131 Powerful Self Awareness Quotes to Help You Look Deep Inside
Have you been on a long hunt for self awareness quotes that will facilitate you with a profound understanding of self? If yes then you are in luck cause, we’ve spared no effort to compile some mind-boggling self knowledge quotes that are bound to give you a fresh perspective and boost your aptitude for self-introspection.
However, the journey towards self awareness is far from something that’s undemanding or could be achieved overnight. It’s a lifelong process because we as humans are constantly evolving, growing, and learning something new. To get a better perspective, let’s take our example. How many of us are the same person who we were a year ago? I believe none, thanks to the dynamic nature of life.
But these diverse sets of circumstances can steer us into fruitful or dreadful paths. Now you might think how does one figure out the path that is right for him. Well, the answer is ‘Self Awareness’. The reason being, there is no one right path, solution, or answer to your questions or problems.
Everyone has a different question paper in this world, so our best bet is to ask ourselves the big questions and get a knack for who we are and what we want. And that’s the part where self awareness quotes come in. These self recognition quotes will shed light on our true values and beliefs.
No doubt this task is a tough nut to crack but these self awareness quotes will always keep us on the right path and will become our guide even in the darkest of times. Without any further ado, let’s get this show off the ground with some life-changing self awareness quotes.
Best Self Awareness Quotes All Time
First on the list is the all-time best self awareness quotes there are to comprehend the concept of being mindful. What’s more, these self knowledge quotes will also discuss the benefits and motivation to be more self-aware. Let’s have a look.
- Self-awareness allows you to self-correct. –Bill Hybels
- Strong people have a strong sense of self-worth and self-awareness; they don’t need the approval of others. –Roy T. Bennett
- I think self-awareness is probably the most important thing towards being a champion. –Billie Jean King
- Self-awareness is one of the biggest enemies to creativity. –Ted Dwane
- Self-awareness gives you the capacity to learn from your mistakes as well as your successes. It enables you to keep growing. –Lawrence Bossidy
- Self-awareness is one of the rarest of human commodities. I don’t mean self-consciousness where you’re limiting and evaluating yourself. I mean being aware of your own patterns. –Tony Robbins
- In our personal lives, if we do not develop our own self-awareness and become responsible for first creations, we empower other people and circumstances to shape our lives by default. –Stephen Covey
- Self-awareness is a key to self-mastery. –Gretchen Rubin
- The most important conversations you’ll ever have are the ones you’ll have with yourself. –David Goggins
- Self-awareness doesn’t stop you from making mistakes, it allows you to learn from them.
Self Awareness Quotes for Instagram Captions
Just like dinner is complete without dessert, an Instagram post is also partial without a great caption. So, in this segment, we’ll discuss some self knowledge quotes you can utilize on social media platforms.
Moreover, these self awareness quotes also assist us in communicating our true feelings and leave a lasting impression on everyone.
- When I discover who I am, I’ll be free. –Ralph Ellison
- Is it possible to have negative self-awareness? –T. J. Miller
- At the center of your being, you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want. –Lao Tzu
- Man is not what he thinks he is, he is what he hides. –André Malraux
- Only a fool trips on what is behind him.
- Look in the mirror, that’s your competition.
- Listen to your heart above all else.
- It’s not how good you are. It’s how good you want to be.
- Accept who you are and revel in it.
- The more you care, the stronger you can be. –Jim Rohn
- As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live. –Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
- I know looks aren’t everything, but I have them just in case.
- Start by changing your thought.
Famous Self Awareness Quotes
In this section, we’ll read some famous game-changing self awareness quotes from the likes of Marcus Aurelius, Eric Hoffer, and more. So, buckle up, since this section is jam-packed with quotes on self understanding that will leave you in mind-wandering mode.
- To become different from what we are, we must have some awareness of what we are. –Eric Hoffer
- Your visions will become clear only when you can look into your own heart. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes. –C.G. Jung
- Whenever you are about to find fault with someone, ask yourself the following question: What fault of mine most nearly resembles the one I am about to criticize? –Marcus Aurelius
- The only questions that really matter are the ones you ask yourself. –Ursula K. Le Guin
- Practice self-awareness, self-evaluation, and self-improvement. If we are aware that our manners – language, behavior, and actions – are measured against our values and principles, we are able to more easily embody the philosophy, leadership is a matter of how to be, not how to do. –Frances Hesselbein
- Wisdom tends to grow in proportion to one’s awareness of one’s ignorance. –Anthony de Mello
- A degree of self-awareness is extremely valuable… I hope I have that going forward. –Nick McDonell
- A person who knows who they are is not threatened by the beliefs of others. –Robert Anthony
- The mind’s first step to self-awareness must be through the body. –George A. Sheehan
- What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. –Ralph Waldo Emerson
Inspirational Self Awareness Quotes
Another functional application of self recognition quotes is to influence and inspire your friends or loved ones especially when they are in low spirits.
Instead of diving into details of inspiration self awareness quotes, let’s take the ‘show, don’t tell’ approach, and see what this section has in store for us.
- Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves. –Carl Gustav Jung
- It does not matter how long you are spending on the earth, how much money you have gathered or how much attention you have received. It is the amount of positive vibration you have radiated in life that matters. –Amit Ray
- Self-awareness is the ability to take an honest look at your life without any attachment to it being right or wrong, good or bad. –Debbie Ford
- If your emotional abilities aren’t in hand, if you don’t have self-awareness, if you are not able to manage your distressing emotions, if you can’t have empathy and have effective relationships, then no matter how smart you are, you are not going to get very far. –Daniel Goleman
- As my awareness increases, my control over my own being increases. –William Schutz
- With self-awareness, you grow more intelligent. In awareness you learn, in self-awareness, you learn about yourself. Of course, you can only learn what you are not. To know what you are, you must go beyond the mind. Awareness is the point at which the mind reaches out beyond itself into reality. In awareness, you seek not what pleases, but what is true. –Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj
- Owning our story can be hard but not nearly as difficult as spending our lives running from it. –Brene Brown
- Remember this also: it’s always easy to look back and see what we were, yesterday, ten years ago. It is hard to see what we are. If you can master that trick, you’ll get along. –Harper Lee
- Self-awareness happens when we become aware of other people, things, and places around us and how we are all connected. –Toni Sorenson
- Once you become aware of what you are capable of achieving, you won’t settle for mediocrity. –ATGW
Popular Self Awareness Quotes
The insightful lessons that self awareness quotes pack are the cornerstone of growth and development in humans. Even if we aspire to bring change, we must change ourselves first. So, let’s scrutinize some popular quotes on self awareness and see if we can find something beneficial for you.
- Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate. –C.G. Jung
- We search for happiness everywhere, but we are like Tolstoy’s fabled beggar who spent his life sitting on a pot of gold, under him the whole time. Your treasure–your perfection–is within you already. But to claim it, you must leave the buy commotion of the mind and abandon the desires of the ego and enter into the silence of the heart. –Elizabeth Gilbert
- Self-awareness is a trait – or maybe ‘practice’ is the more accurate way to put it – that everyone can always improve at. It is part emotional intelligence, part perceptiveness, part critical thinking. It means knowing your weaknesses, of course, but it also means knowing your strengths and what motivates you. –Neil Blumenthal
- Of all deceivers fear most yourself! –Søren Kierkegaard
- It’s disturbing when someone has no self-awareness. –Mike White
- And you? When will you begin that long journey into yourself? –Rumi
- If you’re not perfectly conscious of yourself, that self can be tyrannical; in relationship to others, anyone can become a tyrant. That’s why no one can be a Superman. You have to go beyond yourself with a ‘third eye’ – self-awareness – because the one thing you cannot flee is yourself. –Gao Xingjian
- The hardest challenge is to be yourself in a world where everyone is trying to make you be somebody else. –E.E. Cummings
- No one can reveal to you nothing but that which already lies half-asleep in the dawning of your knowledge. –Khalil Gibran
- Believe in yourself that makes sense. You should believe in yourself you should believe that you’re capable of great things but you would hope that somebody would have some sort of self-awareness. –Timothy Simons
Motivational Self Awareness Quotes
Motivational self awareness quotes empower us to develop a deep and meaningful understanding of ourselves since there is nothing important to achieve in this world beyond ourselves. So, let’s take a gander at some inspiring quotes on self understanding.
- To say “I love you” one must know first how to say the “I”. –Ayn Rand
- If you want to conquer the anxiety of life, live in the moment, live in the breath. –Amit Ray
- People need to know that they have all the tools within themselves. Self-awareness, which means awareness of their body, awareness of their mental space, awareness of their relationships – not only with each other but with life and the ecosystem. –Deepak Chopra
- In the light of calm and steady self-awareness, inner energies wake up and work miracles without any effort on your part. –Nisargadatta Maharaj
- Being spontaneous is being able to respond with confidence; calmly trusting that, whatever the outcome, you will have a positive if challenging experience that will lead to greater self-awareness and success. –Sylvia Clare
- It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. –Gautama Buddha
- Self-awareness is not the same thing as self-approval, any more than imagination is the same thing as daydreaming. –Francis Spufford
- Find out who you are and do it on purpose. –Dolly Parton
- Never confuse your perception of yourself with the mystery that you really are accepted. –Brennan Manning
- Running is a road to self-awareness and reliance you can push yourself to extremes and learn the harsh reality of your physical and mental limitations or coast quietly down a solitary path watching the earth spin beneath your feet. –Doris Brown Heritage
Inspiring Self Awareness Quotes
We all have been in a situation where we want to inspire people with our advice but can’t find the right words. Rest assured, since in this section we’ll look at some inspiring self recognition quotes.
Not only will these self awareness quotes help you in firing up others but also in guiding them to the right path.
- There comes a time when you look into the mirror and you realize that what you see is all that you will ever be. And then you accept it. Or you kill yourself. Or you stop looking in mirrors. –J. Michael Straczynski
- It takes courage…to endure the sharp pains of self-discovery rather than choose to take the dull pain of unconsciousness that would last the rest of our lives. –Marianne Williamson
- Self-awareness is not just relaxation and not just meditation. It must combine relaxation with activity and dynamism. Technology can aid that. –Deepak Chopra
- Humility is not about having a low self-image or poor self-esteem. Humility is about self-awareness. –Erwin McManus
- As you become more clear about who you really are, you’ll be better able to decide what is best for you, the first time around. –Oprah Winfrey
- We must each lead a way of life with self-awareness and compassion, to do as much as we can. Then, whatever happens, we will have no regrets. –Dalai Lama
- Don’t let the noise of other opinions drown your own inner voice. –Steve Jobs
- No matter what happens, always be yourself. –Dale Carnegie
- Self-awareness can’t be built on looking at our pluses and minuses before we look at the most basic essence of what we are. –Ruben Papian
- I will no longer wound myself with the thoughts and questions that have surrounded me like thorns: that is a penance you do not ask of me. –Thomas Merton
Self Recognition and Self Awareness Quotes
The thumb rule while scrutinizing these self awareness quotes is to always consider that you don’t know yourself. We think we know ourselves, but there are fear and insecurities that we’ve buried in our subconscious and are too afraid to confront them.
However, these self recognition quotes will aid us in overcoming our fears and find our true selves.
- The only person who can pull me down is myself, and I’m not going to let myself pull me down anymore. –C. JoyBell C.
- I think it’s good for a person to spend time alone. It gives them an opportunity to discover who they are and to figure out why they are always alone. –Amy Sedaris
- A person who has the slightest fear of insult cannot be called a “Gnani” [the enlightened one] and a person who desires self-recognition [maan] is not a Gnani [the enlightened one]. –Dada Bhagwan
- A monster does not recognize himself in a mirror. –Mike Klepper
- When I say, ‘I want to find myself, it means I have to find it out when it is lost. –Talha Naeem
- I don’t fit into any stereotypes. And I like myself that way. –C. JoyBell C.
- Often, it’s not about becoming a new person, but becoming the person you were meant to be, and already are, but don’t know how to be. –Heath L. Buckmaster
- People love as self-recognition what they hate as an accusation. –Elias Canetti
- Self-recognition is necessary to know one’s road, but, knowing the road, the price of the mistakes and perils is worth paying. The following of that road will be all the discipline one needs. Discipline does not mean being molded by outside forces but sticking to one’s road against the forces that would deflect or bury the soul. People speak of finding one. –Randolph Bourne
- There is no question you get pumped up by the recognition. Then a self-loathing sets in when you realize you’re enjoying it. –George C. Scott
- Self-recognition, the self-contemplation of spirit is the primary movement out of which all creativeness proceeds. –Paul Twitchell
Self Knowledge and Self Awareness Quotes
Since birth, our true identity is buried beneath the opinion, suggestions, norms, and values that are imparted to us by our society. And before we know it, we become an embodiment of these external noises and lose our inner self. However, these self awareness quotes push us to find ourselves beyond the opinion of others.
So, let’s have a look at a few more of these self knowledge quotes and if we come across something that could give you a new insight.
- To know yourself, you must sacrifice the illusion that you already do. –Vironika Tugaleva
- Your mind is like a gold mine, if you dig deep you will find something golden. –Gift Gugu Mona
- The more I read, the more I acquire, the more certain I am that I know nothing. –Voltaire
- Knowledge of the self is the mother of all knowledge. So it is incumbent on me to know myself, to know it completely, to know its minutiae, its characteristics, its subtleties, and its very atoms. –Khalil Gibran
- Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom. Mastering others is strength; mastering yourself is true power. –Laozi
- The more you know yourself, the more clarity there is. Self-knowledge has no end – you don’t come to an achievement, you don’t come to a conclusion. It is an endless river. –Jiddu Krishnamurti
- The one self-knowledge worth having is to know one’s own mind. –F.H Bradley
- To know oneself, one should assert oneself. Psychology is action, not thinking about oneself. –Albert Camus
- He who knows others is clever; He who knows himself has discernment. –Lao Tsu
- Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom. –Aristotle
- If most of us remain ignorant of ourselves, it is because self-knowledge is painful and we prefer the pleasures of illusion. –Aldous Huxley
- Self-knowledge is the beginning of self-improvement. –Baltasar Gracian
- The one self-knowledge worth having is to know one’s own mind. –F. H. Bradley
Self Understanding and Self Awareness Quotes
An important question in the art of self-understanding is to always ask the Why question from yourself. Most of the awareness quotes also encourage us to find the real reason behind a belief or decision since most of the time we are trying to avoid coming face to face with the truth.
So, let’s study some more quotes on self understanding before we conclude this topic.
- Honest self-understanding liberates us from our stuck emotions. –C. Terry Warner.
- We have self-centered minds which get us into plenty of trouble. If we do not come to understand the error in the way we think, our self-awareness, which is our greatest blessing, is also our downfall. –Joko Beck
- When we accept ourselves for what we are, we decrease our hunger for power or the acceptance of others because our self-intimacy reinforces our inner sense of security. –Brennan Manning.
- If you begin to understand what you are without trying to change it, then what you are undergoing a transformation. –Jiddu Krishnamurti
- Self-understanding is a lifetime endeavor. It is not a weekend seminar. It does not come in capsule form. –Vironika Tugaleva
- Accepting that I know so little about myself is the beginning of understanding everything about life. –Craig D. Lounsbrough
- Coming to the end of ourselves is one of the best ways that we can come to an understanding of ourselves. –Craig D. Lounsbrough
- Understanding your boundaries it’s the first step toward self-improvement. –Steve Bechara
- Self-understanding rather than self-condemnation is the way to inner peace and mature conscience. –Joshua L. Liebman
- Without self-knowledge, without understanding the working and functions of his machine, man cannot be free, he cannot govern himself and he will always remain a slave. –G. I. Gurdjieff
- Unless you really understand others, you can hardly attain your own self-understanding. –Miyamoto Musashi
- When you act on your impulses to play, when you are open to the possibilities in each moment, you replace your fears with self-understanding, self-esteem, and personal strength. –Sandra Magsamen
- You’d be surprised how often you doubt your own sanity when you don’t understand your own capacities. –K.M. Mac Aulay
Self Awareness Quotes for Students
Next on the list are some elementary self awareness quotes for students. Although it might be a little tough to familiarize young minds with this puzzling concept, some simple quotes can assist them in kick-starting the process. Let’s have a look.
- You can’t get away from yourself by moving from one place to another. –Ernest Hemingway
- The curious paradox is that when I accept myself just as I am, then I can change. –Carl R. Rogers
- Self-awareness is not self-centeredness, and spirituality is not narcissism. ‘Know thyself’ is not a narcissistic pursuit. –Marianne Williamson
- Without self-awareness, we are as babies in the cradles. –Virginia Woolf
- It is when you lose sight of yourself, that you lose your way. To keep your truth in sight you must keep yourself in sight and the world to you should be a mirror to reflect to you your image; the world should be a mirror that you reflect upon. –C. JoyBell C.
- Every human has four endowments – self-awareness, conscience, independent will, and creative imagination. These give us the ultimate human freedom… The power to choose, to respond, to change. –Stephen Covey
- The destination isn’t in finding yourself. The destination is in the search. –Thomas Warfield
- It isn’t what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about. –Dale Carnegie
- I think there is a place where self-awareness becomes self-preoccupation if you don’t take what you have discovered and bring it to bear on the conditions of the world. –Marianne Williamson
- I visualize where I wanted to be, what kind of player I wanted to become. I knew exactly where I wanted to go, and I focused on getting there. –Michael Jordan
More Self Awareness Quotes and Sayings
Before we close this chapter, we would like to share a few more self knowledge quotes for you. We know all these self awareness quotes are a lot to digest in one go, so it’s best if you study one at a time, understand, and exercise it and then move on to the next one. Let’s go!
- The greatest thing in the world is to know how to belong to oneself. –Michel de Montaigne
- I do not believe in taking the right decision, I take a decision and make it right. –Muhammad Ali Jinnah
- I know that people can be better than they are. We are capable of bearing a great burden, once we discover that the burden is reality and arrive where reality is. –James Baldwin
- Self-awareness is value-free. It isn’t scary. It doesn’t imply that you will subject yourself to needless pain. –Deepak Chopra
- Explore thyself. Herein are demanded the eye and the nerve. –Henry David Thoreau
- By now he had learned enough to know that when he was getting annoyed at somebody else, it was usually because there was something that he himself should be doing, and he wasn’t doing it. –Lev Grossman
- To know yourself you need not go to any book, to any priest, to any psychologist. The whole treasure is within yourself. –Jiddu Krishnamurti
- When you embrace your difference, your DNA, your look or heritage or religion, or your unusual name, that’s when you start to shine. –Bethenny Frankel
- You must practice seeing yourself with a little distance, cultivating the ability to get out of your own head. Detachment is a sort of natural ego antidote. It’s easy to be emotionally invested and infatuated with your own work. Any and every narcissist can do that. What is rare is not raw talent, skill, or even confidence, but humility, diligence, and self-awareness. –Ryan Holiday
- Look outside and you will see yourself. Look inside and you will find yourself. –Drew Gerald
Final Thoughts on Self Awareness Quotes
There you have it folks, some of the most metamorphic and fathomless self awareness quotes packed in one short and sweet article. And of course, we don’t expect you to understand and exercise every one of these quotes promptly. As mentioned earlier, self awareness is a long-term and unpredictable project but it’s worth it.
Another essential key step is to not limit the scope of these quotes on self understanding to yourself especially when you can use them to ignite passion in others. Influencers and motivational speakers utilize the same trick to empower and inspire their followers. In a similar vein, we can use these self knowledge quotes to emotionally support someone who has recently suffered a loss.
The point is, applications are limitless, so we are leaving it up to find the best possible way to use them. But before we bring this chapter to a close, don’t forget to share your favorite self awareness quotes with us!
121 Powerful Jesus Christ Quotes to Bring You Closer to God
In this article, we are going to talk about Jesus Christ quotes. Jesus of Nazareth, who was born between 6 BC and 4 BC, is the central religious figure of Christianity. Even though the Ministry of the Jewish preacher lasted only 3 ½ years, he had a profound impact on the entire world. In fact, his teachings are the foundation of the world’s largest religion, which has more than 2.4 billion followers, accounting for more than 33% of the world’s population.
You would agree to this thing that we all long for purpose and meaning in our lives, a reason for our existence and a justification for what we are doing. So what about Jesus? What was the purpose of his life? Why did Jesus come to earth over 2,000 years ago? What is the significance of Jesus bible verses?
While there are several ways to go about answering this question, one way is to consider Jesus Christ quotes as recorded for us in the Gospels by the eyewitnesses to his life and ministry.
The love of Jesus quotes allow you to learn more about the greatest religious leader and certainly the most influential teacher who ever lived. Jesus Christ quotes give you great insights about Jesus and his teachings. If you want to learn more about the truly inspiring teacher Jesus of Nazareth, have a look at the following Jesus Christ quotes.
Powerful Jesus Christ Quotes from Bible
It is okay to feel weak sometimes. We all go through a phase when everything feels like a big fiasco, when we feel that this is the end and nothing will get better again. So don’t kill yourself mulling over being weak. Instead, follow the powerful Jesus quotes and the darkness would fade away. These Jesus bible quotes will be help you every step of the way.
- Love your enemies! Pray for those who persecute you! In that way, you will be acting as true children of your father in heaven. For he gives his sunlight to both the evil and the good, and he sends rain on the just and the unjust alike. –Jesus Christ
- With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible. –Jesus Christ
- You have heard that it was said, an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. But I say to you, do not resist the one who is evil. But if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also. –Jesus Christ
- A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. –Jesus Christ
- Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths. –Jesus Christ
- Truly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God like a child shall not enter it. –Jesus Christ
- For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and everyone who humbles himself will be exalted. –Jesus Christ
- Little children, you are from God, and have conquered them; for the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in this world. –Jesus Christ
- Peace I leave with you. My peace I give to you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Don’t let your heart be troubled, neither let it be fearful. –Jesus Christ
- Give to everyone who begs from you; and of him who takes away your goods do not ask them again. And as you wish that men would do to you, do so to them. –Jesus Christ
- I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will still live, even if he dies. Whoever lives and believes in me will never die. –Jesus Christ
Famous Jesus Christ Quotes and Bible Verses
Problems exist in everyone’s life. You could either face them or forget them. Face them with the help of God and his messenger Jesus Christ and they will bless you with the strength to fight but try to forget them and they will only sit there, lying in your wait. Here are some of the most famous Jesus Christ quotes. Make these Jesus bible verses a part of your personality and you will see your life change for the better.
- For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. –Jesus Christ
- Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God. –Jesus Christ
- Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us. –Jesus Christ
- If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask him! –Jesus Christ
- Therefore you now have sorrow, but I will see you again, and your heart will rejoice, and no one will take your joy away from you. –Jesus Christ
- Don’t judge, so that you won’t be judged. For with whatever judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with whatever measure you measure, it will be measured to you. –Jesus Christ
- The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. –Jesus Christ
- I tell you that even so there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents, than over ninety-nine righteous people who need no repentance. –Jesus Christ
- I can do all things through him who strengthens me. –Jesus Christ
- Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go. –Jesus Christ
Inspirational Jesus Christ Quotes | Jesus Words of Encouragement
What do Jesus words of encouragement teach us? They teach us that don’t give up on yourself because God will always be there for you. You just need to seek his light and embrace the faith. Jesus inspirational quotes are the one of the easiest ways of seeking encouragement in tough times.
- Do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Let the day’s own trouble be sufficient for the day. –Jesus Christ
- If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. –Jesus Christ
- Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them or the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. –Jesus Christ
- By this we know love, that he laid down his life for us, and we ought to lay down our lives for the brothers. –Jesus Christ
- Be strong, and let your heart take courage, all you who wait for the Lord! –Jesus Christ
- You can always give without loving, but you can never love without giving. –Jesus Christ
- Give and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over, will be given to you. For with the same measure you measure, it will be measured back to you. –Jesus Christ
- Know that wisdom is such to your soul; if you find it, there will be a future, and your hope will not be cut off. –Jesus Christ
- Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing. –Jesus Christ
Motivational Jesus Christ Quotes
If you have been looking for Jesus motivational quotes you have come to the right place. Pain is something that every one of us has to suffer in one way or another. Life is a journey full of twists and turns and so many bumps, so you are bound to cross the path with pain many times. But Jesus will be there to lessen your pain. He will hold you and guide and surely he will lead you to a path full of joy. Jesus Christ quotes we are going to share with you won’t let any pain deter your trust in God.
- And so I tell you, keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened. –Jesus Christ
- For what shall it profit a man, if he gain the whole world, and suffer the loss of his soul? –Jesus Christ
- In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven. –Jesus Christ
- All the commandments: You shall not commit adultery, you shall not kill, you shall not steal, you shall not covet, and so on, are summed up in this single command: You must love your neighbor as yourself. –Jesus Christ
- Why do you see the speck of chaff that is in your brother’s eye, but don’t consider the beam that is in your own eye? –Jesus Christ
- Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven. –Jesus Christ
- For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control. –Jesus Christ
- The Lord makes firm the steps of the one who delights in him; though he may stumble, he will not fall, for the Lord upholds him with his hand.” –Jesus Christ
- God never said that the journey would be easy, but He did say that the arrival would be worthwhile. –Jesus Christ
Funny Jesus Christ Quotes
If you have come here looking for funny Jesus quotes we can help you with that. We have listed below a number of Jesus Christ quotes that talk about the fun side of life. Go through these quotes and amuse yourself.
- Refresh me with apples, sustain me with raisin cakes, For I am lovesick. –Jesus Christ
- Better to live on a corner of the roof than share a house with a quarrelsome wife. –Jesus Christ
- Worst of all wounds is that of the heart, worst of all evils is that of a woman. –Jesus Christ
- A feast is made for laughter, wine makes life merry, and money is the answer for everything. –Jesus Christ
- Let beer be for those who are perishing, wine for those who are in anguish! –Jesus Christ
- Happy is the one who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks. –Jesus Christ
- Your teeth are like a flock of newly shorn ewes, which have come up from their washing, all of which bear twins, and not one among them has lost her young. –Jesus Christ
- These people are not drunk, as you suppose, for it is only nine o’clock in the morning. –Jesus Christ
- I allow you cow’s dung in place of human excrement; bake your bread on that. –Jesus Christ
- Like a gold ring in a pig’s snout is a beautiful woman who shows no discretion. –Jesus Christ
- Give strong drink unto him that is ready to perish, and wine unto those that be of heavy hearts. –Jesus Christ
One Line Jesus Christ Quotes
We often find ourselves in position where we are in need of short Jesus Christ quotes to make people realize about the teachings of Jesus Christ. We have taken care of that for you by providing a number of one line Jesus quotes below. These sayings of Jesus Christ are really brief and will let you get your message across much more easily.
- Do unto others as you would have them to do unto you. –Jesus Christ
- As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. –Jesus Christ
- Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. –Jesus Christ
- Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted. –Jesus Christ
- Our faith can move mountains. –Jesus Christ
- Let the one among you who is without sin be the first to cast a stone. –Jesus Christ
- Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth. –Jesus Christ
- Casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you. –Jesus Christ
- Why do you call me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ and don’t do the things which I say? –Jesus Christ
- Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy. –Jesus Christ
Jesus Christ Quotes about Love
Jesus Christ love quotes focus on the showering love all on of the humanity irrespective of color, creed or race. Jesus Christ spent all his life teaching people to love their fellow human beings. So let’s continue to read the love of Jesus Christ quotes given below. They inspire us to love those around us no matter who they are.
- Greater love has no one than this that someone lay down his life for his friends. –Jesus Christ
- There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love. –Jesus Christ
- No one has ever seen God; if we love one another, God abides in us and his love is perfected in us. –Jesus Christ
- If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? For even sinners love those who love them. And if you do good to those who do good to you, what credit is that to you? For even sinners do the same. –Jesus Christ
- I have loved you with an everlasting love. –Jesus Christ
- Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. –Jesus Christ
- Above all, keep loving one another earnestly, since love covers a multitude of sins. –Jesus Christ
- For if you love those who love you, what reward have you? Do not even the tax collectors do the same? –Jesus Christ
- We love because he first loved us. –Jesus Christ
- This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers. If anyone has material possessions and sees his brother in need but has no pity on him, how can the love of God be in him? Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth. –Jesus Christ
Jesus Christ Quotes about Light
Let us share with you some of Jesus Christ quotes about light in our lives. When your life is full of trouble, you are bound to feel helpless. It is in those times when you feel lonely and hopeless. You see, when darkness starts slithering around, it makes you feel so powerless that makes you doubt the faith in God. But always remember that Jesus loves you and he never leaves his children in trouble for long. He chases away the dark shadows and ignites our souls with his light. The light of Christ quotes given below will be a big help if you learn them by heart.
- Come to me, all you who labor and are heavily burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart; and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. –Jesus Christ
- Do not gloat over me, my enemy! Though I have fallen, I will rise. Though I sit in darkness, the Lord will be my light. –Jesus Christ
- The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it. –Jesus Christ
- This is the message we have heard from him and proclaim to you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all. –Jesus Christ
- For a little while longer the light is among you. Walk while you have the light, so that darkness will not overtake you; he who walks in the darkness does not know where he goes. –Jesus Christ
- The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? –Jesus Christ
- I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life. –Jesus Christ
- I have come as light into the world, so that everyone who believes in me will not remain in darkness. –Jesus Christ
- So we do not lose heart. Though our outer self is wasting away, our inner self is being renewed day by day. For this light momentary affliction is preparing for us an eternal weight of glory beyond all comparison, as we look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen. –Jesus Christ
- The people living in darkness have seen a great light; on those living in the land of the shadow of death a light has dawned. –Jesus Christ
- The true light, which enlightens everyone, was coming into the world.
- For God, who said, “Light shall shine out of darkness,” is the one who has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ. –Jesus Christ
Jesus Christ Quotes on Faith
When you put your faith in God all of your matters get sorted. God teaches us to be brave and strong not so that we can keep complaining. It is because he has enough faith in us to make things right. And with his blessing right upon us, that’s what we should do. Jesus quotations are also there to help us. If you ever start questioning your faith go through these Jesus Christ quotes on faith and you will feel rejuvenated.
- And know that I am with you always; yes, to the end of time. –Jesus Christ
- Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. –Jesus Christ
- I have told you these things, that in me you may have peace. In the world you have oppression, but cheer up! I have overcome the world. –Jesus Christ
- Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong. Let all that you do be done in love. –Jesus Christ
- If you remain in me, and my words remain in you, you will ask whatever you desire, and it will be done for you. –Jesus Christ
- May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the holy spirit. –Jesus Christ
- And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. –Jesus Christ
- You don’t understand now what I am doing, but someday you will. –Jesus Christ
- Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. –Jesus Christ
- Therefore, my beloved brothers, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that in the Lord your labor is not in vain. –Jesus Christ
- For we live by faith, not by sight. –Jesus Christ
Jesus Christ Quotes in English
Jesus Christ sayings are life changing and timeless. When Jesus spoke, lives were transformed and the trajectory of life forever altered. Jesus Christ quotes in English given below will open many new doors of learning for you therefore you must pay close heed to them.
- Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. –Jesus Christ
- Whoever divorces his wife, let him give her a certificate of divorce. But I say to you that everyone who divorces his wife, except on the ground of sexual immorality, makes her commit adultery, and whoever marries a divorced woman commits adultery. –Jesus Christ
- Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life. –Jesus Christ
- I am He who lives, and was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore. Amen. And I have the keys of hades and of death. –Jesus Christ
- I am the vine. You are the branches. He who remains in me, and I in him, the same bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing. –Jesus Christ
- It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance. –Jesus Christ
- In my Father’s house are many homes. If it weren’t so, I would have told you. I am going to prepare a place for you. –Jesus Christ
- For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother. –Jesus Christ
- Even so you also outwardly appear righteous to men, but inwardly you are full of hypocrisy and iniquity. –Jesus Christ
Jesus Christ Quotes for Instagram Captions
Whether we are religious or not we tend to spread Jesus Christ quotes around so that people may benefit from them. In this section, we are going to share with you say some very Jesus captions that you can use on your Instagram profile.
- Don’t judge others for God should be the only judge. –Jesus Christ
- For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come. –Jesus Christ
- No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money. –Jesus Christ
- When we look into the mirror of God’s Word, we see ourselves more clearly. –Jesus Christ
- Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called when you made your good confession in the presence of many witnesses. –Jesus Christ
- I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the father except through me. –Jesus Christ
- Whoever pursues righteousness and kindness will find life, righteousness, and honor. –Jesus Christ
- God blesses those who are poor and realize their need for him, for the kingdom of heaven is theirs. –Jesus Christ
- What you are is God’s gift to you, what you become is your gift to God.
- God loves each of us as if there were only one of us. –Jesus Christ
More Jesus Christ Quotes and Sayings
Jesus quotations clearly show that he loves us all, with all our faults and sins and with all our best qualities. So don’t let troubles come between you and your faith in him. The troubles are like time. They are here this moment and in the next, you will find them nowhere. Instead, share love and happiness and you will find life is easy to live like that. And spread positivity around with these Jesus Christ quotes.
- Whoever wants to be a leader among you must be your servant, and whoever wants to be first among you must be the slave of everyone else. For even the son of man came not to be served but to serve others and to give his life as a ransom for many. –Jesus Christ
- My kingdom is not an earthly kingdom. If it were, my followers would fight to keep me from being handed over to the Jewish leaders. But my kingdom is not of this world. –Jesus Christ
- But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. –Jesus Christ
- God blesses you when people mock you and persecute you and lie about you and say all sorts of evil things against you because you are my followers. –Jesus Christ
- I tell you the truth, it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. –Jesus Christ
- See the birds of the sky, that they don’t sow, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns. Your heavenly Father feeds them. Aren’t you of much more value than they? –Jesus Christ
- You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world. –Jesus Christ
- You have said it. And in the future, you will see the son of man seated in the place of power at God’s right hand and coming on the clouds of heaven. –Jesus Christ
- Aren’t two sparrows sold for a penny? Not one of them falls on the ground apart from your Father’s will, but the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Therefore don’t be afraid. You are of more value than many sparrows. –Jesus Christ
Final Thoughts on Jesus Christ Quotes
Thank you for going through this article on Jesus Christ quotes. It is hoped that you would have learnt a number of new lessons from the love of Jesus quotes.
We all know that life has its ups and downs. There comes a time in our lives when darkness surrounds us and lures us to gloomy thoughts. Things feel too desolate; hope seems to be lost somewhere far away from our reach. In such dark times, what gives us motivation is the power of Jesus Christ.
In dark and gloomy times, Jesus bible verses light a flame in a dark tunnel and hope starts to bloom within our hearts. Such is the power of Jesus Christ and that’s why we have brought famous Jesus Christ quotes and sayings to you that will surely motivate you and revive the confidence you seem to be losing.
Share this article with your friends and colleagues as well so that they may benefit from it as well.
143 Best I Miss You Quotes for Him to Melt His Heart
In this article, we are going to share with you I miss you quotes for him that you can share with your husband/boyfriend to let him know how much you miss him.
Whether you and your boyfriend or husband are far apart because you live in different cities, you work in different buildings, or you just haven’t seen him in a while, missing the man in your life is a feeling that is hard to reconcile with.
Regardless of the situation, it’s always a bummer to feel a yearning for your partner. If you find yourself constantly missing your boyfriend, or even occasionally, you can send him I miss you messages for him to make him realize that you are having a hard time without him.
Whether it’s via text message, phone call, email, Facebook messenger, or even just posting a picture of him on social media using I miss you quotes for him, we have an endless number of ways to reach out to our loved ones these days. If you’re missing your boyfriend, just send him any one of the given I miss him quotes and you will see him doing everything to make you feel better.
When you’re missing your partner, what better way to reach out to them by writing your feelings out? While expressing your feelings you can add some of these I miss you quotes for him, and you will see the positive effects they will have.
So without making you wait any further, let us delve into this amazing collection of I miss you quotes for him.
Best I Miss You Quotes for Him from the Heart
Being apart from someone you care about can be tough, especially if you two share a deep bond and you do many activities together. Not having your boyfriend around for a substantial period can seem like torture at times. However, instead of letting yourself be consumed by sadness, share with him these I miss you quotes for him from the heart. I miss him quotes are a great way to tell your boyfriend how much he means to you.
- Missing you comes in waves. Tonight I’m drowning.
- When I close my eyes I see you; When I open my eyes I miss you.
- I miss you in ways that not even words can understand. –Gemma Troy
- All I can think of is you. It’s crazy but it’s true.
- I miss you so much that it hurts.
- I wish I had done everything on earth with you. –F. Scott Fitzgerald
- You can love someone so much, but you can never love people as much as you can miss them. –John Green
- I want you. I love you. I miss you.
- I feel that a big piece of my heart travels with you wherever you go. I miss you so much!
- I miss waking up next to you and looking into your eyes while the sun shines through the curtains.
- How you can already miss someone when you are in the same room with them, I have no idea. But I do. –Karen Harrington
- It’s hard waking up when you’re not in my arms. I miss you, love!
- I miss you, my love. And, I just hope the day comes in which you and I can be together again. I love you dearly.
I Miss You Quotes for Him | I Miss You Messages for Him
I miss you messages for him are a great way to tell your partner about your feeling for him because he can respond to it at a convenient time, even if it’s while you’re asleep! There is nothing like waking up to a cute text from your boyfriend! So you need to cram these I miss you quotes for him because they will come in real handy later on.
- I wish I were kissing you instead of missing you.
- My heart never knew loneliness until you went away. I’m missing you.
- I did three things today – miss you, miss you, and miss you.
- Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart. –Kay Knudsen
- After all the time that has passed, I still find myself missing you every minute of each hour, each hour in a day, every single day of each week, every week of the month, and every month of the year.
- I miss you in ways that not even words can understand. –Gemma Troy
- I miss your voice because it feels like home.
- Counting the seconds until we’re together again, doesn’t heal my loneliness. I miss you so much honey.
- Please don’t forget about me, I will be back as soon as I can and wrap you in my arms. I miss you.
- Even though I miss you right now, I know that you will come back to me.
- I love you more than I love me. In my world, it is forever you and me. I love you and I miss you.
- It is cruel to be away for so long. Miss You.
- I wish I could shout to let the world know how much I miss you. My heart cannot bear this distance anymore.
I Miss You Quotes for Him | I Miss You messages for Boyfriend
Sharing I miss my boyfriend quotes with your boyfriend will be a soothing balm for both of your aching heart. The great thing about modern technology is that you can keep in touch with him even if he is halfway across the world. While you do not want to obsessively text him, maintaining contact with him is a great way to stay connected even while he is away and these I miss you messages for boyfriend are a great way to do that.
- Even if I spent the whole day with you, I would still miss you the second that you leave.
- Until we meet again, I will be missing you.
- He kisses me like he misses me, even before I have to go. –C.J. Carlyon
- I miss the laugh that made me smile and the eyes that said they care.
- There is not a single moment in any day that I do not find myself missing you.
- But nothing makes a room feel emptier than wanting someone in it. –Calla Quinn
- I miss you because you are impossible to forget.
- Your love is like air. I will never stop wanting more and more, but I can’t touch it, because you’re away and I miss you so much.
- In all my wildest dreams I wouldn’t have believed I could end up with someone as wonderful as you. I miss U!
- You know you really miss someone when you crave something so simple such as the sound of their voice.
- You need to get out of my thoughts and into my arms where you belong. Please come back!
- Missing you isn’t what hurts. It’s knowing that I had you that’s killing me.
- I don’t just miss you – I miss the warmth in your breath, depth in your eyes, the touch of your fingers, and feeling your hands on my waist. I miss you truly and deeply.
I Miss You Quotes for Him | I Miss You Messages for Husband
Let us share with you some heart-wrenching I miss you quotes for husband. Being apart from loved ones is always difficult, especially when that person is your significant other. It’s normal to feel a bit lonely after spending a lovely time with someone you really care about. If you share with him these I miss you husband quotes, these will make him realize how much you love and cherish him.
- It’s 2 am and I miss you just like I did last night at 9 pm and just like I will tomorrow at 6 am when I wake up without you.
- When we miss someone, often, what we really miss is the part of us that with this someone awakens.
- Missing someone is your heart’s way of reminding you that you love them.
- Why is it so hard for me to admit how much I miss you right now?
- I close my eyes and see you there. But when I open them and see nothing there, I realize how much I miss you.
- I only miss you when I’m breathing. –Jason Derulo
- I hate that I am still hoping you will miss me one day.
- With your arms around me, it feels like home and I’m so homesick right now. I miss you my Love!
- I miss you every day I have been gone. You are perfect to me and when I return I will prove how much I love you.
- Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart. –Kay Knudsen
- I dream about holding you close to me and breathe in your scent. I miss you!
- If someone had told me before that missing you would feel this terribly, I would have never fallen in love with you.
- I miss your touch, our late-night talk, your precious smile, and mostly your presence. I want to share my life with you but not this kind of distance. Missing you so much handsome.
I Miss You Quotes for Him Long Distance
If you’re in a long-distance relationship, it’s pretty standard to miss your boyfriend quite a bit of the time. You might not have seen each other for a little while, or you might still be getting used to not living with them after spending a lot of time together before one of you moved. It sucks big time! Here are some I miss you quotes for him long distance that you cans send to your boyfriend. I miss you messages for him long distance will fill your beloved’s heart with utmost love and care for you.
- If I could plant a flower for every time I miss you, I could walk through my garden forever.
- Someone asked me if I missed you. I didn’t answer. I just closed my eyes and walked away and whispered ‘so much’.
- You may not always be here at my side, but you are always right here in my heart. I miss you.
- Missing someone is a part of loving them. If you’re never apart, you’ll never really know how strong your love is.
- I miss you so much that I am jealous of the people that get the chance to see you every day.
- When we miss someone, often, what we really miss is the part of us that with this someone awakens. –Luigina Sgarro
- I wish I was kissing you instead of missing you.
- I miss you so much, despite you never left my thoughts and my dreams.
- You are the light of my life and you keep me going through the darkness. I miss you so much!
- Hearing the words, “I miss you” from the right person is an amazing feeling.
- Thinking of you is easy – I do it every day. Missing you is the heartache that never goes away.
- Whether we are on the moon or living in a hermit’s cave, I do not care. The only thing that matters to me is that you will be with me yet again.
- I miss you like crazy, I miss you like wild. When will you come back my dear, when will I get back my cheer? Please come back soon cause I’m missing you hard!
Romantic I Miss You Quotes for Him
It is very important to use romantic messages for your partner who is far away from you. Tell him how you love him; tell him that you are faithful to him and that the distance does not matter. Imagine how lonely he feels without you and do your best to encourage him, using such romantic I miss you quotes for him. Here are some of the best I miss you quotes for boyfriend that you can make use of.
- I try not to miss you, but in the end, you’re always on my mind.
- My heart is empty without you and I look forward to the day when it will be full again.
- A hug for you means I need you. A kiss for you means I love you. A call for you means I’m missing you.
- The scary thing about distance is you don’t know whether they’ll miss you or forget you. –Nicolas Sparks
- I miss you a little too much, a little too often, and a little more each and every day.
- Sometimes, when one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated. –Lamartine
- I will not lie. The truth is that I really miss you.
- I hate the moment I need to say something to you, but you’re not here by me. I miss you.
- Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like hell. –Edna St Vincent Millay
- I am missing you right now.
- Missing you a lot I thought you were standing beside me, I shouldn’t have turned around.
- I miss you, I kiss you, I hug you, I want you, I love you. All I need is you, you and only you!
Funny I Miss You Quotes for Him
One of the best ways to make yourself and your beloved – who is far away from you – happy is by sending him boyfriend I miss you quotes for him. Being away from you will be hurting him big time and your funny I miss you quotes for him will really cheer him up.
- I really miss you, but probably not as much as you miss me; I’m awesome.
- Even the most starry night is empty and dark for me because you are not by my side. I miss you a lot.
- Sometimes, it’s not just about missing someone, it’s wondering if they’re missing you too.
- I am not alone because your love gives me company. However, I feel lonely without you. Missing you like nothing else. Love you, dear.
- Every moment that I am spending without you, is giving me a reason to miss you, can’t really stay without you, I miss you honey I miss you!
- When I say that, I miss you. You should consider it an understatement. You have no idea how I am feeling right now and how much I am missing you.
- No matter how much we talk through social media, nothing can compare to the feeling of having you by my side. I miss you more than words can possibly explain.
- I miss you a little, I guess you could say, a little too much, a little too often, and a little more each day.
- Any puzzle is incomplete without a piece, You are my life’s most beautiful puzzle, Come and complete it, Miss you lots!
- You are the apple of my eye. Whenever you are not around I miss you so much.
- I look into the mirror and see a reflection of myself, that seems so wrong because it is missing the reflection of you standing right there next to it. I miss you.
Touchy I Miss You Quotes for Him
The distance that keeps a couple apart can be very trying, but having an open line of communication can make it a bit easier if you really commit to making it work. Here are some of touchy missing you messages for him. These I miss you quotes for him will make your partner realize that you are in a really bad shape because of this distance.
- I miss waking up next to you and looking into your eyes while the sun shines through the curtains.
- If you can’t get someone out of your head, maybe they are supposed to be there.
- You realize how much you truly miss someone when something happens, good or bad, and the only person you want to tell is the one person who isn’t there.
- I know that I love you because of how much I miss you.
- Missing someone enlightens how the person means to you and broadens the feelings shared. –Unarine Ramaru
- I can’t even begin to tell you how much I miss you.
- I wonder if you miss me the way that I miss you. Can you feel my heart calling out for yours?
- Plant a good seed in people who have fertile hearts. When you are away, they’ll miss you. When you are coming again, they can’t wait! –Israelmore Ayivor
- If you never left again, I would still spend the rest of my life missing you. –Tessa Bailey
- Every minute feels like an hour, every hour feels like a day, every day feels like forever, but I will wait forever and a day for you.
- I miss the moments we hugged to forget life’s sorrows. I miss the times we laughed and lived care-freely. I miss the times we cuddled. I miss you all the moments we were together. Please come back to me.
Emotional I Miss You Quotes for Him
Here are some emotional missing you messages for him that you can send to your boyfriend. The most pleasing thing for your husband is the understanding that you love him and miss him deeply. So use these I miss you love quotes for him and do not fail to express your bright, emotional and profound feelings.
- Missing you is my heart’s way of reminding me that I love you.
- I miss you in waves and tonight I’m drowning.
- I wonder if you miss me as much as I miss you.
- I can’t believe that I still miss you after everything that we went through.
- When I am in a crowd of people, I think about how much I miss your gorgeous smile.
- Distance unites missing beats of two hearts in love. –Munia Khan
- Sometimes I love you, sometimes I hate you, but there isn’t a day that goes by that I don’t miss you.
- Everyone tells me i should forget you, that you don’t deserve me. They’re right, you don’t deserve me, but i deserve you.
- Please don’t make me say goodbye. A moment without you makes me feel like I want to die. You are all I need. I’m missing you and thinking about it.
- If I knew I would miss you so badly, I wouldn’t have loved you.
- The thought of you makes me smile, but the distance we share makes my heartache. I am missing everything about you. I wish you were here.
Cute I Miss You Quotes for Him
Send your feelings out to your boyfriend in a sweet text, and let him know how much you are missing him. Write something cute and end your mushy line with a cute emoji. These cute I miss you quotes for him might also help. I miss u quotes for him given below will make him fall head over heel for you.
- I miss you in ways that not even words can understand.
- I miss you… I don’t know what else is there to say.
- I miss your voice. I miss your touch. I miss your face. I miss you.
- A hug for you means I need you. A kiss for you means I love you. A call for you means I’m missing you. –Beth Obedoza
- I can’t pretend that I don’t miss you because I see you in everything that I do.
- Every song I hear reminds me of how much I miss you and want you by my side.
- I wish for you the wisdom to realize that it’s okay to miss something, but not want it back. –Steve Maraboli
- I miss those kisses and the way I used to sleep in your warm hug. Also, I miss the way you made me eat breakfasts and I miss the way you made me laugh. I miss you. –Himmilicious
- Missing you is just a part of love. If we were never forced to be apart, I would never have been able to realize just how much I love you.
- Like that song says, “All I need is the air that I breathe, and to love you.” I miss you, baby. Can’t wait to see you when you get home. I’m thinking about you!
- I have grown jealous of your mirror. Because it gets to see you every day, whereas I don’t. I miss you so much that I would give anything just to be able to see you right now.
I Miss You Quotes for Him to Make Him Feel Special
Missing your partner too much? Put your anxiety to rest by sending him I miss you quotes for him to make him feel special. Be honest and tell him that you texted just because you were missing him. I miss my man quotes given below are comprised of some of the most beautiful words and these will really make your partner feel special.
- Missing you is my hobby, caring for you is my job, making you happy is my duty, and loving you is my life.
- I don’t know what they are called, the spaces between seconds – but I think of you always in those intervals.
- I thought that I could handle being apart from you, but I miss you too much.
- It’s hard when you miss people. But you know if you miss them, that means you’re lucky. It means you had someone special in your life, someone worth missing. –Nikki Schiefelbein
- I’m not sure what is worse: missing you, or pretending that I don’t.
- I fall in love a little more every time I see you and I can’t wait to see you again. I miss you so much!
- “There should be a little gap between you and your friends, though you’ll miss their companionship and you’ll also miss their disrespect. –Michael Bassey Johnson
- Drowning in your love… is a death more beautiful than a life without it. I miss you.
- When I miss you, sometimes I listen to music or look at pictures of you, not to remind me of you but to make me feel as if I’m with you. it makes me forget the distance and capture you.
- I miss your smile, I miss your kisses, The loneliness is killing me. Bring me back to life by coming back to me! Missing you, honey!
- I could say I miss you, but that would be a simple understatement because the truth is that I cannot live without you. I hope to see you soon.
More I Miss You Quotes for Him
Here is an extra dose of I miss you quotes for him. If you’re in a long-distance relationship or your husband is working abroad, you can use these wonderful I miss him so much quotes to express your emotions and feelings to him and let him know how much you’re missing him.
- I can’t wait for the day when I don’t have to miss you anymore.
- I want you. I want you here with me right now. I want to talk to you. I want to be with you. I want to hug you. I just want you.
- Missing you is something that comes in waves. And tonight I am just drowning.
- I miss you deeply, unfathomably, senselessly, terribly. –Franz Kafka
- I miss you so much that I want to throw a rock at you to show you how much it hurts.
- All these beautiful sights remind me of the angel I have waiting for me back home. I miss you like crazy!
- I miss you. A little too much, a little too often and a little more every day.
- Every morning I smile because I’m thinking of you. But every night I cry because I’m missing you.
- Babe can you build me a time machine … so every time that we are apart I can fast forward the days until the next time I can see you. I miss you baby.
- I understand happiness by thinking of you, I understand beauty by seeing your sight, I understand love by being your own. I am proud to be me because I am yours. I love you but know I miss you.
- When you are away, I am getting overwhelmed by both positive and negative feelings. Negative by missing you more than you could ever possibly imagine, and positive by all the amazing moments we have had together, that I am being reminded of by your absence.
Final Thoughts on I Miss You Quotes for Him
Thank you for going through this article on I miss you quotes for him. Hopefully you would have got hold a lot of interesting I miss you quotes for him to send to your partner to let him know how much you miss him.
We’ve all been there – things are going really well with our boyfriend, and we can’t stop thinking about them. We love being with them, and wish we could spend all our time together. It’s romantic, and it’s cute. But when he goes away from us for some reason, we are overwhelmed with sad feelings.
If you’re starting to get anxious when you’re not with your boyfriend/husband, or you intensely miss him as soon as he leaves your company, you might take help from I miss him quotes we shared with you. These I miss you messages for him will work their charm and let your partner know how much he means to you and that you are missing him badly.
104 Best Jordan Peterson Quotes to Broaden Your Thoughts
In this article, we are going to share with you Jordan Peterson quotes. But before we dive into Jordan Peterson quotes, let us first tell you a little bit about the man himself.
Jordan Peterson is a Canadian professor of psychology, clinical psychologist, YouTube personality, and author. He began to receive widespread attention in the late 2010s for his views on cultural and political issues, often described as conservative. You will be able to know about his views and beliefs in detail after going through Jordan Peterson quotes given in this article.
Considered by many to be the modern man’s “Virtual Father”, Dr. Jordan Peterson jumped into the public light almost overnight. His opinions on feminism, free speech, masculinity, and philosophy have garnered both praise and ridicule and turned him into one of the most divisive characters in public discourse. You will find some of these views in Jordan B Peterson quotes as well that we are going to share with you.
Jordan Peterson stands out because he not only has thought-provoking ideas that challenge the status quo but is highly educated and works with some of the top universities in the world which serves to further solidifies his arguments.
Whatever your beliefs are about Dr. Peterson, the fact remains that the man has wisdom to share and value to offer. You will also be able to learn a lot from his 12 Rules for Life quotes that have been taken directly from his book “12 Rules for Life”.
So without any further ado, let us go through some of Jordan Peterson quotes that we have compiled for you.
Best Jordan Peterson Quotes from 12 Rules for Life
If you have read Jordan Peterson’s book 12 Rules for Life, you must have loved it. Even if you haven’t we have a solution for you. We are going to share with you some of the best Jordan Peterson 12 Rules for Life quotes. After reading these 12 Rules for Life quotes you will be able to understand what the book is all about.
- When you have something to say, silence is a lie. –Jordan Peterson
- And if you think tough men are dangerous, wait until you see what weak men are capable of. –Jordan Peterson
- No tree can grow to Heaven,” adds the ever-terrifying Carl Gustav Jung, psychoanalyst extraordinaire, “unless its roots reach down to Hell. –Jordan Peterson
- To suffer terribly and to know yourself as the cause: that is Hell. –Jordan Peterson
- You can only find out what you actually believe (rather than what you think you believe) by watching how you act. You simply don’t know what you believe, before that. You are too complex to understand yourself. –Jordan Peterson
- It took untold generations to get you where you are. A little gratitude might be in order. If you’re going to insist on bending the world to your way, you better have your reasons. –Jordan Peterson
- Intolerance of others’ views (no matter how ignorant or incoherent they may be) is not simply wrong; in a world where there is no right or wrong, it is worse: it is a sign you are embarrassingly unsophisticated or, possibly, dangerous. –Jordan Peterson
- There are only two major reasons for resentment: being taken advantage of (or allowing yourself to be taken advantage of), or whiny refusal to adopt responsibility and grow up. If you’re resentful, look for the reasons. –Jordan Peterson
- Conscious human malevolence can break the spirit even tragedy could not shake.
Inspirational Jordan Peterson Quotes
Following are some of the best Jordan Peterson quotes. These Jordan Peterson inspirational quotes discuss success, discipline, responsibility, how to achieve happiness, and how to find your life’s purpose. Apply these sayings to your life and you will witness the positive effects they have on your personality.
- The secret to your existence is right in front of you. It manifests itself as all those things you know you should do, but are avoiding. –Jordan Peterson
- To stand up straight with your shoulders back is to accept the terrible responsibility of life, with eyes wide open. It means deciding to voluntarily transform the chaos of potential into the realities of habitable order. It means adopting the burden of self-conscious vulnerability, and accepting the end of the unconscious paradise of childhood…It means willingly undertaking the sacrifices necessary to generate a productive and meaningful reality. –Jordan Peterson
- If you don’t stand your ground, then all that happens is people push you backwards.
- Perhaps you are overvaluing what you don’t have and undervaluing what you do. –Jordan Peterson
- Compare yourself to who you were yesterday, not to who someone else is today. –Jordan Peterson
- Blaming others for your problems is a complete waste of time. When you do that, you don’t learn anything. You can’t grow and you can’t mature. Thus you can’t make your life better. –Jordan Peterson
- Free speech is not just another value. It’s the foundation of Western civilization.
- Power is competence. –Jordan Peterson
Motivational Jordan Peterson Quotes
If you are looking for ways to improve your life, these Jordan Peterson quotes will help motivate you to prioritize yourself and your success. Share these Jordan Peterson motivational quotes with your friends too, so that they may benefit from these as well.
- Dreams shed light on the dim places where reason itself has yet to voyage. –Jordan Peterson
- No one gets away with anything, ever, so take responsibility for your own life. –Jordan Peterson
- The people who hold that our culture is an oppressive patriarchy, they don’t want to admit that the current hierarchy might be predicated on competence. –Jordan Peterson
- ‘Happiness’ is a pointless goal. –Jordan Peterson
- It’s very hard to find your own words – and you don’t actually exist until you have your own words. –Jordan Peterson
- It makes sense that a witch lives in a swamp. –Jordan Peterson
- The masculine spirit is under assault. It’s obvious. –Jordan Peterson
- To master a new technology, you have to play with it. –Jordan Peterson
Inspiring Jordan Peterson Quotes
Jordan Peterson best quotes given below display the wisdom that Peterson has gained from his observance in the world. If you are looking to improve your life, take Peterson’s words to heart and practice the advice he gives. Use these inspiring Jordan Peterson quotes to inspire yourself to achieve your dreams.
- You’re going to pay a price for every bloody thing you do and everything you don’t do. You don’t get to choose to not pay a price. You get to choose which poison you’re going to take. That’s it. –Jordan Peterson
- I am not going to be a mouthpiece for language that I detest. –Jordan Peterson
- I’ve studied authoritarianism for a very long time – for 40 years – and they’re started by people’s attempts to control the ideological and linguistic territory. –Jordan Peterson
- When you start to realise how much of what you’ve constructed of yourself is based on deception and lies, that is a horrifying realisation. –Jordan Peterson
- Life is tragic. You are tiny and flawed and ignorant and weak, and everything else is huge, complex, and overwhelming. –Jordan Peterson
- We have to rediscover the eternal values and then live them out. –Jordan Peterson
- Don’t be dependent. At all. Ever. Period. –Jordan Peterson
- I happen to be a big fan of Western civilization; I think it beats the hell out of tyranny and starvation. –Jordan Peterson
Jordan Peterson Quotes on Life
Peterson is one of the most sited researchers in his field, and the following Jordan Peterson quotes on life come from his many published works. Use these quotes by Jordan Peterson to you examine how you can live your life to the fullest.
- The purpose of life is finding the largest burden that you can bear and bearing it. –Jordan Peterson
- Accept the terrible responsibility of life with eyes wide open. –Jordan Peterson
- You must determine where you are going in your life because you cannot get there unless you move in that direction. Random wandering will not move you forward. It will instead disappoint and frustrate you and make you anxious and unhappy and hard to get along with (and then resentful, and then vengeful, and then worse). –Jordan Peterson
- Face the demands of life voluntarily. Respond to a challenge, instead of bracing for catastrophe. –Jordan Peterson
- We must each adopt as much responsibility as possible for individual life, society and the world. We must each tell the truth and repair what is in disrepair and break down and recreate what is old and outdated. –Jordan Peterson
- He whose life has a why can bear almost any how. –Jordan Peterson
- Life without law remains chaotic, effectively intolerable. Life that is pure law becomes sterile, equally unbearable. The domination of chaos or sterility equally breeds murderous resentment and hatred. –Jordan Peterson
- It’s appropriate and praiseworthy to associate with people whose lives would be improved if they saw your life improve. –Jordan Peterson
- If your life isn’t everything it could be.. [stop] wasting all of the opportunities that are in front of you. –Jordan Peterson
Jordan Peterson Quotes on Love and Relationships
If you want to learn Jordan Peterson quotes on love we can help you with that. In this section, we are going to share with you some of the best Jordan Peterson love quotes. Peterson believes that love should be the base of any relationship.
According to him, successful relationships are all about creating a space where the boundaries are clearly defined, and each partner can trust the other to be completely open about their thoughts, feelings, and experiences. You will learn a number of such beautiful things from these Jordan Peterson relationships quotes below.
- When you love someone, you love them not only despite their fragility, but also because of it. –Jordan Peterson
- Truth is the handmaiden of love. –Jordan Peterson
- It might even be time to sacrifice what you love best, so that you can become who you might become, instead of staying who you are. –Jordan Peterson
- We deserve some respect. You deserve some respect. You are important to other people, as much as to yourself. You have some vital role to play in the unfolding destiny of the world. You are, therefore, morally obliged to take care of yourself. You should take care of, help and be good to yourself the same way you would take care of, help and be good to someone you loved and valued. –Jordan Peterson
- Love is the desire to see unnecessary suffering ameliorated. –Jordan Peterson
- You would neither betray a friend, nor deal falsely and deceitfully in business, politics or love. However, your current knowledge has neither made you perfect nor kept you safe. So, it is insufficient, by definition—radically, fatally insufficient. –Jordan Peterson
- Life is suffering Love is the desire to see unnecessary suffering ameliorated Truth is the handmaiden of love Dialogue is the pathway to truth Humility is recognition of personal insufficiency and the willingness to learn To learn is to die voluntarily and be born again, in great ways and small So speech must be untrammeled So that dialogue can take place So that we can all humbly learn So that truth can serve love So that suffering can be ameliorated So that we can all stumble forward to the Kingdom of God. –Jordan Peterson
- You should take care of, help and be good to yourself the same way you would take care of, help and be good to someone you loved and valued. –Jordan Peterson
- One of the things that the Hindus do in relationship to Kali, is offer sacrifices. So you can say, well why would you offer sacrifices to something you’re afraid of. And it’s because that is what you do, that’s always what you do. You offer up sacrifices to the unknown in the hope that good things will happen to you. –Jordan Peterson
- What can be truly loved about a person is inseparable from their limitations. –Jordan Peterson
Jordan Peterson Quotes on Success
Let us share with you some of the best Jordan Peterson quotes on success. These Jordan B Peterson quotes are great examples of how reaching the point of success is achieved indirectly as a byproduct of the quality of your practice. You can learn a great amount by reading these wise words of wisdom by Dr. Peterson.
- The successful among us delay gratification and bargain with the future. –Jordan Peterson
- If you’re going to be successful you need to be smart, conscientious, and tough. –Jordan Peterson
- I think that if you’re resentful something is definitely wrong. Either you need to grow the hell up and take stock of your life or you have some things to say to people that you haven’t been saying. –Jordan Peterson
- Once someone has spent enough time cultivating bad habits and biding their time, they are much diminished. Much of what they could have been has dissipated. –Jordan Peterson
- Women select men. That makes them nature because nature is what selects. And you can say, Well it’s only symbolic that women are nature, it’s like no, it’s not just symbolic. The woman is the gatekeeper to reproductive success. And you can’t get more like nature than that, in fact it’s the very definition of nature. –Jordan Peterson
- If you’re not going to be rewarded for your virtues, and instead you’re going to be punished for them, then what’s your motivation to continue? –Jordan Peterson
- You don’t get to choose not to pay a price, you only get to choose which price you pay.
- People have been fed this diet of pabulum, rights, and impulsive freedom. There’s just an absolute starvation for the other side of the story. –Jordan Peterson
- You should do what other people do, unless you have a very good reason not to. –Jordan Peterson
Jordan Peterson Quotes on Truth
Here are some of Jordan Peterson truth quotes. The core of Jordan Peterson philosophy is about learning to embody truth more and more in yourself, and becoming more and more aligned with this truth which gives your words more power and impact. Jordan Peterson tell the truth quotes are all about the process of arriving at truth as a process of personal growth and transformation.
- When you speak truth, you speak paradise into being, and when you speak falsely, you speak hell into being, and that’s the truth. What that means is that with every decision that you make, you decide for yourself and for the world whether you’re going to tilt the world a little more towards hell or a little more towards heaven, and that’s the burden you bear for your existence. –Jordan Peterson
- If your life is not what it could be, try telling the truth. If you cling desperately to an ideology, or wallow in nihilism, try telling the truth. If you feel weak and rejected, and desperate, and confused, try telling the truth. In paradise, everyone speaks the truth. That is what makes it paradise. Tell the truth. Or, at least, don’t lie. –Jordan Peterson
- Truth is the ultimate, inexhaustible natural resource. It’s the light in the darkness. –Jordan Peterson
- Realization is dawning. Instead of playing the tyrant, therefore, you are paying attention. You are telling the truth, instead of manipulating the world. –Jordan Peterson
- We believe that in reducing the scope and importance of our errors, we are properly humble. In truth, we are merely unwilling to bear the weight of our true responsibility. –Jordan Peterson
- If we lived in Truth; if we spoke the Truth – then we could walk with God once again, and respect ourselves, and others, and the world. Then we might treat ourselves like people we cared for. We might strive to set the world straight. We might orient it toward Heaven, where we would want people we cared for to dwell, instead of Hell, where our resentment and hatred would eternally sentence everyone. –Jordan Peterson
- Adopt responsibility for your own well-being, try to put your family together, try to serve your community, try to seek for eternal truth… That’s the sort of thing that can ground you in your life, enough so that you can withstand the difficulty of life. –Jordan Peterson
- Without Christianity, and its emphasis on truth at all costs, science would never have come about. –Jordan Peterson
- We must each adopt as much responsibility as possible for individual life, society and the world. We must each tell the truth and repair what is in disrepair and break down and recreate what is old and outdated. –Jordan Peterson
- The truth is something that burns. It burns off dead wood. And people don’t like having the dead wood burnt off, often because they’re 95 percent dead wood. –Jordan Peterson
- We have to rediscover the eternal values and then live them out. –Jordan Peterson
- What path are you on?.. Some of you is dark and some of you is light.. get rid of the darkness and then you’re on the path of light.. What will happen to you when you’re on the path of light? The best that can happen to you, it might not not be easy… easy and best aren’t the same thing. –Jordan Peterson
- If you don’t say what you think then you kill your unborn self. –Jordan Peterson
- So, listen, to yourself and to those with whom you are speaking. Your wisdom then consists not of the knowledge you already have, but the continual search for knowledge, which is the highest form of wisdom. –Jordan Peterson
Jordan Peterson Quotes on Feminism
Let us share with you some of Jordan Peterson quotes on feminism. Jordan Peterson has got some controversial views about the concept of feminism and he has been severely chastised for it many a times. Here are some of those quotes by Jordan Peterson on feminism.
- Men and women aren’t the same. And they won’t be the same. That doesn’t mean that they can’t be treated fairly. –Jordan Peterson
- The idea that women were oppressed throughout history is an appalling theory. –Jordan Peterson
- There’s a personality trait known as agreeableness. Agreeable people are compassionate and polite. And agreeable people get paid less than disagreeable people for the same job. Women are more agreeable than men. –Jordan Peterson
- It’s a small percentage of people who do the 80-hour-a-week high-powered career thing, and they’re almost all men. Why? Well, men are driven by socio-economic status more than women. –Jordan Peterson
- One of the things I’ve told men over and over and over and over is if you’re being rejected by all the women that you approach, it’s not the women! –Jordan Peterson
- Women deeply want men who are competent and powerful. And I don’t mean power in that they can exert tyrannical control over others. That’s not power. That’s just corruption. –Jordan Peterson
- In order to be able to think, you have to risk being offensive. –Jordan Peterson
Jordan Peterson Quotes on Equality
Jordan Peterson has got his own views about the idea of equality which contradicts that of others. He has been severely criticized because of these views as well. If you want to know about his ideas on equality, go through the quotes by Jordan Peterson given below. Share your views about these Jordan Peterson quotes on equality in the comment section.
- I don’t think that equality of opportunity is a problem. I think that’s a great thing and that anybody with any sense champions equality of opportunity. Even if your purely selfish and purely self-centered, you would want to set up an economy where everyone who had ability could be maximally exploited by everyone else, because then we can all benefit from each other’s talents. So equality of opportunity is an absolutely useful fundamental principle. –Jordan Peterson
- Nobody can have anything that everyone else doesn’t have at the same time. That’s the ultimate outcome of equality of outcome. –Jordan Peterson
- Women select men. That makes them nature, because nature is what selects. And you can say “Well it’s only symbolic that women are nature”, it’s like no, it’s not just symbolic. The woman is the gatekeeper to reproductive success. And you can’t get more like nature than that, in fact it’s the very definition of nature. –Jordan Peterson
- There’s some real utility in gratitude. It’s also good protection against the dangers of victimhood and resentment. –Jordan Peterson
- So, attend carefully to your posture. Quit drooping and hunching around. Speak your mind. Put your desires forward, as if you had a right to them – at least the same right as others. Walk tall and gaze forthrightly ahead. Dare to be dangerous. Encourage the serotonin to flow plentifully through the neural pathways desperate for its calming influence. –Jordan Peterson
- The secret to your existence is right in front of you, and it manifests itself as all those things you know you should do but you’re avoiding. –Jordan Peterson
- You can’t have a value structure without a hierarchy. They’re the same thing because a value structure means one thing takes precedence over another. –Jordan Peterson
- You may say, ‘Well, dragons don’t exist.’ It’s, like, yes they do – the category ‘predator’ and the category ‘dragon’ are the same category. It absolutely exists. It’s a superordinate category. It exists absolutely more than anything else. In fact, it really exists. –Jordan Peterson
Jordan Peterson Quotes on Friendship
Friendship is essential to living a prosperous life. Jordan Peterson friendship quotes clear your perception about a wise friend. Let us dive into Jordan Peterson quotes. If you become aware of the friendship standards of psychology expert Jordan Peterson, it will hugely benefit you.
- What is your friend: the things you know, or the things you don’t know. First of all, there’s a lot more things you don’t know. And second, the things you don’t know is the birthplace of all your new knowledge! So if you make the things you don’t know your friend, rather than the things you know, well then you’re always on a quest in a sense. You’re always looking for new information in the off chance that somebody who doesn’t agree with you will tell you something you couldn’t have figured out on your own! It’s a completely different way of looking at the world. It’s the antithesis of opinionated.
- Here’s something to consider: If you have a friend whose friendship you wouldn’t recommend to your sister, or your father, or your son, why would you have such a friend for yourself? You might say: out of loyalty. Well, loyalty is not identical to stupidity. Loyalty must be negotiated, fairly and honestly. Friendship is a reciprocal arrangement. You are not morally obliged to support someone who is making the world a worse place. Quite the opposite. You should choose people who want things to be better, not worse. It’s a good thing, not a selfish thing, to choose people who are good for you. It’s appropriate and praiseworthy to associate with people whose lives would be improved if they saw your life improve.
- Make friends with people who want the best for you.
- If you can’t understand why someone is doing something, look at the consequences of their actions, whatever they might be, and then infer the motivations from their consequences. –Jordan Peterson
- You cannot be protected from the things that frighten you and hurt you, but if you identify with the part of your being that is responsible for transformation, then you aare always the equal, or more than the equal of the things that frighten you
- It’s in the best interest of the radical left types – best psychological and strategic interest – to refuse to admit to the possibility that reasonable people can object to their ideological staff. Because if reasonable people objected, that would imply that their ideological stance is not reasonable.
More Jordan Peterson Quotes and Sayings
If you want to know about Jordan Peterson views on different aspects of life, here are some more Jordan Peterson quotes that might assist you. This is a rare collection of Jordan Peterson sayings that you won’t find anywhere else.
- I learned two very important lessons from Carl Jung, the famous Swiss depth psychologist, about “doing unto others as you would have them do unto you” or “loving your neighbour as yourself.” The first lesson was that neither of these statements has anything to do with being nice. The second was that both are equations, rather than injunctions. If I am someone’s friend, family member, or lover, then I am morally obliged to bargain as hard on my own behalf as they are on theirs. If I fail to do so, I will end up a slave, and the other person a tyrant. What good is that? It is much better for any relationship when both partners are strong.
- There are some games you don’t get to play unless you are all in.
- If you remember that something bad happened, and you can figure out why, then you can try to avoid that bad thing happening again. That’s the purpose of memory. It’s not to remember the past. It’s to stop the same damn thing from happening over and over.
- I have a hard time figuring out what kind of box to put me in, too, because I don’t know exactly what’s going on around me or why. But I need to stay outside of boxes because then I can look at what’s inside of them without being part of them.
- I don’t think that you have any insight whatsoever into your capacity for good until you have some well-developed insight into your capacity for evil.
- Ideologies are substitutes for true knowledge, and ideologues are always dangerous when they come to power, because a simple-minded I-know-it-all approach is no match for the complexity of existence.
- Be grateful in spite of your suffering.
- Worthlessness is the default condition.
Final Thoughts on Jordan Peterson Quotes
Thank you for going through the Jordan Peterson quotes that we have shared with you. Hopefully you would have found them interesting. These quotes will provide insights into the realities of modern life and force you to analyze yourself and your challenges in a new light. And if you take them to heart, they might just change your life.
Jordan Peterson quotes have a lot of valuable lessons embedded in them. They teach us that the only way to reach your potential and fulfill your mission on this planet is to treat yourself like you matter, to care for yourself, to prioritize yourself, to be selfish enough to give yourself what you need while realizing that it is only from a place of self-love and care that you can love and care for others.
12 Rules for Life quotes that have been taken from his book also have a lot of worth and we need to apply them on our lives so that we may change for the better. Did you enjoy these Jordan B Peterson quotes and sayings? Which quote was your favorite? Let us know in the comment section below.
Raw Feeding Guide: How Much Raw Food to Feed Your Pet
Understanding the Theta Token and Its Value Proposition
5 Famous Gamblers and Their Most Memorable Quotes
What Internet Speed Do I Need?
How Life Sciences are Improving the Lives of People Around the World
Simple Ways to Save for Your Future
Why Learning a Trade is a Good Idea in the Current Economy
Boxer Breed and Pet Insurance: Safeguarding a Lively and Playful Companion
Don’t Invest Your Emergency Fund… Unless
Discovering the Best of Malaysia: A Bus Journey from Kuala Lumpur to Penang
Tow Truck Training: 5 Tips to Select the Right Course and What Can You Expect
How to Find the Best Sports Shoes for Your Activities?
118 Best Little Things Quotes to Let You Appreciate Small Things in Life
9 Stoner Clothes Brands to Look Stylish and High
137 Best Miracle Quotes to Let You Believe Miracles Do Happen
143 Best I Miss You Quotes for Him to Melt His Heart
104 Best Jordan Peterson Quotes to Broaden Your Thoughts
120 Deep Judgemental Quotes That May Change Your Life
111 Law of Attraction Quotes That Can Change Your Life
Do You Wear Anything Under a Henley?
- LifeStyle3 years ago
68 Inspiration Quotes by Nipsey Hussle to Help Build a Better Life
- LifeStyle3 years ago
80 Rapper Quotes on Love, Family& Hip Hop That Will Rekindle Your Life
- Growth3 years ago
70 Inspirational Quotes about Mentors to Uplift Your Spirit
- Quotes3 years ago
111 Fake People Quotes and Sayings with Images
- Motivation3 years ago
79 Haters Quotes and Sayings to Motivate You
- Affirmations3 years ago
101 I Am Affirmations for Success, Abundance, Wealth and Happiness
- Affirmations3 years ago
110 Healing Affirmations for Body, Mind & Soul Repair
- Motivation3 years ago
82 Beach Quotes and Sayings to Make Your Day