein gulzaar thi mehfil, us roz haseen cheharon se… Jaane kaise us pardanashin ki maasoomiyat par hamaari dhadakane aa gayi!! –Gulzar
- Tu hazaar baar ruthe toh mana lu tujhe. Magar dekh mohabbat mee shaamil koi dusra naa ho. –Gulzar
- Khuda ne poocha ke kya saza doon us bewafa ko,humne bhi keh diya bas use mohabbat ho jaye kisi bewafa se. –Gulzar
- Mat pucho kaise guzarta hai har pal tumhare bina. Kabhi baat karne ki hasrat toh kabhi dekhne ki tamanna. –Gulzar
- Wo mohabbat bhi tumhari thi. Wo nafrat bhi tumhari thi. Hum apni wafa ka insaaf kis se mangte, wo shehar bhi tumhara tha wo adalat bhi tumhari thi. –Gulzar
- Meri koi khata to saabit kar, jo bura hoon to bura to saabit kar, tumhe chaha hai kitna tu kya jaane, chal main bewafa hi sahi…Tu apni wafa to saabit kar!!! –Gulzar
- Kisi se roz milne se pyaar ho naa ho. Lekin kisi se roz baate karne se uski aadat jaroor ho jaati hai. –Gulzar
- Maana ki teri nazar mee kuch nahi hu main. Meri kadar unse pucho jinko palat kar kabhi nahi dekha maine sirf tumhare liye. –Gulzar
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. So to start living you need some life lessons which will help you to understand life. If you are looking for the thoughtful words for life, you have come to the right place. Here you will see reality Gulzar quotes on life and quotes of Gulzar.
- Taqleef khud he kam ho gayi, jab apno se umeed kam ho gayi. –Gulzar
- Yun toh aee zindagi tere safar se shikayate bahut thi. Magar dard jab darg karaane pahuche toh kataare bahut thi. –Gulzar
- Ichchhayen badi bewafa hoti hain. Kambakht poori hote hi badal jaati hain. –Gulzar
- Maut to ek kavita hai, ek kavita ka waada hai. Ek din milegi muje. –Gulzar
- kuchh alag karana ho to bheed se hat ke chalie, bheed saahas to detee hain magar pahachaan chhin letee hain. –Gulzar
- Jaroori nahi har chahat ka matlab ishq hi ho. Kabhi kabhi kuch anjaan rishto ke liye bhi dil bechain ho jaata hai. –Gulzar
- Zindagi sasti hai sahab, Jeene ke tarike mahange hain. –Gulzar
Once in a life you replace bad thoughts with good thoughts in bad times, you will succeed in life. So in hard times of life you need spirit to uplift yourself. So here you will see reality Gulzar quotes on life and Gulzar Sahab quotes which will help you to uplift your spirit.
- Thoda sukoon bhi dhoondiye janaab. Yeh zarooratein toh kabhi khatam nahi hogi. –Gulzar
- Chakh kar dekhi hai kabhi tanhai tumne? Maine dekhi hai badi imaandaar lagti hai. –Gulzar
- Mehfil mein gale milkar vah dheere se keh gaye, ye duniya ki rasm hai, ise mohobbat mat samajh lena!! –Gulzar
- Kuch rishte bahut roohani hote hain, apnepan ka shor nahin machaya karte. –Gulzar
Sometimes you need some words which connect your body with your soul. So to find the right words for your feelings, you can see our reality Gulzar quotes on life and Gulzar quotes in English to help find nice quotes.
- Jeene ke liye sochha hi nahi, dard sambhaalne honge. Muskuraye toh, muskurane ke karz utarne honge. –Gulzar
- Ae zindagi gale laga le. Hum ne bhi tere har ikk gham ko, gale se lagaya hai, hai na. –Gulzar
- Bhookh roti ki ho to paisaa kamaaiye, paisaa kamaane ke liye bhi paisaa chaahiye, maange se naa mile to pasinaa bahaaiye. –Gulzar
- Dhaage bade kamzor chun lete hain hum, aur phir poori umar gaanth bandhane mein hi nikal jaati hai !! –Gulzar
- Rishte bas rishte hote hain. Kuchh ek pal ke kuchh do pal ke. –Gulzar
- Kaun kehta hai hum jhooth nahi bolte. Ek baar khairiyat toh pooch ke dekhiye. –Gulzar
- Bahut andar tak jala dete hain. Wo shikayatein jo bayaan nahi hoti. –Gulzar
- Jaane kab gum hua kahaa khoya, ek aansoo chhupa ke rakha tha. –Gulzar
Good things in life will happen to those who believe in positive thinking and want to spread positive vibes. So to spread positivity you need some positive words. So, if you are searching for the right words, here you will see reality Gulzar quotes on life and best lines by Gulzar.
- Milana to bahut kuchh hain is zindagi me, bas ham ginati usi ki karate hain, jo hasil na ho saka. –Gulzar
- Aansu jo rukne lage hain. Aankhon mein chubhne lage hain. Naya dard do koi, toh ro lein. –Gulzar
- Yakeen toh sabko jhooth par hi hota hai. Sach ko toh aksar saabit karna padta hai. –Gulzar
- Naa jane kyu bas jaate hai dil mein bina ijaazat liye wo log jinhe hum zindagi mein kabhi nahi paa sakte. –Gulzar
- Panah mil jaaye rooh ko jiska haath chhoo kar. Us hatheli par ghar bana lo. –Gulzar
- Khaali kaagaz pe kya talaash karte ho? Ek khamosh sa jawaab toh hai. –Gulzar
- Kehne waalon ka kuch nahin jaata. Sehne waale kamaal karte hain. Kaun dhoonde jawaab dardon ke log toh bas sawaal karte hain. –Gulzar
- Ek khoobsurat sa rishta khatam ho gaya. Hum dosti nibhate rahe aur use ishq ho gaya. –Gulzar
- Faasalo ka ehsaas tab hua jab maine kaha theek hu aur usne maan liya…! –Gulzar
- Log poochte hain humse ki tum kuch badal gaye ho, batao toote huye patte ab rang bhi naa badalein kya??? –Gulzar
Try to focus on the positive in life to express your actual self. Sometimes you don’t find the right words to express yourself in a true manner. So if you are looking for the right words to express yourself, here you will see Gulzar quotes in English and Gulzar thoughts on life.
- Shaam se aankh mein namee si hai, aaj phir aap kee kamee si hai. Dafn kar do hamen ke saans mile, nabz kuchh der se thamee si hai. –Gulzar
- Aayina dekh kar tasalli huyi, hamko is ghar me janata hain koi. –Gulzar
- Rishton ki ahmiyat samjha karo janab, inhe jataya nahin nibhaya jaata hai. –Gulzar
- Ik baar toh yun hoga, thoda sa sukoon hoga. Na dil me kasak hogi, na sar me junoon hoga. –Gulzar
- Waqt rahata nahi kahi tik ke, aadat is ki adami si hai. –Gulzar
- Zaayka alag sa hai mere lafzo ka.Ke Koi samajh nahi paata, Koi bhula nahi paata. –Gulzar
- Aadatan tumne kar diye vaade,aadatan humne aitbar kiya… Teri raahon mein baarhan ruk kar, humne apna hi intezaar kiya… Ab naa mangenge zindagi yaa rab, yeh gunaah humne jo ek baar kiya. –Gulzar
- Jab bhi dil yeh udas hota hai, jaaane kaun aas paas hota hai. Koi waada nahi kiya lekin kyun tera intezaar rehta hai. –Gulzar
- Kuch rishton mein munaafa nahin hota, lekin zindagi ko ameer bana dete hain! –Gulzar
The purpose of human life is to end the sufferings of material existence and achieve happiness. We are always on the lookout for happiness, but most of the time couldn’t find it. So, these reality Gulzar quotes on life will help you to see the actual happiness.
Are you occupied with your daily activities? Perhaps you are busy at work or busy fulfilling your family’s needs. In the hustle and bustle of everyday life, we easily forget to think about the essential things. Why do we live? Do you know what you want to do with your life? What happens when you die?
It’s a good idea to think about these issues at least once in your life. You will be elderly in no time, or you may never have the opportunity. To know the reality of life, you need to read once our reality quotes on life. In this article, we have mentioned some reality Gulzar quotes on life, Gulzar quotes on life, and Gulzar quotes in English.
Critical Things to Consider When Choosing a Portable Sandblaster
Pros and Cons of Cryptocurrency
Why Are People Choosing Online Gambling Over Traditional Gambling in Florida?
The Marketing and Advertising Benefits of Documentary Transcription
10 Tactics to Enhance Your Streaming Experience in the USA
Top 5 Health-Related Shows on Disney Plus Hotstar
The Five Furniture Items Every Church Needs
How to Promote Your Business Instagram Page Effectively : 3 Useful Tips for Entrepreneurs
What Does a Real Estate Attorney Do?
3 Reasons Why Wallpaper Is Becoming So Popular
Top 10 Proofreading Tips to Improve Your Resume
10 Business Career Trends on Right Now
DotBig LTD Review: Key Findings
128 Best Promises Quotes That’ll Inspire You to Keep Your Word
Benefits of the Endowment Plan
How to Watermark Photos for Free: 2022 New Solutions
10 of the Best Online Games to Play When Bored
All about Gradient Descent that One Needs to Know in the Context of Machine Learning
Finally – Financial Education Embraced in Schools
Benefits of Installing a Digital Door Lock
- LifeStyle2 years ago
68 Inspiration Quotes by Nipsey Hussle to Help Build a Better Life
- LifeStyle2 years ago
80 Rapper Quotes on Love, Family& Hip Hop That Will Rekindle Your Life
- Growth2 years ago
70 Inspirational Quotes about Mentors to Uplift Your Spirit
- Quotes2 years ago
111 Fake People Quotes and Sayings with Images
- Motivation3 years ago
79 Haters Quotes and Sayings to Motivate You
- Affirmations2 years ago
101 I Am Affirmations for Success, Abundance, Wealth and Happiness
- Affirmations2 years ago
110 Healing Affirmations for Body, Mind & Soul Repair
- Motivation2 years ago
82 Beach Quotes and Sayings to Make Your Day