Art is often used as a medium to convey unsung messages. It is a skill that comes as a gift and is something to cherish for a lifetime.
Ever been to an art exhibition where you felt inspired by the sculptures and paintings?
This is the magic art holds; it very intriguing, and it can get you into the process of self-reflection and realization in no time.
The world would be colorless without art and the artists, and there are no doubts about that! In fact, an artist has a very important role in society too!
Do you love art? Do you think you have the talent?
If yes, here are such inspirational quotes by famous artists that you shouldn’t miss out on. These beautiful and witty quotes can encourage you to become who you aim to be!
Funny Art Quotes to Make You Happy
- “Buy art, not cocaine.”
- “The earth without art is just eh.”
- I am an artist that means living in a fantasy world with unrealistic expectations. Thank you for understanding.”
- Artists are just children who refused to put down their crayons.”
- “Creative people don’t have a mess. They have ideas lying around everywhere.”
- “A line is a dot that went for a walk.” –Paul Klee
- “We artists are a different breed of people. We are a happy bunch.” –Bob Ross
- “Art can be just leaving canvas empty and call it investigation into the meaning of nothing.”
- “Three laws of art:
- Create: The worst it can do is suck
- Create again: Bad art happens to good artists
- Just create: Art is cheaper than the therapy
10. “Modern art is like a repost. When you do, nobody likes, but when someone else does the same thing and get millions of likes.”
11. “I would paint with my Butt.” –Jean Honore Fragonard
12. “What is an artist? For every 1000 people, 900 doing work, 90 doing well , 90 doing good and one lucky bastard who’s the artist.” –Tom Stoppard
13. “A sculpture is just a drawing you fell over.” –A Hirschfield
Georgia O’ Keefe has well said, “I could say things with colors and shapes that I couldn’t say in any other way.” Artwork brings happiness and reduces stress and pain. If you feel stressed, start painting, and it will help you create a healthy state of mind. It is one of the most relaxing activities to escape from worldly worries and to discover yourself.
Art has the power to involve you so ultimately; hence it helps to distract you from worldly worries. Art is the best way to express yourself, which includes your emotions.
It is a God-granted talent, and as soon as you discover your skill, it will boost your self-esteem and confidence. Moreover, you get to find out how creative and productive it can be eventually with time.
Famous Artist Quotes to Heal You
- “The art can permeate the very deepest part of us where no words exist.” –Eileen Miller
- “Art washes away from the soul dust of everyday life.” –Picasso
- “Art speaks where words are unable to explain.” –Threadless Artist Mathiole.
- “Being an artist means forever healing your own wounds and at the same time endlessly exposing them.”
- “Every artist dip his brush into his own soul and paints his own nature in his painting.” – Henry Ward Beecher
- “Art is when you hear a knocking from your soul… and you answer it.” – Terri Guillemets
- “Art is a constant agent of transformation and is indeed the soul’s drive to health.” –Cathy Malchiodi
- “Often, it is necessary to clarify vague content by giving it a visible form. This can be done by drawing, painting of modeling. Often the hands will solve a mystery that the intellect has failed to solve.” –Carl Jung
- “Art is you being free from all the world’s heaviness.”
- “I believe in the ability of art to heal the spirit.” –Colleen Gray
- “A work of art is the scream of freedom.” –Christo
- “Art therapy can help you see a clearer picture of who you are.”
- “ I found I could say things with colors and shapes that I couldn’t say any other way- things I had no words for.” –Georgia O’Keeffe
- Fine art is that in which the hand, the head, and the heart of man go together. – John Ruskin
- “A simple line painted with a brush can lead to freedom and happiness.” –Joan Miro
These are the best quotes to heal you and bring you back to the life that God has gifted you. You only get one life, so live it fully. Art helps to express things that we are totally unable to bring from the heart to our lips.
It is a strong therapeutic process that directly comes through our imaginations and feelings. You let the world know regarding your creativity by sharing your masterpiece.
Art helps to improve physical and mental health along with life quality. Furthermore, it benefits your life by reducing depression and anxiety as your focus shifts from worries and boosts creative thinking bringing you a positive aspect of life. Art therapy revives you as you realize your mental health is as important as your physical health! It helps us to explore and self-reflect.
Visual art is one of the best ways to communicate your feelings. It is a relief from trauma and stress and giving us a life of purpose and meaning!
“I am not sick. I am broken. But I am happy as long as I can paint” – Frida Kahlo.
Fine Art Quotes throughout Ages
- “The great artist is the simplifier.” –Vincent Van Gogh
- “When one is painting one does not think.” – Raphael
- “Every child is an artist. The problem is to remain artist once they are grown up.” –Picasso
- “The best reason to paint is there is no reason to paint.” –Keith Haring
- “Art is as natural as sunshine and as vital as nourishment.” –Maryann F. Kohl
- “Art is either revolution or plagiarism.” –Paul Gauguin
- “Abstract art: a product of the untalented sold by the unprincipled to utterly bewildered.” –Al Capp
- “Art is a lie that makes us realize the truth.” –Pablo Picasso
- “I dream my painting, and I paint my dream.” –Vincent Van Gogh
- “An artist who aims at perfection in everything achieves it in nothing.” –Eugene Delacroix
- “You use a glass mirror to see your face; you use works of art to see your soul.” –George Bernard Shaw
- “Art is the journey of a free soul.” –Alev Oguz
- “You don’t create a photograph, you make it.” Ansel Adams
- “There is no abstract art. You must always start with something. Afterward, you can remove all traces of Reality.” –Picasso
- “Painting is very easy when you don’t know how but very difficult when you do.” –Edgar Degas
- “Every artist at first was an amateur.” –Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time.” – Thomas Merton
Art has been one of the best actives for ages and also an escape from boredom. Art evolved as the cultures became more complex. It helped people to decorate their homes and clothing. Art includes drawing, painting, sketching, creating sculptures and statues, carving, canvas, and crafts.
We learn about the different era styles as well as regional styles. It differentiates architecture around the world, making us wonder about life before our generation. Artists would use different kinds of materials, techniques, and form and composition to portray their imaginations.
They add colors and textures to enhance the beauty of their piece of craft hence showing their perspectives. They inspire artists of new generations.
There have been different forms, genres, mediums, and styles to exhibit their unique styles for ages.
Inspiring Quotes and Sayings from Great Artist
- “Everything which you can imagine is real.” –Pablo Picasso
- “A picture is a poem without words.” –Horace
- ‘Art is the signature of civilizations.” –Beverly Sills
- “Inspiration exists, but it has to find you working.” –Picasso
- “Have no fear of perfection; you will never reach it.” –Salvador Dali
- “Competitions are for horses, not artists.” –Bela Bartok
- “Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.” –Leonardo de Vinci
- “Works of art make rules; rules do not make works of art.” –Claude Debussy
- “Inspiration is an awakening, a quickening of all man’s faculties, and it is manifested in high artistic achievements.” –Giacomo Puccini
- “Mistakes are almost always of the sacred nature. Never try to correct them. On the contrary, rationalize them, understand them thoroughly. After that, it will be possible for you to sublimate them.” –Salvador Dali
- “Wisdom is the daughter of experience.” –Leonardo De Vinci
- “The noblest pleasure is the joy of understanding.” –Leonardo De Vinci
- “ I have been impressed by the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.” –Leonardo de Vinci
- “You only get better by playing.” –Buddy Rich
- “It is good to love many things, for therein lies the strength, and whosoever loves much performs much and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is well done.” –Vincent Dan Gogh
- “The practice of art is not to make a living. It is to make your soul grow.” –Kurt Vonnegut
Artists don’t talk but rather paint their feelings and talk about human conditions. They explain the complexes and the perplexing world to us! They have faith in their ability to produce beautiful miracles. Artists like to sit on the floor and start their work because they can work on it from all sides and be indulged entirely in the painting.
The canvas is an artist’s mouthpiece. They speak their inner self with colors and stokes. It projects the sufferings, pains, and sorrows of people. It is shown as an aim of freedom!
Art Quotes to Remind Us Art Matters
- “Painting is by nature a luminous language.” –Robert Delaunay
- “Art and love are the same things: It’s the process of seeing yourself in things that are not you.”
- “It is the art that makes life, makes interest, makes importance.” –Henry James
- “Art is important. We tend to think it as a luxury, But it gives people deep pleasure because beauty is the personification of hope that something grander is at work.” –Gil Dellinger
- “Great art picks up where nature ends.” –Marc Chagall
- “All art should inspire and evoke emotions. Art should be something you can actually feel.” –Chris Derubeis
- “Art is the only way to run way without leaving home.” –Twyla Tharp
- “Art matters because it is one true connector in a world that seems to be unconnected.” –Josh Groban
- “Works of art, in my opinion, are the only objects in the material universe to possess internal order, and that is why, though I don’t believe that only art matters, I do believe in art for art’s sake.” –E.M. Forster
- “Art transcends cultural boundaries.” –Thomas Kinkade
- “Art, whether we are creating, interpreting or simply enjoying it, brings us closer to our authentic selves. Art is a way of expressing, exploring, dreaming, remembering and understanding.
- “The world always seems brighter when you have just made something which was not there before.”
- “Art matters not merely because it is the most magnificent ornament and the most nearly unfailing occupation of our lives, but it is life itself.” –Randell Jarrell
Art is the queen of sciences. You get to discover yourself and lift your spirits. It allows communicating to people of different times and cultures through images. It makes us delightful and overwhelmed hence enriching our quality of life. It reduces the stress hormone as you engage yourself so fully!
Art gives us security for who we actually are as well as a sense of accomplishment!
If you are in search of a relaxing hobby, go start painting. It makes us better people, as said by Pablo Picasso. A true artist is not only inspired but is the one who inspires others to show their creativity.
You will soon develop critical thinking skills and a strong decision power!
Educational Art Quotes for Kids
- “Art encourages children to think, developing skills and confidence as they go.”
- “Inside every child, a rainbow is waiting to be shined.”
- “Art has the role in education of helping children become like themselves instead of more like everyone else.”
- “Art is as natural as sunshine and as vital as nourishment.” –Mary Ann F Kohl
- “Art is a place for children to learn to trust their ideas, themselves and to explore what is possible.” –Mary Ann F Kohl
- “Creativity is intelligence having fun.” –Albert Einstein
- “Children are naturally creative. It is our job to give them freedom, materials, space to let their creativity blossom to its full potential.” –Jean Vant Hal
- “Our task regarding creativity is to help children climb their own mountains as high as possible. No one can do more.” –Loris Malaguzzi
- “The arts can help students become tenacious, team-oriented problem solvers who are confident and able to think creatively.”
- “The child’s attitude towards everything is an artist’s attitude.” –Willa Cather
- “Every child’s art is unique, he pursues it more when appreciated.”
- “Is there spontaneity in an art? Just look at a child’s art. All strokes are spontaneous.”
- “Art is a place kids travel to where they feel good about themselves, keep their passports current.”
- “Wisdom begins in wonder.”
Education is the training of the mind to think wisely and not only about learning facts. The reason behind the painting is that you can color it out when you are unable to express yourself in words.
When you actually have a lot to narrate but are limited to a few words, which is when you start your piece of an abstract.
Children get a chance to demonstrate their creativity and boost their confidence level through art. This innovates them to do more and brush up their skills.
They should be supported and admired for their creativity, which will help them in their socializing. Children feel a wave of relief as their minds are already so cramped up with studies or wasting time on the internet or playing games as they get a hope to revive and regenerate.
Art is an excellent way to give you a new horizon. It lets you give yourself a thought alongside the world around you. It’s a thought-provoking process which demands all our senses to delve in and feel.
It is the best way to express yourself and send a message which you cannot write out. Pick these inspirational quotes to help you or a friend stay motivated throughout your artistic journey!
168 Best Quotes about Sarees for Instagram Captions
Welcome to the incredible collection of quotes about sarees – the traditional Indian dress. The most beautiful piece of clothes in an Indian girl’s wardrobe is her saree. Sarees are so versatile that they can be worn at any occasion. The saree is a classic dress for every event, from college farewells to wedding parties.
All you have to do now is dangle them around and take some pretty lovely photos. We’re here to provide you with the best quotes about sarees. Simply copy and paste the descriptions into your photos, or make your own. Your photos will appear considerably better with the proper saree lover quotes in either case.
When the wedding season is on, the gorgeous girls’ Instagram feeds are brimming with pictures of ethnic dress. If you’ve been wasting time looking for nice quotes about sarees and still haven’t found the finest saree quotes for Instagram for your saree shot, your search is over today.
You’re at the right place if you’re wearing a lehenga or saree and striking a pose for the iPhone! Because we’ve put up a fantastic collection of quotes about sarees for Instagram that you can use to express yourself in any situation! Using our saree quotes can make your pictures look more attractive and aesthetic.
Best Quotes about Sarees All Time
Sarees have the ability to make any lady feel instantaneously gorgeous, which is one of the most significant sentiments you experience when wearing a saree. What better way to convey that than with one of these quotes about sarees to accompany your Instagram photo? Let’s review some useful saree quotes in below section.
- Saree is the only garment that’s been in fashion for centuries.
- Sarees are like Indian women – so versatile. From business meetings to first nights, from political speeches to red carpets, from college farewells to Indian kitchens, they really have many avatars.
- If women are gifts, then saree is the perfect gift wrap.
- ‘Saree’, you are the most beautiful attire, a timeless fashion, which refuses to retire.
- Saree has draped several women- goddess durga defeated the demons, rani lakshmibai led the military. Saree gives you inner strength.
- Less distraction, more affection, and unlimited authenticity, which will give you a sari as a gift.
- What allures them most about saree is that it can make you look effortless, rich, provocative, and tasteful all at the equivalent time.
- God made a list of beautiful things to give to India, and the beauty of an Indian woman in a saree was at the top.
- When you feel troubles wrapping up your life, wrap yourself in a saree and fight them in style!
- A saree makes me feel the way no other garment can: a strange mix of a sex symbol and a pious goddess.
- Nothing emanates femininity better than a saree draped beautifully.
- If you are an Indian woman by birth, you will be draped in a saree once in your life time.
- Saree – a timeless piece of imagination.
- I adore it when a girl’s saree is made of love, her ornaments are made of reliance, and her heels are made of inner strength.
Quotes about Sarees for Instagram Captions
These Instagram saree quotes are ideal for you, whether you’re tagging your sweetheart in a saree photo on your anniversary or writing a selfie caption secretly hoping your crush would read. These saree quotes for Instagram are as flirtatious and lovely as sarees themselves!
- Give them a reason to stare, wear saree.
- No bikini or dresses can ever compete with the sexyness of saree drapes.
- A saree is a beautiful way of proudly displaying who I am externally having to say it.
- Celebrating my normal working day, in a Saree way. –Purvi Raniga
- Capture everybody’s attention and make heads turn with a stunning saree.
- All people smile within the same language but mine is saree.
- This saree deserves another post for sure!!
- I fly on my own wings of saree.
- No bikini or dresses can ever compete with the sexiness of saree drapes.
- I always love to drape saree because it makes me feel special.
- Saree makes ordinary girl to extraordinary girl.
- I was rocking my ethnicity.
- No bikini or dresses can ever compete with the sexiness of saree drapes.
- Don’t underestimate three things in my life: I, me and my pallu.
Funny Quotes about Sarees
The interesting thing about a saree is that it always remains in style. It has long been a favorite of both Indians and non-Indians. In his section, we’ve collected some funny saree quotes to make you laugh. Let’s glance over some amazing funny quotes on saree below:
- Even though you walk in a gorgeous saree, you love shopping to get a new one. –Jerlin Flower
- Finding out that the saree is nothing like anything you’ve ever worn. Unlike in the movies, you can’t run in it to catch your Raj! A dainty walk is all you can manage.
- Are you wearing a sari? Well, you won’t be sari if you go out with me.
- Short girl + Red saree = LPG cylinder.
- If loving saree is crime, then we pleat guilty.
- Some girls don’t know how to wear saree. They only know to give nice pose when you help them to wear it.
- A woman in saree needs more safety pins than compliments.
- No, I didn’t trip the floor looked like it needed a hug
- In India six inches gap between saree and blouse is divine. But two inches gap between jeans and top is treated as “Besharam”.
- None of the woman would float due to heavy designer sarees.
- Someone asked me which day is today Sunday or Monday, I politely replied “saree day”.
Beautiful Quotes about Sarees
Here are some wonderful ideas to use, whether you’re looking for beautiful quotes on saree for Facebook and Pinterest or saree status for Instagram. These quotes for saree will truly serve you because they are simple, charming and thoughtful and can be used at any occasion.
- Be the light in a world of unknowns. Glam the place with your saree beauty.
- The saree makes a woman look beautiful, cute, graceful all at the same time. Words fall short to describe a woman in a saree!
- There is something in particular around 6 meters of texture that draws out the woman you were destined to be.
- A saree has the power to convert a girl next door into an artist’s muse.
- An Indian girl doesn’t need a million dollar couture gown she needs her ethnic attire to look beautiful.
- When an Indian girl wears a saree, the planet stops to admire her grace!
- This saree drapes beautifully! Colours that accentuate the beauty of the drape and hassle-free tassels to spunk up the look!
- Everyone drapes a saree slightly differently and everyone’s body looks different in it. But women in sarees are like snowflakes. Unique yet beautiful in their own way.
- Nothing makes a girl look as beautiful as a saree does.
- Saree makes me Radha, saree makes me Meera too.
- She may wear jeans or dresses every day. But in a saree, an Indian daughter always feels right at home!
- The joy of draping a saree in different ways is an art.
- Her deep red saree, had little leaves, intricately designed with tiny stars. She had a galaxy within her, but still, when she moved, she had her head bowed.
- The saree gives a unique identity to Indian woman.
- Everybody wraps a saree marginally contrastingly and everybody’s body appears to be unique in it. In any case, ladies in sarees resemble snowflakes. Remarkable yet excellent in their own way.
- The simpler the saree is the more breathtaking it is.
Romantic Quotes about Sarees
Saree is a wonderful garment through which women everywhere are with a chance to rock the glamorous look. Your photos in saree accompanied by romantic saree quotes for Instagram present you in a fashionable and exquisite look to your followers. Let’s take a look at some quotes on saree in the following category.
- Seeing her in a saree for the first time adorned with her sparkly eyes and flashing smile, he knew diwali couldn’t get any ore brighter.
- It wasn’t my fault, her black saree was the real culprit. It forced me to fall in love with her.
- He’s damn crazy to count the pleats of my saree than to count the stars in the sky.
- He wants me to wear saree and I love him gazing at me whenever I wear the same.
- Wearing a saree was never my choice. But his eyes were looking for a traditional girl. And then, ethnic became my favourite.
- Indian men prefer their women in sarees rather than in western outfit.
- I want to be the pin of your saree opens first lips want to stick up for.
- Smile + saree = Melting him.
- Draping a perfect set of saree pleats -check! Finding the perfect guy to appreciate them in progress.
- My saree is just like my men – impeccable.
- I love it when a girl’s saree is made of grace, her jewelry is made of confidence and her heels are made of inner-strength.
Short Quotes about Sarees
Do you want to say a lot with fewer words? Some of the best quotes about sarees are brief (and easy to type!). So, here you have it: a collection of 15 word or less short saree captions for Instagram!
- Saree: six yards of sheer elegance!
- My Saree makes my Smile Brighter!
- A simple saree gives you the utmost sophisticated look.
- Wearing saree is a different love for women.
- Saree may be a rainbow draped in cloud.
- Saree is much more than a mere fabric.
- Reigning my love for the timeless classic.
- It has been said that point heals all wounds but saree covers them up.
- I asked god a beautiful life but he also gave me a beautiful saree.
- Saree may be a gateway to slide into the festive mood.
- A simple cotton hand woven saree can be a statement of art.
- Sarees truly are dresses with a soul.
- My saree makes my smile brighter.
- There is a shade of red saree for every woman.
- From draping mom’s dupatta to wearing her saree, somewhere I grew up.
Quotes about Sarees and Attitude
Who says sarees are only for the shy, delicate, demure girls? No traditional clothing can cover a girl’s genuine personality when she has attitude! Are you a six-yard-long fabric wrapped rebel? With these quotes about sarees, you may let out your inner sarcastic kickasser. These saree attitude quotes are full of attitude!
- A saree never tells you to fit in, it makes you stand out.
- Saree isn’t just the garment, but a power, a language and an identity.
- The right amount of body exposure, the right amount of class, keep your surroundings intrigued –saree.
- I drapped a saree as a token of love, I cared not to look perfect, I just cared to look like me.
- Laugh with yourself. Murder not with your heart but with your saree.
- Don’t offer me a drink when I’m in a saree because by choosing to look like an Indian goddess, and I’ve sacrificed my washroom privileges for the day!
- I may have all shades of blue on the inside, but there’s no reason, I can’t rock a red saree on the outside.
- I may not know how to cook, but I can certainly rock a saree like pro.
- Draped in a saree, take confident strides ahead of the rest!
- Hot Mess or cold Sun, that’s a saree magic.
- The unstitched 6 yards cloth can give you the best possible fashionable look and an amazing feel.
- Not simple to integrate in Indian culture and wear a saree, it needs skill possessed by Indian women only.
- You wanna get to know a woman in a yellow saree. She’s bright. She’s something different.
- Make it simple, but significant.
- She oozes the kind of over-confidence that only comes to people who wear deep red lipstick and sparkly tissue sarees in bright daylight. –Aditi Mathur Kumar
Quotes about Sarees in English
These quotes about sarees in English will be a great option to share with your friends and followers on Instagram. Let take some stylish photos by your mobile phone and impress them with your saree photos along with these amazing saree quotes in English.
- The easiest way to feel hot yet modest is to wear a saree.
- A saree can never go out of fashion; anywhere, anyday, anytime.
- Be the sunshine in a world of unknowns. Glam the room with your saree beauty.
- A lot of things broke my heart, but saree fixed it every time.
- Your smile may be the power, but your saree look is a sword.
- The drape of the saree creates magic with fluid geometry and bold lines along with strong contrasting colors giving way to seamless flow.
- Life isn’t perfect but my saree draping can be.
- A saree is much more than a 6 yard of fabric; made of dreams and emotions woven together with love.
- You can’t buy happiness but you can buy sarees, and that’s kind of the same thing.
- There’s something about 6 meters of fabric that brings out the lady you were born to be.
- When I drape a saree I feel all womanly.
- Saree is not a dress but a statement.
- I like my saree the way I like my coffee – bold with a hint of filter.
- Don’t change to fit the fashion, change the fashion to fit you.
- Saree is synonymous to respect, to the one donning it, to the one who weaved it! –Jyoti Singh
Quotes about Sarees and Elegance
Flaunt a stunning picture in your favourite saree and caption it with these quotes on saree and elegance. These women in saree quotes are perfect for pictures you want to share with your friend and followers on Instagram or Facebook.
- Dear western outfits, try all you want but only I bring out her true beauty and elegance. Yours sincerely, Saree.
- A saree has no brand it has style and elegance.
- Endless elegance by a 9-yard elegant attire.
- Feel fresh and relaxed with love for simple and elegant saree.
- In this world filled with trends, I select to wrap around my six yards of elegance that’s my saree.
- Elegance, cuteness, beauty, traditional, modern, graceful, words fall short to describe a woman in a saree.
- Amongst all the off shoulder gowns within the party, her saree took away all the spotlight, that’s the facility of a six yard pure elegance.
- A woman with big dreams and six yards of elegance is a visionary woman.
- I don’t wear a saree only on occasion; I wear it to parties, to hangouts and any place that demands a little elegance.
- Elegance never goes out of style.
Quotes about Sarees for Lovers
In this category we’ve gathered some saree lover quotes for you. These quotes on saree love will express your love to your beloved and how sarees can give you a romantic lustrous look which makes feel your partner in an intense love for you.
- Love is when he kneels down to help you make perfect pleats for saree.
- In the era of short dress, he still prefers to see her in suit or saree.
- She wore a saree for the first time and we both fell. She in my arms and I in love.
- The day I first saw you in a saree. Oh, what can I say! My mind is happy with your two eyes.
- Love you to the end of my pallu and back.
- When I drape a saree, it feels like I’m draping you around me!
- Every saree tells a story, can you read mine?
- Me and my never ending saree love.
- You look pretty good after wearing a saree, as like you are the light of the dark night and the shining of the full moon night.
- The perfect accessory for a saree is not jewelleries but your smile.
Quotes about Sarees by Celebrities
Some celebrities are the biggest fans of sarees. If you enjoy sarees and Bollywood films, this is a combination made in heaven for you! This collection of quotes about sarees on Instagram is perfect for you if you enjoy quoting celebrities. And you’re in luck, because there are some fantastic saree quotes by celebrities of Bollywood about the timeless saree!
- I enjoy the sari. I think it’s the sexiest garment ever. It shows you the right amount, it covers the right amount, it’s extremely versatile, it suits every body type, it suits every face. –Vidya Balan
- I want every woman to have at least one saree in their wardrobe. In India, this beautiful garment has a special place. Like dialects, it changes from state to state and I wanted to bring four different techniques under one roof. –Rajesh Pratap Singh
- That’s what the sari is about. Everything is covered, yet a peep of an ankle can be a turn on for men. –Kajol
- Learning Indian mannerisms, how to wear saris, and the language were a challenge. –Amy Jackson
- To be very honest, I cannot drape a saree myself. I have never draped one on my own, ever. But it has been done on me so many times, that now I have memorised all the steps, and if someone challenges me, I will surely be able to do it. –Sonakshi Sinha
- I feel more comfortable in sarees than gowns. –Amy Jackson
- If a girl wears a shirt and a skirt, does she become more sensuous? I think a girl in a sari is more sensuous than a girl in a skirt. In my opinion, a wet sari is the most sensuous. –Bipasha Basu
- Saree is a power suit. You walk into a room wearing a saree and you know what the men are talking about – it’s a ‘socio-psyche’ thing. –Lakshmi Rebecca
- I think, if you tell me that you do not know how to wear a saree, I would say shame on you. It’s a part of your culture, you need to stand up for it. –Sabyasachi Mukherjee
- Indianness in the form of a saree or a chaniya choli or jeans with something interesting, matches my style of singing. –Shreya Goshal
- It’s a most natural way for me. I can tell people I can run in a saree and I can do five sequences in a saree. I can romance in a saree and I can do everything in a saree. For me, it’s a most versatile garment…it’s extremely sensuous and at the same time it is strong, there is an elegance and at the same time, it teases your imagination. It’s very powerful. –Vidhya Balan.
- Celebrity endorsement was absolutely what pushed the traditional handloom. But I have had celebrities who have come to me for the joy of wearing a saree. –Gaurang Shah
- I feel women are strong and I feel the metal sarees, the steel wire sarees, are a good metaphor for strong yet sensitive. –RimzimDadu
Quotes about Sarees and Traditional Look
Saree is the most exquisite and traditional Indian outfit. If you want to show off your traditional look on social media, use these traditional saree quotes with your photos. You can promote the saree and your culture around the globe by your saree photos accompanied by saree traditional quotes. Let’s look at some saree look quotes in the below section:
- The saree I wear may be traditional, but I am six yards ahead of my time.
- Get a taste of the traditional look with a saree. Traditional look is the latest and all time favorite of women.
- Why look west? Wear your saree and pose as the Indian version of wonder woman.
- Saree is the most attractive and safe for tradition.
- I would love to wear silk sarees to make myself look gorgeous. Yeah! That’s Indian heritage. –Jerlin Flower
- Saree is not just a culture; its tradition. I believe in tradition. I believe in the idea of things being passed between generations and the slow transmission of cultural values through tradition.
- If you think that traditional trend is gone, hold my pallu.
- A girl in a traditional look with a saree and a bindi and with a smile is always devastating.
- When grace and culture shook hands, the saree was born.
- Let’s flip over to Traditional.
More Sayings and Quotes about Sarees
The world has to adore you in your Indian traditional attire, whether you’re wearing a lehenga or a saree! And your photo must be complemented by cool saree fashion quotes! Let’s glance over some saree vibes quotes in the following section:
- An uncut piece of fabric, handwoven with sheer skill, for the living goddesses.
- A saree covers the right amount and exposes the right amount. It’s such a tease!
- Beauty is inhabited in the soul, the face will be bright with time. And what better way to bring it out gracefully the covering yourself in a saree.
- No Indian girl can ever say no to the magic of saree!
- A girl never buys her first saree that she wears. She chooses from the wardrobe of her mom.
- I love wearing saree and what most I like about them is: They can be worn at all stages of life.
- Never underestimate a woman who’s wearing a saree. If she can sit without ruining her pleats, go hours without peeing, wrap six yards of fabrics around her and still show her cleavage, who knows what else she can do!
- Let your blouse be a little too sexy and your pallu be a little too long! Life is too short to blend in.
- The memories and sarees connected to a particular saree makes us nostalgic.
- If clothes could speak, my mother’s saree would have told my mother, how much I love to wear them.
- You Indian without saree, can not experience life.
- Life is not a Bollywood movie & my saree doesn’t get entangled in your watch! But, I still look like a heroine in it.
- If beauty is a thing, it would be a red saree.
- Chubby. Short. Tall. Fair. Dark. The list of labels is endless, but the endurance of a Saree is timeless. Be it a relentless 9-yard or a mesmerizing 6-yard, it recognizes no labels.
Final Thoughts on Quotes about Sarees
We hope that your journey through our amazing collection of quotes about sarees was a memorable one. It is the biggest collection of the most beautiful and handpicked saree quotes for Instagram through which you can express your feelings and use them for all moods and occasions.
We frequently wear sarees to weddings, parties, and other social gatherings. However, something will be missing if we do not post images of our sarees on Instagram or other social media. To show up, we should select precise and accurate saree lover quotes. As you may be aware, quotes about sarees are one of the most common ways to express yourself to the public.
You should also be aware that it is one of the simplest techniques to get the attention of your followers. You can choose one of the greatest and perfect quotes from our amazing collection if you want to impress your friends and audience.
How Can You Become Wiser by Understanding the Wisdom in Contradiction?
Meditation is beneficial for both the body and the mind. Many studies have established its role in bringing about various health benefits, including improved memory, mental quickness, boosting the immune system, and reducing cellular inflammation.
Besides its mental and physical benefits, meditating also helps in the process of becoming wiser by empowering you to identify wisdom in contradictions. Life is full of them, and what you generally perceive as the truth may be false.
The best way to gain deeper insights into this topic is by taking online meditation classes consisting of step-by-step instructions from an experienced meditation coach who will help you grasp the contradictions of life and how to overcome them.
But what are some things you can expect to learn from lessons on this topic? Read on to find out.
What Are Contra-Wisdoms?
For example, up might sometimes be down, light could be dark, and good may be harmful in disguise. However, when you understand and embrace these differences, you achieve connection rather than perfection.
Sounds confusing? The way out is to learn the art of seeking connection over perfection since the latter always brings disconnection, leading to a state of mental and physical unrest within yourself.
What Lessons Does a Session Consist Of?
You can learn to seek wisdom in contradiction through eight lessons, each focusing on a different aspect of it.
The lessons are:
- Preparing your consciousness.
- Seeking connection.
- Giving what you receive.
- Perceiving your brain.
- Relationship between suffering and freedom.
- Doing nothing.
- Losing your values.
- Being a lifelong student.
Here is a look at some to give you some idea about what you might expect.
Preparing your consciousness
It focuses on helping you tune in to the state of being and consciousness rather than the things you want to do. It is essential to focus on the consciousness rather than the content.
Your physical presence has the most impact rather than anything else. It’s also about creating an inner shift in which you feel good about yourself rather than wait for someone else to do that for you.
Sitting comfortably, closing your eyes, you would focus on a particular situation. But rather than focusing on what you would do, the emphasis would be on being present in that situation and what experience you would like to have.
Seeking connection through perfection
Through the process of connection emerges perfection. When the focus is solely on excellence, it leads to disconnection. Connecting is about seeing the inherent beauty in things and how it comes from them.
Wanting to be perfect comes from thinking, while connection emerges from a deep sense of oneness and wishing well. When every aspect of your life is influenced by connection, and you connect to a larger purpose, almost every obstacle is surmountable.
A small concentration exercise helps you shift your mindset from trying to perfect things to achieving oneness with them. You put yourself in a space and time (at the home, office, etc.) where you seek the best outcome by tuning in with the people and genuinely trying to establish a relationship with them.
Giving what you receive
It is a good idea to give whatever you seek to receive because that is the best way of receiving it. Loving-kindness, compassion, appreciative joy, and a balanced mind are within you.
What you seek to get from others is already present within yourself. Before you seek anything in the world, you should seek it on the inside. Sitting in a comfortable meditative posture, you focus on giving, sharing, appreciating, and experiencing all that is good and beautiful.
The path to becoming wiser lies in understanding the contradictions of things called contra-wisdoms and developing a oneness with them. However, you can do that after receiving the proper guidance from a qualified spiritual coach.
131 Inspirational Quotes to Be Strong in Life to Help You Through Hard Times
In this article, you will find numerous quotes to be strong in life that can help you stay strong and glide through hard times. As we all know, failures, setbacks, and tragedies cannot be avoided in life. Life has a knack for knocking people down, but reading inspirational quotes to be strong in life can help us get back up.
When we are going through a rough patch in life, looking for something cheerful such as quotes to be strong in life can help us realize that life is not always harsh. Anxiety, pain, heartache, and disappointment may seem endless, but they fleet away swiftly.
So, whenever you find yourself lost or submerged in some darkness and experience tough times, these quotes about being strong through hard times really lighten your path and encourage you to a great extent. For this very reason, give a good read to our tough time stay strong quotes to have some inspiration in your life and you will surely feel motivated by these quotes to be strong in life.
Best Quotes to Be Strong in Life All Time
Life isn’t always rainbows and sunshine. There will be periods in everyone’s lives when the weather is predicted to be dark and dreary, with apparently constant showers. And it pours when it rains. In such situations we should read quotes to be strong in life and these tough times stay strong quotes help us a lot!
- The strongest people are not those who show strength in front of us but those who win battles we know nothing about.
- Smile and let everyone know that today, you’re a lot stronger than you were. –Drake
- There are better starters than me but I’m a strong finisher. –Usain Bolt
- Be strong, be fearless, be beautiful. And believe that anything is possible when you have the right people there to support you. –Misty Copeland
- Anyone can hide. Facing up to things, working through them, that’s what makes you strong. –Sarah Dessen
- You never know how strong you are… until being strong is the only choice you have. –Cayla Mills
- Dream, struggle, create, prevail. Be daring. Be brave. Be loving. Be compassionate. Be strong. Be brilliant. Be beautiful. –Caterina Fake
- Be strong, believe in who you are; be strong, believe in what you feel. –Melissa Etheridge
- Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. –Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Let your life reflect the faith you have in God. Fear nothing and pray about everything. Be strong, trust God’s word, and trust the process. –Germany Kent
- I’d prefer ‘be strong’ than ‘don’t worry’. –Toba Beta
- The world is the great gymnasium where we come to make ourselves strong. –Swami Vivekanand
Quotes to Be Strong in Life for Instagram Captions
When life seems to be dragging you down, stuck in your head, enslaving you with the worries of your life, you need the utmost courage and determination to help you get through those hard times. These quotes to be strong in life and quotes about being strong through hard times come to our rescue.
- Life is full of happiness and tears; be strong and have faith. –Kareena Kapoor Khan
- You were given this life because you are strong enough to live it.
- Step into my shoes and walk the life I’m living and if you get as far as I am, just maybe you will see how strong I really am.
- I like criticism. It makes you strong. –LeBron James
- I am strong because I’ve been weak. I am fearless because I’ve been afraid.
- You can become strong and powerful and beautiful.
- You are stronger than you think.
- That which does not kill us makes us stronger. –Friedrich Nietzsche
- I’m stronger because I had to be, I’m smarter because of my mistakes.
- Stay calm, stay strong, someone looks up to you.
- Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men. –John F Kennedy
- No matter how tough it gets, stay tougher. Finish strong, finish well.
- Be strong enough to let go and patient enough for what you deserve.
Famous Quotes to Be Strong in Life
It is critical to view difficult experiences as life lessons that will help you grow and shape into a better and wiser person every day! In addition, quotes to be strong in life, to lift your spirits never hurt anyone So, we have a bunch of stay strong quotes about life below.
- Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you.
- You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have. –Bob Marley
- He who believes is strong; he who doubts is weak. Strong convictions precede great actions. –Louisa May Alcott
- The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places. –Ernest Hemingway
- You’ve got to stay strong to be strong in tough times. –Tilman J. Fertitta
- If you feel lost, disappointed, hesitant, or weak, return to yourself, to who you are, here and now and when you get there, you will discover yourself, like a lotus flower in full bloom, even in a muddy pond, beautiful and strong. –Masaru Emoto
- All the adversity I’ve had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me…. You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you. –Walt Disney
- They can stop a river by building a dam, but I will be damned if they can stop my river of blood flowing through my veins and heart. –Anthony Liccione
- Promise me you’ll always remember: You’re braver than you believe and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. –A. A. Milne
- Keep on beginning and failing. Each time you fail, start all over again, and you will grow stronger until you have accomplished a purpose. –Anne Sullivan
Inspirational Quotes to Be Strong in Life
When you are a victim of misfortune, the following quotes about staying strong through hard times light your way and support you considerably. You most certainly will get all the determination required to get through your hardships by reading the following quotes to be strong in life.
- Strong women wear their pain like they do stilettos. No matter how much it hurts, all you see is the beauty of it. –Harriet Morgan
- You can’t really be strong until you can see a funny side to things. –Ken Kesey
- Always have faith in yourself and the universe, for one will not get you anywhere without the other. Both must be equally strong to reach your desires, for they are the wings that will lift you to your dreams. –Suzy Kassem
- The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong. –Mahatma Gandhi
- You have to be strong and calm to overcome difficult moments. –Dani Alves
- Flexibility makes buildings to be stronger, imagine what it can do to your soul. –Carlos Barrios
- There are two ways of exerting one’s strength: one is pushing down, the other is pulling up. –Booker T. Washington
- No matter how much the sky above me is grey and the ground shakes nonstop beneath my feet I still stand stiff in between; never questioned my worth Never doubted my beliefs. –Samiha Totanji
- She was fierce. She was simple. She was crazy and always had something to say. She had flaws, But when she was down she got right back up she was a beast in her own way but one word describes her best – STRONG.
- I think we’re all really strong and we just need to keep working really hard. If we go out there and do our best we’ll win again. All we need to do is hit. –Carly Patterson
- The healthy and strong individual is the one who asks for help when he needs it. –Rona Barrett
Motivational Quotes to Be Strong in Life
We must all take a deep breath, silence the voices of concern and panic in our heads, and tell ourselves that we can and will overcome these challenges. If you haven’t already, please read our quotes to be strong in life,
and you might find our motivational strong quotes about life helpful and inspirational.
- This is the year I will be stronger, braver, kinder, unstoppable, and this year I will be fierce.
- Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough. –Og Mandino
- You have to be at your strongest when you’re feeling at your weakest.
- You become stronger and more confident by showing the courage to change the things you have control over. –Germany Kent
- A heart is a muscle, and what do muscles do when they are torn? They grow back STRONGER!
- There’re so many things that life is, and no matter how many breakthroughs, trials will exist and we’re going to get through it. Just be strong. –Mary J. Blige
- He who conquers others is strong; He who conquers himself is mighty. –Lao Tzu
- Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle. –Napoleon Hill
- As only dead leaves allow the wind to blow them to and fro, never allow yourself to be swayed by popular opinion. –Matshona Dhliwayo
- Be sure what you want and be sure about yourself. Fashion is not just beauty, it’s about good attitude. You have to believe in yourself and be strong.
- You are never strong enough that you don’t need help. –Cesar Chavez
Popular Quotes to Be Strong in Life
Even if you are driving with steadfastness, feeling overpowered by so much unknown, clinging to your faith persistently, dealing with worry, or all the above mentioned—difficult situations can bring up new, burdensome problems to traverse. These hindrances can be removed from our paths when you have a clear mind, which can be achieved by reading quotes to be strong in life. Here we have a list of life quotes about being strong.
- We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided. –J.K. Rowling
- Am strong because I know my weaknesses. I am beautiful because I am aware of my flaws. I am fearless…
- I have no regrets in my life. I think that everything happens to you for a reason. The hard times that you go through build character, making you a much stronger person. –Rita Mero
- The most difficult quality is to make the right decision. Because you can be quick, you can be strong, you can jump incredibly, you can have the best shots and you can be able to score goals from 50 yards, but if you don’t know when to shoot, when to run, or when to jump, you’re lost. –Ander Herrera
- Being strong doesn’t mean that you can handle every difficult situation on your own, it means that you have the sense to ask God and others for help. –Nishan Panwar
- Make up your mind that no matter what comes your way, no matter how difficult, no matter how unfair, you will do more than simply survive. You will thrive in spite of it. –Joel Osteen
- In your weakness be strong. –Olawale Daniel
- Work hard for what you want because it won’t come to you without a fight. You have to be strong and courageous and know that you can do anything you put your mind to. If somebody puts you down or criticizes you, just keep on believing in yourself and turn it into something positive.
- When we long for life without difficulties, remind us that oaks grow strong in contrary winds and diamonds are made under pressure. –Peter Marshall
- Anyone can give up, it’s the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that’s true strength. –Evangeline Love
Powerful Quotes to Be Strong in Life
People can stay strong in life is by being optimistic even about hardships and tough circumstances. An excellent way to be optimistic about life is by absorbing positive energy and staying away from negativity. This positivity can be gathered by reading quotes about staying strong in hard times. These quotes to be strong in life help us get through the most difficult of times.
- Being both soft and strong is a combination very few have mastered. –Yasmin Moghed
- The resistance that you fight physically in the gym and the resistance that you fight in life can only build a strong character. –Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Sometimes you don’t realize your own strength until you come face to face with your greatest weakness. –Susan Gale
- Be strong, believe in freedom and in God, love yourself, understand your sexuality, have a sense of humor, masturbate, don’t judge people by their religion, color, or sexual habits, love life and your family. –Madonna Ciccone
- Stay strong, be brave, love hard and true, and you will have nothing to lose. –Demi Lovato
- Difficulties are meant to rouse, not discourage. The human spirit is to grow strong by conflict. –William Ellery Channing
- Be strong in who you are. –Adrienne Posey
- Be strong but not rude. Be kind by not weak. Be humble but not timid. Be proud but not arrogant.
- Forget your weakness, and remember your strength. –Joseph Barber Lightfoot
- The weak fall, but the strong will remain and never go under! –Anne Frank
Quotes to Be Strong in Life and Happy
Everyone wants to be happy, don’t they? These quotes about being strong and happy are a good place to start. After all, life is more pleasant when we are happy, healthy, and successful. Please relish these quotes to be strong in life to help you discover joy and fulfilment in life.
- The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong. –Mahatma Gandhi
- The strongest action for a woman is to love herself, be herself, and shine amongst those who never believed she could.
- True strength is keeping everything together when everyone expects you to fall apart.
- You can be strong and true to yourself without being rude or loud. –Paula Radcliffe
- It’s sexy and beautiful to be strong. –Lindsey Vonn
- Be strong in body, clean in mind, lofty in ideals. –James Naismith
- You’ve got to stay strong to be strong in tough times. –Tilman J. Fertitta
- Nothing is more beautiful than the smile that has struggled through the tears. –Demi Lovato
- Perhaps not today, and possibly not tomorrow. All I know is that when my time comes, I’ll get what I wished for because I’m strong enough to fight for it. –Shaa Zainol
- Someday, everything will make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason.
- One who gains strength by overcoming obstacles possesses the only strength which can overcome adversity. –Albert Schweitzer
Quotes to Be Strong in Life through Hard Times
When your problems appear to be too frightening and devastating, keep in mind that you are not alone, that you are way stronger than you think, and that it’s perfectly acceptable to seek assistance. Therefore, we have quotes about being strong in hard times and quotes about strength in hard times for you to live a peaceful life.
- Some of us think holding on makes us strong, but sometimes it is letting go. –Hermann Hesse
- The most beautiful people I’ve known are those who have known trials, have known struggles, have known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. –Elisabeth Kübler-Ross
- Build me a son, O Lord, who will be strong enough to know when he is weak and brave enough to face himself when he is afraid, one who will be proud and unbending in honest defeat, and humble and gentle in victory. –Douglas MacArthur
- Always be courageous and strong, and don’t fear. –Gabby Douglas
- Stay strong, Things will get better. It might be stormy now, but it can’t rain forever.
- You must tell yourself, “No matter how hard it is, or How hard it gets I’m going to make it. –Les Brown
- I was always looking outside myself for strength and confidence, but it comes from within. It is there all the time. –Anna Freud
- I’m stronger because of the hard times, wiser because of my mistakes, and happier because I have known sadness. –Allison Vogel
- Being glamorous is about strength and confidence. It’s black and white – dramatic. You have to be strong. –Catherine Zeta-Jones
- Rule your mind or it will rule you. –Horace
Quotes to Be Strong in Life with Hope
Hope is a potent force which motivates a person to achieve the seemingly impossible and lets us move smoothly through tough times. Hope comes in a variety of shapes and sizes. It could be through listening to powerful leaders, music, reading a good book, or even quotes to be strong in life.
Written below are our quotes about strength and hope to help you find all the motivation you need.
- When you feel like hope is gone, look inside you and be strong and you’ll finally see the truth- that hero lies in you. –Mariah Carey
- Hope is the companion of power and mother of success; for who so hopes strongly has within him the gift of miracles. –Samuel Smiles
- Never lose hope. Storms make people stronger and never last forever. –Roy T. Bennett
- I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge. That myth is more potent than history. That dreams are more powerful than facts. That hope always triumphs over experience. That laughter is the only cure for grief. And I believe that love is stronger than death. –Robert Fulghum
- A strong mind always hopes and has always cause to hope. –Thomas Carlyle
- Hope is the only thing stronger than fear.
- Adversity is like a strong wind. It tears away from us all but the things that cannot be torn so that we see ourselves as we really are. –Arthur Golden
- Being nice doesn’t necessarily mean you’re weak. You can be nice and be strong at the same time. That’s a character trait that we need more in Washington. –Shelley Moore Capito
- Build up your weaknesses until they become your strong points. –Knute Rockne
- I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. –Audrey Hepburn
- Never give up without a fight.
Quotes to Be Strong in Life to with Courage
Courage is defined as the moral or mental power to risk, persevere, and overcome danger, fear, or hardship. It is not always simple to be courageous, and there are periods in our lives when we have more courage than others.
These are the best quotes about strength and courage and quotes to be strong in life.
- Stay strong; stay encouraged, I believe in you.
- Be strong and of good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed. –John F. Kennedy
- Dare to be strong and courageous. That is the road. Venture anything. –Sherwood Anderson
- A truly strong person does not need the approval of others any more than a lion needs the approval of sheep. –Vernon Howard
- Work hard for what you want because it won’t come to you without a fight. You have to be strong and courageous and know that you can do anything you put your mind to. If somebody puts you down or criticizes you, just keep on believing in yourself and turn it into something positive. –Leah LaBelle
- But to understand what it means to be strong and courageous, Christians should look to the person of Christ. –Marvin Olasky
- It was what God had taught me growing up that helped me overcome my fear and get back on the board. ‘Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go’ (Joshua 1:9). –Bethany Hamilton
- Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage. –Lao Tzu
- Courage isn’t having the strength to go on – it is going on when you don’t have strength. –Napoléon Bonaparte
- Courage is almost a contradiction in terms. It means a strong desire to live taking the form of readiness to die. –Gilbert K Chesterton
- Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. –Winston Churchill
- Courage is looking fear right in the eye and saying, ‘Get the hell out of my way, I’ve got things to do.
More Sayings and Quotes to Be Strong in Life
Life can be difficult at times. You make a mistake and misfortune sneaks around the corner and smacks you in the face. Or you hit a hard patch, go through crisis, or feel distant from realizing your ambition, and wish to pack your belongings and go home. But that is when you have to hold the fort. The quotes about staying strong in hard times and live strong quotes will assist you in doing so.
- Whenever you find yourself doubting how far you can go, just remember how far you have come. Remember everything you have faced, all the battles you have won, and all the fears you have overcome. You were given this life because you are strong enough to live it.
- Difficulties are meant to rouse, not discourage. The human spirit is to grow strong by conflict. –William Ellery Channing
- If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. –Bruce Lee
- If you hear somebody say something absolutely horrendous about their own life, in quite a flippant, offbeat kind of way, when you meet people clearly trying to be strong and brave, the ones who are really good at it are the ones who break my heart the most. –Phoebe Waller-Bridge
- Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy. –Dale Carnegie
- Life is very interesting. In the end, some of your greatest pains become your greatest strengths. –Drew Barrymore
- Never let the sadness of your past and the fear of your future ruin the happiness of your present.
- My attitude is that if you push me towards something that you think is a weakness, then I will turn that perceived weakness into a strength. –Michael Jordan
- If someone is strong enough to bring you down, show them you are strong enough to get back up. –A. Josland
- People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don’t believe in circumstances. The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and if they can’t find them, make them. –George Bernard Shaw
Final Thoughts on Quotes to Be Strong in Life
Be compassionate, for everyone you encounter is fighting a struggle you do not understand. This is an inference of a popular saying that has been widely circulated throughout the world with somewhat various forms (some credited to Ian Maclaren, Plato, Robin Williams, and others), but they all include the same blaring truth—we and our societies are surrounded by many trials.
Even in the middle of a worldwide pandemic, each person and his family have a set of challenges and concerns they face every day. But there is hope and courage in every adversity we encounter as it can be seen in the above-mentioned quotes to be strong in life.
We have a huge list of quotes about being strong through hard times for the hardships we face continuously in our lives. These quotes to be strong in life and tough time stay strong quotes aid in getting through our personal and collective adversities.
Critical Things to Consider When Choosing a Portable Sandblaster
Pros and Cons of Cryptocurrency
Why Are People Choosing Online Gambling Over Traditional Gambling in Florida?
The Marketing and Advertising Benefits of Documentary Transcription
10 Tactics to Enhance Your Streaming Experience in the USA
Top 5 Health-Related Shows on Disney Plus Hotstar
The Five Furniture Items Every Church Needs
How to Promote Your Business Instagram Page Effectively : 3 Useful Tips for Entrepreneurs
What Does a Real Estate Attorney Do?
3 Reasons Why Wallpaper Is Becoming So Popular
Top 10 Proofreading Tips to Improve Your Resume
10 Business Career Trends on Right Now
DotBig LTD Review: Key Findings
128 Best Promises Quotes That’ll Inspire You to Keep Your Word
50 Marijuana Quotes to Make Your High Greater
Benefits of the Endowment Plan
6 Things to Remember While Creating A Travel Nursing Resume
How to Watermark Photos for Free: 2022 New Solutions
10 of the Best Online Games to Play When Bored
All about Gradient Descent that One Needs to Know in the Context of Machine Learning
- LifeStyle2 years ago
68 Inspiration Quotes by Nipsey Hussle to Help Build a Better Life
- LifeStyle2 years ago
80 Rapper Quotes on Love, Family& Hip Hop That Will Rekindle Your Life
- Growth2 years ago
70 Inspirational Quotes about Mentors to Uplift Your Spirit
- Quotes2 years ago
111 Fake People Quotes and Sayings with Images
- Motivation3 years ago
79 Haters Quotes and Sayings to Motivate You
- Affirmations2 years ago
101 I Am Affirmations for Success, Abundance, Wealth and Happiness
- Affirmations2 years ago
110 Healing Affirmations for Body, Mind & Soul Repair
- Motivation2 years ago
82 Beach Quotes and Sayings to Make Your Day